Home » Posts tagged 'VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure
Last updated on August 31st, 2021
All candidates that have acquired a seat in VNIT (Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology) Nagpur are required to pay the admission fees as per their fee structure. Similar to other NITs, VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure has the same tuition fee. Admission to the institute is based on VNIT Nagpur Cut Off in JEE Main exam & seat allocation of JoSAA counseling. After all necessary payments are done can the candidate have a secured seat and pursue their studies at the college.
- VNIT Nagpur fee structure of B.Tech course for all its specializations has many heads that must be paid by the students to avail the necessary facilities like library and computer.
- The hostel fees are not included in the overall fees to be paid to the institute and have to be paid separately.
- VNIT Nagpur fee structure is also different for various categories of students and a candidate must note these changes.
- An important thing to note is that the tuition fee can be waived based on the income certificate of the fee-paying guardian of the candidate.
Given below is the detailed VNIT Nagpur fee structure 2020-21 for the B.Tech course.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Gym, Cultural Activity and Magazine Fee||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Internet and Computer Maintenance Fee||750||750||750||750||750||750||750||750|
|Training and Placement Fee||400||400||400||400||400||400||400||400|
|Industry Institute Interaction Fee||300||300||300||300||300||300||300||300|
|End semester Examination Fee||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Total Semester Fee||70,700||70,700||70,700||70,700||70,700||70,700||70,700||70,700|
|Total Refundable Fee||10,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Medical Aid Fund||4000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total One time Payment||5,500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
NOTE: An important clause of this category is that through the years the tuition fee can change based on the income certificate of the fee-paying guardian of the candidate.
Hostel and Mess Fee
|Details||Amount (Girls)||Amount (Boys)|
|Hostel Fees (Per Semester)||INR 23,100||INR 24,000|
|Mess Advance (Per Semester)||INR 16,000||INR 16,000|
|Total||INR 39,100||INR 40,000|
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Patna Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure for International Students
As obvious, VNIT Nagpur attracts students from foreign countries too. The process of admission is via DASA scheme. VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure for various foreign students’ categories is given below-
|Category||Tuition Fee per semester||Institute Fee per semester|
|CIWG Category||INR 62,500||INR 4,350|
|SAARC Countries||USD 2000||INR 4,350|
|Other Category||USD 4000||INR 4,350|
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure: Tuition Fee Waivers
According to the National Institutes of Technology Act and Government of India rules, the following fee waivers are inculcated in VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure-
- VNIT Nagpur provides a complete 100% waiver of Tuition fees for the SC / ST / PWD students
- A 100% waiver of tuition fees to the student whose family income is less than INR 1 Lakh is also provided.
- A waiver of 2/3rd of the tuition fee is applicable to the students whose family income is less than INR 5 lakh but more than INR 1 lakh. (Net payable = INR 20,833)
- NIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Sikkim Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
How To Pay VNIT Nagpur Fees?
Payment of VNIT Nagpur Fees can be done using multiple methods such as NEFT, RTGS, Bank Draft, etc. Students who have not availed any loans or scholarships (self-financed) can pay the fee via SBI Collect online portal.
Direct Link to SBI Collect – https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
To make the necessary payment of the fees to the college follow the process mentioned below
- Go to the official website of the college
- Search for the option of the Admissions or Payment Portal and click on it.
- Once directed to the portal, fill in the necessary information.
- Choose the mode of payment available from the options mentioned in the portal.
- Follow the steps given in the process chosen by entering the relevant data such as Roll Number, Name, DOB etc.
- Finally, complete the payment by submitting the given amount.
As instructed by the college, keep the receipt of challan or payment safely with you. Candidates can check the latest notice on the official website of college for fee payment information. Due to COVID-19 & online classes, students are required to pay the fees using online methods only.
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
Bank Details For Fee Payment
Students who have availed a scholarship or education loan can pay the fee using Demand Draft or NEFT/RTGS/EFT mode towards the following bank account-
|Account Name||VNIT (NON-PLAN RECURRING)|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Name||VRCE Branch|
Note: Please mention Student ID No. and Name in Bank form, for identification of payment.
- The data and information on VNIT Nagpur fee structure provided in the article is based on the latest updates on the official website of NIT Nagpur.
- Students should always confirm directly with the official authorities before making any payment towards the semester fee of VNIT Nagpur.