Home » Posts tagged 'Top Companies at IITRAM'
Tag Archives: Top Companies at IITRAM
Last updated on February 9th, 2021 at 12:47 pm
IITRAM offers excellent placements and internship opportunities to the students from almost all the fields. Eminent professors and their outstanding skills develop the overall personality of the students along with the good academics to allow them to qualify the interviews being conducted by the companies at IITRAM Placements. More details about the placement and internships provided to the students by the institute are given below.
- More than 35+ companies from all over the world reach out to the institute for giving placement opportunities to the students.
- The students from B.Tech programs in the fields of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering in the fields of Urban Infrastructure, Electrical Infrastructure and Industrial Infrastructure participate in the placement process every year.
- In the year 2017, the placement stats were 100% in civil engineering and 85% in Electrical Engineering.
- In the year 2018, the placement stats for the Institute of Infrastructure Research and Technology Management, Ahmedabad was 71.79 % overall.
- Similarly, in the year 2019, the placement statistics rose to 83. 33 % overall, citing a huge increase in the number of students placed in the year 2019.
- Along with the placements, the Institute also makes students eligible to opt for higher studies. For instance, 13 students in the year 2019 enrolled for further studies in India and Abroad like Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, IIT Bombay, North Carolina State University, Friedrich Alexander University, TUM – Asia, etc.
IITRAM Placements Highlights 2020
|Total companies participated||35 +|
|Students registered at IITRAM Placements||108|
|Total students recruited from the institute||89|
|Highest CTC / Package||INR 4.5 lacs per annum|
|Lowest CTC / Package||INR 2.5 lacs per annum|
- GGU Bilaspur Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Naya Raipur: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure, Placements and More
IITRAM Placements – Department Wise
IITRAM offers placement and internships to the students from almost all the departments present in the institute. Although the placement rates vary as per the vacancies given by the respective companies like Torrent, WIPRO, etc. The rate of placement is more in civil engineering as compared to electrical engineering as per the placement statistics. The students from undergraduate and post-graduate courses from the institute are easily eligible to apply for the campus placements.
|Program||No. of students placed (%)|
List of Top Companies at IITRAM Placements
The pleasant and successive environment of Institute of Infrastructure Research and Technology Management, Ahmedabad fascinates huge and rich companies from all over the world. The academic teaching and practical and industrial – level training offered by the curriculum of the Institute prepares the students to offer their capabilities and potential to these companies in order to satisfy them and attract even bigger companies and industries in the upcoming years. Some of the few companies that had offered jobs to the students of IITRAM are mentioned below.
|Air control and chemical engineering company limited||Tata chemicals limited|
|Aegon life insurance company||SOLARIG GENSOL|
|Faurecia automotive seating (I) Pvt. Ltd.||Translink infrastructure consultants (P) LTD.|
|Bhagirath associates||Saffrony institute of technology|
|Gujarat gas limited||Sun vacuum formers (I) PVT. LTD.|
|Home first finance company limited||Rockmann industries limited ( A hero group company)|
|Pentashield technologies pvt. Ltd.||Microlink (I) PVT. LTD.|
|MKC infrastructure pvt. Ltd.||Modtech machines pvt. Ltd.|
- IIIT Delhi Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIITDM Jabalpur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening & Closing Ranks
IITRAM Summer Internships
All the students in the second, third or fourth year of their B. Tech. and M.Tech. courses are eligible to apply for the internships if they are regular students. No other particular and specific criteria are required for the same.
- Generally, students are selected for the respective internships after a short induction process which reflects their skills and interests.
- Students applying for the internship must make sure of their sincerity towards the work and definitely look forward to gaining some learning experiences for the future placement opportunities, this is the main objective of the institute behind making internships and training available to the students of B.Tech and M.Tech.
- Companies offering the internships give suitable perks like the certificate of recommendation and letter of appreciation along with the monetary benefits depending upon the level of work.
- In order to register for the internships, stay connected with the placement cell of the institute.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- IIT BHU: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Facilities and More
- IIIT Tiruchirappalli: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
IITRAM Internship Stats over year
In the year 2018 – 2019, almost 90% of the registered students were able to qualify for availing the good internships from the institute. Generally, the recruitment stats for the summer internships remain similar every year because of the better training and skills taught to the students. Companies like ISSCO and Wanakbori Thermal Power Station offer higher internship opportunities with usually higher stipends to the students of the institute. There are certain more companies mentioned below which offer internships to the students every year at some varying rates.
|Ahmedabad municipal corporation||Atul auto ltd.|
|Ammann apollo, Vadodara||Amtech electronics|
|AECOM, Ahmedabad||Bharat heavy electricals ltd. (bhel)|
|Bakeri engineering and infrastructure limited||Birla cement works, Chittorgarh|
IITRAM provides better placement and internship opportunities to the students from all the courses and in all the respective years. Its infrastructure attracts big companies to offer the jobs and internship opportunities to its students leading to excellent career setup for the students of IITRAM.
IITRAM Placements and Internship FAQs
Last updated on February 9th, 2021 at 12:27 pm
Ans. No, the institute does not demand for any type of fees for applying for the internships and all the internships it offers are paid.
Last updated on February 9th, 2021 at 12:28 pm
Ans. Yes, just like every other institutes, here also students are expected to fill up the placement form and the fees depending upon different companies.
Last updated on February 9th, 2021 at 12:29 pm
Ans. Internships are generally made available to the students from second year onwards till the final year. The time period for every internship varies from 2 to 6 months and sometimes to even a year.
Last updated on February 9th, 2021 at 12:30 pm
Ans. The regularity in the classes along with industrial – level skills enhances the chances of placement opportunities for any student.
Last updated on February 9th, 2021 at 12:31 pm
Ans. Nearly, 35 to 40 companies come to IITRAM in a year for placements.