Home » Posts tagged 'SVNIT Surat Scholarships'
Tag Archives: SVNIT Surat Scholarships
Last updated on August 31st, 2021
- SVNIT Surat Fee for 1st semester of B.Tech is INR 88500 while it decreases in the subsequent semesters as the students are not required to pay one time fee and refundable fee for the rest of the semesters.
- Due to COVID-19, Students are required to pay only the tuition fee and other charges. Mess Advance and Hostel Fee will be collected once the institute reopens.
- The institute offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the needy and meritorious students. Students of reserved categories are also offered tuition fee waivers as per their category.
SVNIT Surat Fee Payment mode is online only. No other mode of fee payment is accepted.
- SVNIT Surat Cut Off 2020: Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
SVNIT Surat Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||SVNIT Surat|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 88,500|
|Admissions via||JEE Main Examination|
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- IIT Kanpur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
SVNIT Surat Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of SVNIT Surat Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Development Contribution (IDC)||12000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Seat Rent (Double Occupancy)||4000||–||4000||–||–||–||–||–|
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Palakkad: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Scholarships, Placements and More
SVNIT Surat Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for the foreign students than the native students. The table below shows the SVNIT fee structure for the international students:
|Country||Fee per annum|
|SAARC Countries||US $4000 + INR 26,000|
|Other than SAARC Countries||US $2000 + INR 26,000|
|CIWG Countries||INR 88,500|
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
SVNIT Surat Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
SVNIT Surat offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. A tuition Fee waiver is also awarded to the meritorious students on the basis of their scores in the qualifying examination. Some of the scholarships and tuition fee waivers offered are mentioned below:
- Various schemes of scholarships have been implemented in the form of National Merit Scholarship, Merit Scholarship, Post-Merit Scholarship, Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Scholarships for Other Backward Classes and Scholarships for Physically Handicapped students.
- There will be a 100% tuition fee waiver, for students belonging to the SC, ST and PwD categories.
- As for General and OBC students with the annual family income of less than Rs, 1 lakh, there will be full remission of the tuition fees.
- For the students belonging to the general and OBC categories – with the family income being between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 5 lakh per annum – remission of 2/3rd of the tuition fee is allowed.
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
How to pay SVNIT Surat Fees?
Students can pay SVNIT Surat Fee online by visiting their official website. The detailed steps for SVNIT Surat fee payment online are given below:
Mode of Payment
Students can make SVNIT Surat fee payment online by logging into the SVNIT Surat official website using their credentials.
- Candidates will need to Log In to the personal MIS account on the official SVNIT Portal.
- Once Logged In, the candidates will see a new web portal with details of payment to be made.
- Click on the button “Confirm To Pay”.
- Click on the final confirmation button “Pay Now”.
Important Note: The data and information on SVNIT Surat Fee Structure provided in the article is based on the latest updates on the official website of SVNIT Surat. Students should confirm directly with the college authority/accounts department before paying the semester fee of SVNIT Surat.