Home » Posts tagged 'SRMJEEE 2021 Online Remote Proctored Exam Guidelines Released'
Tag Archives: SRMJEEE 2021 Online Remote Proctored Exam Guidelines Released
Last updated on May 19th, 2021
SRMJEEE 2021 Phase I will be conducted by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology on May 23 and 24.
The SRM Institute of Science and Technology has notified that SRMJEEE 2021 will be conducted in Remote Proctored Online Mode (RPOM). The university has released a set of guidelines for the exam advising the candidates to go through the instructions carefully. The students can take the exam from their home or any other place with stable internet connection and privacy. Given below are a list of requirements for the SRMJEEE 2021.
SRMJEEE 2021: Requirements to Take the Exam
- Candidates are to have a good working system with the following configuration: Pentium IV/ Dual Core, 1 GB RAM or higher, 80 GB HDD or higher, 15 colour Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Microsoft Windows 10 and above, Antivirus, Webcam and Microphone
- Candidates willing to take the exam on their mobile phone will be required to download the configuration file that will be available on May 19, 2021 on the university website.
- A stable internet connection with at least 512 Kbps speed throughout the duration of the test is required. It is preferable to have an internet connection with 1 Mbps speed. Candidates will not be allowed to retake the test due to internet disconnection issues.
- Candidates should ensure that they take the test in a room with no disturbances.
SRMJEEE 2021: Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates should be dressed formally.
- Candidates should be seated in such a place that their back is facing the wall. No devices should be placed in the background.
- Ensure proper lighting in the room as the exam will be monitored by a proctor so your face should be clearly visible to them.
- Use the details on your SRMJEEE 2021 admit card to login to the test.
- Keep your registered mobile no. handy as your proctor might call you, if needed.
- If you are facing any issue while attempting the exam, you can call your proctor to get the issue resolved.
- You can end the test after 120 minutes by clicking on the ‘I want to Submit the Test’ button. The exam will end automatically after 150 minutes.
- Candidates must follow the instructions for closing the exam that will appear on the screen.
SRMJEEE 2021: Mock Test
- It is mandatory for students to take the mock test scheduled before the main exam.
- While taking the mock test, candidates can capture the login details, which will further be used to login for the main exam.
The university has further notified that in case a candidate is unable to take the test on the scheduled date and time, they should write to the University. They will be allotted another slot to take the exam. The registrations for SRMJEEE 2021 Phase I are open till May 19, 2021. The university will conduct SRMJEEE 2021 in 2 phases. Both the phases will be conducted in 3 slots each. The first phase is scheduled to be conducted on May 23 and 24, 2021 while the second Phase will be conducted on July 25 and 26, 2021. Aspirants can apply for SRMJEEE 2021 Phase II.