Home » Posts tagged 'SPA Bhopal Fee Waivers'
Tag Archives: SPA Bhopal Fee Waivers
Last updated on February 9th, 2021 at 04:33 pm
SPA Bhopal is one of the premier institutes in the country for architecture and planning courses. It is an Institute of National Importance and has been ranked 7th in the Architecture category by NIRF 2020. The institute has to offer courses like B.Arch and B.Planning in UG, M. Arch, M. Design, M. Planning in PG, and Doctoral programs as well. In this article, we will discuss SPA Bhopal Fee Structure in detail.
- Admissions for the UG courses in SPA Bhopal are based on JEE Main 2021 rank.
- SPA Bhopal Fee Structure is much less compared to other architecture colleges. SPA Bhopal Tuition Fees is INR 50000.
- Few components of the SPA Bhopal fee structure are to be paid once a year while others in each semester.
- Students have to pay a total of INR 115600 in their first year of college.
Also Check SPA Bhopal: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
SPA Bhopal Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Arch)
SPA Bhopal Fee Structure for UG courses is composed of four components– Institute fees, Hostel charges, one time fees, and one time deposits which is refundable.
|Particulars||Odd semester (INR)||Even semester (INR)|
|(A) Institute Fees|
|Student activity charges||2500||2500|
|Sports and Gym charges||1000||1000|
|Lab and Studio facilities||2500||2500|
|Library and Information services||2500||2500|
|Group Insurance fee||800||–|
|(B) Hostel charges|
|(C) One time fees|
|Training & Placement charges||3000||–|
|(D) One time deposits (refundable)|
|Hostel & Mess deposit||5000||–|
|Total (A + B + C + D)||68450||47150|
This is the total fees UG students of SPA Bhopal are required to pay in their first year. From the second year onwards the SPA Bhopal fee structure will be a little different.
|Particulars||Odd semesters||Even semesters||Total (INR)|
|Fees payable in the first year||68450||47150||115600|
|Fees payable from second year onwards||47950||47150||95100|
The total fees payable is:
|UG Course||Duration of course||Total fees for the full course (in INR)|
- All students of SPA Bhopal have to take hostel facilities and compulsorily pay hostel fees.
- Considering the ongoing pandemic situation, SPA Bhopal has temporarily closed down which is why students do not have to pay INR 9150 hostel charges. It will be included once the institute opens again.
- Mess expenses can be paid to the vendor directly.
- Additional charges must be paid by students who are using coolers.
SPA Bhopal Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for the foreign students than the native students. The table below shows the fees charged per annum for the international students:
|Category||Fees / month|
Note: DASA students from SAARC and Non-SAARC countries have to pay all institute fees other than tuition fee in INR each semester.
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
SPA Bhopal Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
SPA Bhopal offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. Some of the scholarships offered by SPA Bhopal are mentioned below:
- SC/ST students are exempted from tuition fee payment of SPA Bhopal.
- Students can register for scholarships schemes of the government like
- Central Sector Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC for Minority students: Eligible students are given relaxation in tuition fee payment, living expenses worth INR 2220 per month, books & stationeries for INR 3000 yearly, computer or laptop worth INR 45000.
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh: Meritorious students of MP whose yearly family income is less than 6 lakh INR can apply for this scheme.
- Post Matric scholarship scheme for students of MP: Applicants can receive up to 100% scholarship under this scheme.
- Merit cum Means scholarship: Under this scheme, brilliant students belonging to families with less than 2.50 lakh INR annual family income will get INR 10000 (for hosteller) and INR 5000 (for day scholar) in an academic year.
- There are more such schemes to support students in SPA Bhopal.
- Top 10 NITs Accepting JEE Main Score
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
- NIT Hamirpur Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How to pay SPA Bhopal Fees?
At the time of admission, students will have to pay the fees partially to JoSAA and the remaining to the college itself. The fee breakup will be as follows,
|Fees||Gen / EWS/ OBC||SC / ST|
|Tuition fees and others||59300||34300|
|Processing fee to JoSAA||2000||2000|
- This is the fees for the first semester.
- SPA Bhopal fees can be paid online via SBI I-Collect.
- Students can otherwise transfer fees in favor of Canara Bank, SPAB Branch through NEFT or RTGS. All account details are provided on the website of SPA Bhopal.
- Due to the global pandemic, the SPA Bhopal Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by SPA Bhopal authorities. For detailed information and exact data on SPA Bhopal Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.