Home » Posts tagged 'Top Companies at NIT Delhi Placements'
Tag Archives: Top Companies at NIT Delhi Placements
Last updated on December 11th, 2020 at 12:07 pm
NIT Delhi placements this year were excellent as about 95% of the total B. Tech graduates of NIT Delhi secured the placements. NIT Delhi offers 3 specializations in B.Tech, to which the admission is conducted through JEE Main and JoSAA counseling every year.
- Students of NIT Delhi can avail themselves of the support and guidance of the NIT Delhi placements cell working within the campus.
- Many top companies approach NIT Delhi recruitment sessions, as it is one of the top engineering colleges in India.
- The 3 B.Tech specializations offer a total of 182 seats out of which 2 are supernumerary.
- In the last session, 40+ companies recruited from NIT Delhi Placements and offered about 156 job openings to the registered students.
NIT Delhi also offers Summer Internship opportunities to interested candidates. Some students also opt to go for higher studies or research opportunities instead of registering for recruitment.
NIT Delhi Placements Highlights 2020
|Total Companies Participated||40+|
|Students Registered for Placement||156|
|Total Students Recruited||148|
|Highest CTC / Package||INR 32 LPA|
|Average CTC / Package||INR 7 LPA|
|Median CTC / Package||INR 5.3 LPA|
|Lowest CTC / Package||INR 5 LPA|
- NIT Manipur Placements Statistics: Average Package, Recruiters
- NIT Durgapur Placements: Highest CTC, Statistics, Recruitments
NIT Delhi Placements: Department-wise
Here are the department-wise placement statistics of NIT Delhi recruitment sessions. The most number of recruitments were from the Computer Science & Engineering department, which also had the highest average salary.
|Department||Total No. of Students placed||Average Package|
|Computer Science & Engineering||55||INR 8.02 LPA|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||48||INR 4.94 LPA|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||45||INR 5.91 LPA|
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Puducherry Cut Off 2020 – Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
List of Top Companies at NIT Delhi Placements
These are some of the top companies which participated in the NIT Delhi placements session in the last academic year.
|Intellect Bizware||Capital IQ|
|Ramco Systems||L&T Infotech|
- IIT Palakkad: Admissions to B.Tech via JEE Advanced
- NIT Kurukshetra 2020 Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
NIT Delhi Summer Internship
NIT Delhi offers summer internship programs for final year and third year students. Internships are a mandatory part of the 4-year Bachelor of Technology course. Students can get Institute-funded, firm-funded, and self-financed internship options according to their academic performance and interest.
- The top-performers of the institute can receive funds for their internship through NIT Delhi summer internship programs.
- Students have to apply directly to the institution to avail these internships.
- Candidates for the internship programs will be selected based on various aspects that will be specified by the authorities during the time of internship application.
- NIT Jamshedpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Jalandhar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
NIT Delhi Placements and Internship FAQs
Last updated on December 11th, 2020 at 11:17 am
The highest salary package offered for NIT Delhi graduates during the campus placement session is INR 32 LPA.
Last updated on December 11th, 2020 at 11:18 am
Computer Science and Engineering at NIT Delhi is the department which grabs the highest number of recruitments, both percentage-wise and in numbers. The department also has the highest average salary package compared to the other two departments. However, B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering also experiences the maximum rush for admission and has a very high JEE Main cut off.
Last updated on December 11th, 2020 at 11:18 am
NIT Delhi has an excellent placement record and a high percentage of campus recruitments at 90+. Most other NITs showcase a placement percentage of 75 to 82% while NIT Delhi is at soaring heights.
Last updated on December 11th, 2020 at 11:19 am
NIT Delhi graduates do often receive job offers from firms abroad through on-campus and off-campus recruitments. Although, it is not as frequent and high as job offers from Indian companies or branches of international companies in India.
Last updated on December 11th, 2020 at 11:20 am
Yes, NIT Delhi is one of the prestigious colleges in India and the best in technical education. The placement statistics at NIT Delhi recruitment is quite notable. Students get support and guidance from the NIT Delhi placements cell and a wider exposure through NIT Delhi summer internship programs and placement sessions.