Home » Posts tagged 'Veer Kunwar Singh University'
Tag Archives: Veer Kunwar Singh University
Last updated on August 31st, 2021 by Akanksha Gupta
Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU), was established in 1992 and has been recognized by UGC, AICTE, and NCTE. The university is also accredited by NAAC. It offers various UG, PG, and doctoral level courses in the disciplines of science, commerce, and humanities.
Students seeking admission to courses here are selected based on their performance in the University based entrance exam or on their merit. VKSU also provides various facilities and services to students, including library and administrative services.
Admissions for the various courses at VKSU have been completed and the classes are being conducted online.
The college recently closed the Ph.D. admission form for the year 2021.
VKSU Key Points
- VKSU conducts a University-based entrance exam as a selection process for various UG & PG courses.
- VKSU is recognized by UGC, AICTE, and NCTE and accredited by NAAC.
- For B. Ed, the selection is based on Bihar B.Ed CET conducted by Nalanda Open University.
- Students must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board for UG Admissions and PG, graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognized University is required.
- VKSU provides placement and internships to its students under various programs.
- The highest salary provided at the college ranges between 6 LPA to 8 LPA.
The college has been approved and recognized by the following institutional bodies:
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Government of Bihar
- Government of India Web Directory
- National Scholarship Portal
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- National Knowledge Network (NKN)
- All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE)
- National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE)
- National Academic Depository (NAD)
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR DATA SERVICE)
- ICSSR Data Analytic Tool
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
VKSU Course & Fees
|Courses||Duration||Eligibility||FEES (Per Year)|
|BA||3 years||10+2 with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or equivalent||INR 25,490|
|B.Sc.||3 years||10+2 with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or equivalent||INR 49,970|
|B. Com.||3 years||10+2 with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or equivalent||INR 25,490|
|B. Ed.||2 years||Bachelor/Master degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized University||INR 53,000|
|BBA Hons.||3 years||10+2 with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or equivalent||INR 39,556|
|BCA Hons.||3 years||10+2 with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or equivalent||INR 25,490|
|MA||2 years||Bachelor degree from a recognized University or equivalent||INR 5,340|
|M. Sc.||2 years||Bachelor degree from a recognized University or equivalent||INR 5,280|
|M. Com.||2 years||Bachelor degree from a recognized University or equivalent||INR 40,000|
|MCA||2 years||Bachelor degree from a recognized University or equivalent||INR 60,000|
|MBA||2 years||Bachelor degree from a recognized University or equivalent||INR 50,000|
|Ph.D.||3 years||PG degree from a recognized university or equivalent||INR 60000|
VKSU Admission Process
The students interested in these courses can apply online on the VKSU website. Here are the steps to apply for the course:
- Open the official website of VKSU.
- Click on ‘Apply Online.
- Register as a new user.
- Fill in the details and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Once recheck the details filled in the application form.
- Click on submit and keep the printout of the application form for future use.
- Once completed, the registered candidates will be confirmed through the mail.
Some of the documents required at the time of admission to VKSU are:
- Marksheets (PG, UG, and 10+2)
- Cast Certificate (if applicable)
- DD of INR 700 (INR 500 for SC/ST) in favor of ‘VKSU’ Payable at Ara.
VKSU provides a decent placement to its students. The University prepares students for jobs in various industrial sectors. The University conducts sessions and programs to make the students completely prepared for future job prospects.
The Computer Center of VKSU has started an internship program at Computer Center VKSU. This will involve a month-long engagement with the Computer Center of the University.
Some of the recruiting companies include:
|NESTLE INDIA||VOLTAS||DAINIK JAGRAN||JCBL|
|LAVA MOBILES||DELOITTE||AMWAY INDIA||ADITYA BIRLA GROUP|
VKSU provides scholarships to its students based on their academic background and family background. Here are a few scholarships/fellowships provided by the institute:
- National Fellowship For Persons With Disabilities(NFPwD)
- UGC Scholarships
- Academic Scholarships
- Annexure -I Rate of Fellowship
- Annexure-II Joining Report
- Annexure-III Continuation Certificate
- Annexure-IV Half Yearly Progress Report
- Annexure-V Form for Submitting Accounts of Contingency Grants And The Utilization Certificate
- Annexure-VI HRA Certificate
- Annexure-VII Upgradation Form JRF to SRF
VKSU Reservation Criteria 2021
The category-wise reservation details are tabulated below as per the rules of BCECE authority for VKSU:
|Extremely Backward Class||18|
|Reserved Category (Girls)||3|
|Service Men’s Quota||–|
Ques. What are the registration fees at VKSU?
Ans. The registration fees for the Applicants (Faculty Members/Academicians) at VKSU is INR 1000. The candidates willing to apply for admission to VKSU must be Research Scholars / Students, they have to pay INR 700 as an application fee.
Ques. What are the modes of payment available at VKSU?
Ans. Students paying the application fee, course fee, or any other fee can make the payment through UPI based payments (BHIM, GooglePay, Paytm, PhonePe, etc) or NET Banking
Account name: – VEER KUNWAR SINGH UNIVERSITY ADMISSION
Account number: – 062201003915
IFSC: – ICIC0000622
Ques. What are the eligibility and fee structures for admission to a Ph.D. course at VKSU?
Ans. The applicants must have a Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University to be eligible for the Ph.D. course program at VKSU. The fee structure for General / BC is INR 2000, EBC/ EWS/ SC/ ST/ Disabled/ Women is INR 1500 and for the candidates exempted from PAT is INR 1000.
Candidates who appeared for CSIR/JRF/NET/UGC and GATE exams will be exempted from VKSU Pre-Ph.D. Entrance Test.
Ques. What are the document required for admission at VKSU?
Ans. The students must submit all these documents and carry both original and copy at the time of admission. The documents required are – 10th Mark sheet and Pass certificate, 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate, Test Hall ticket/Admit Card, Test Score Card, Transfer Certificate, Category Certificate(if any), Character Certificate, Income Certificate, Passport size photo
Ques. If a student made a mistake while filling the form, can it be edited?
Ans. After filling the form, students will get a confirmation email, which has the option of “Edit” through which the form can be easily edited, only before the last date of the application form and the fee paid is non-refundable.