Home » Posts tagged 'University of Hyderabad Integrated M.Tech Fee'
Tag Archives: University of Hyderabad Integrated M.Tech Fee
Last updated on August 31st, 2021
Established in 1974, University of Hyderabad offers integrated M.Tech courses along with M.Phil & PhD. University of Hyderabad fee structure for integrated M.Tech admission was announced this year with some updates.
- The University of Hyderabad had The President of India felicitated it with the Visitor’s Award for the Best Central University in India in 2015.
- It is also well known as a Research University.
- It has introduced a five year Integrated M.Tech program in Computer Science with impact from the academic year 2014-15.
- Students will be awarded a M.Tech Degree toward the finish of five years however there is no exit point.
- This is expected to give an excellent Computer Science & Engineering education with a curriculum that is state-of-the-art.
- The School boasts of a very low student-teacher proportion that allows faculty to focus on students.
- In spite of the fact that it is mainly a public postgraduate college, it offers MPhil and Ph.D. programs of 18 months and 5 years, respectively.
The entire ground is around 3000 acres of land. College infrastructure is highly sophisticated with central libraries, auditoriums, study rooms, computer labs, gymnasium, an indoor and an outdoor stadium, high speed wi-fi, hostels for extremely low fees (almost free).
- University of Hyderabad Placements Report and Internship Statistics (B.Tech)
- University of Hyderabad Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- HNB Garhwal University Fee Structure For B.Tech 2020-21
University of Hyderabad Fee Structure
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)||Sem 9 (in ₹)||Sem 10 (in ₹)|
|Student Welfare fee||440||440||440||440||440||440||440||440||400||400|
|Student Aid Fee||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90||90|
|Total Semester Fees||17,990||16,490||17,990||16,490||17,990||16,490||17,990||16,490||17,990||16,490|
Mess Deposit according to University of Hyderabad fee structure, to be paid at the time of Hostel Admission:
|Particulars||General Category||SC/ST Scholarship holders|
|Mess Deposit for 5-Year Integrated courses||5,000*||1,500|
|Mess Deposit for all other courses||2,500||1,500|
|Room Rent (Per Semester)||500||Nil|
|Crockery Fees (Per Year)||250||250|
|Hostel Caution Money Deposit (Refundable except service charge 200/-)||600||400|
- To be collected in two installments of INR 2,500 at the time of admission and at the beginning of their 3rd year of study.
- SPA Bhopal Fee Structure For B.Arch Admission 2020-21
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIST Trivandrum Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
University of Hyderabad Fee Structure for International Students
Foreign nationals looking for admission to M.Tech programmes should have the necessary qualification with background knowledge in Mathematics, Algorithms, Computer Programming etc.
- Candidates should have the ability to communicate in English and should present a strong archive with a decent score in TOEFL/IELTS at the hour of confirmation.
- Moreover, understudies ought to present a letter of reference which underpins their cases to the foundation information and capacity to convey in English.
- Please additionally read the section on Admission on Foreign Nationals in the Prospectus.
Below is the University of Hyderabad fee structure for candidates from international countries.
|Foreign Nationals/ NRI Students||Fee Payable|
|Ph.D., M.Tech (CS/AI/IT), MCA & 5-yr Int. M.Tech(CS)||USD 1,400|
- SMVDU Katra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Naya Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- Assam University Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
University of Hyderabad Fee Structure: Fellowships & Scholarships
Financial assistance under University of Hyderabad student assistance will be offered to Masters and Integrated Master’s program in an academic year at INR 750 per month for a period of 10 months in an academic year. The norms relating to sanction of this help will be told separately each year.
- IIIT Dharwad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- BIT Mesra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IITRAM Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
How to Pay University of Hyderabad Fees?
- Go to SBI online payment site : https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
- Select State of Institution and Type of Institution.
- Select “UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD” for educational institutions name
- Select ADMISSION FEE and enter your Hall Ticket Number
- Make the required payment with any digital payment methods specified.
- NIT Uttarakhand Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Kalyani Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Jodhpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-2021
- Please note that the information given above on University of Hyderabad Fee Structure is subject to change.
- Candidates should always confirm with the official authority or website before making actual payments.