Home » Posts tagged 'SMVDU Katra Fees'
Tag Archives: SMVDU Katra Fees
Last updated on February 8th, 2021 at 06:12 pm
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University or SMVDU Katra Fee Structure has been updated for the year 2020-21 for the U.G/ Integrated/ PG/ Ph.D. programs. There seems to be a certain hike in the annual fees of all the programs if compared to that of the 2019-2020 fee structure.
- As per the 2019-20 stats, the annual tuition fees for the B.Tech and B.Arch programs cost around INR 1,20,000. However, as of the 2020-21 fee structure, students must pay a total sum of around INR 2,14,000 for the first year to avail all the facilities provided by the university.
- SMVDU Katra fee structure for B.Tech program includes Hostel fee, mess charges, amenities, and other charges of the University.
- Students can pay the SMVDU Katra Fee through the online mode as well as the offline mode.
Also Check SMVDU Katra: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
SMVDU Katra Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Here is the demonstration of the annual fee structure of the B.Tech program in SMVDU for those students admitted in the academic session of 2020-21.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Annual Tuition Fee||1,32,000||1,32,000||1,32,000||1,32,000|
|Medical Registration (included in annual fee)||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|Hostel Seat Rent||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000|
|Security Deposit (One Time Fee)||10,000||–||–||–|
|One Time Charges||10,750||–||–||–|
The Annual fee along with the hostel charges must be paid once at the time of admission while the mess charges worth INR 24,000 shall be paid separately during admission/ registration. An amount of INR 2,000 is to be paid annually for medical insurance which is included in the Annual Fee itself.
The mess fee, however, could be changed from time to time depending on the system adopted by the University. Besides, the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University does not charge any other type of fee apart from those mentioned in the table above.
- IITRAM Cut Off 2019: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Andhra Pradesh: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
SMVDU Katra Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University offers scholarships to certain meritorious students as a tradition to encourage more candidates to compete in the specific competitive examinations with a sense of merit at all levels. As for the B.Tech program (all courses), the conditions for the tuition fee waiver are as follows:
- Candidates with up to 30,000 AIR (CLR) in the JEE Main competitive examinations will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver for the first 5 semesters.
- Candidates with rankings in between 30,000 to 50,000 AIR (CLR) in the JEE Mains will be offered a scholarship worth a full tuition fee waiver for the first 4 semesters.
- Lastly, candidates in the range of 50,000 to 1,00,000 AIR (CLR) in the JEE Mains will get a full tuition fee waiver for the initial 3 semesters.
However, to keep the scholarship, the candidates must maintain a minimum of 7.5 CGPA with no backlogs.
How to pay SMVDU Katra Fees?
SMVDU offers two modes of payment of the fees. Students can pay their fees either by the digitally available modes or through E-Challan. The process for fee payment is further explained in the following steps:
- Students must first log in to the dashboards on the official site of the university, i.e., www.smvdu.ac.in.
- After logging in, students can choose from the two payment methodologies available on the website.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay their fees by the digital payment mode via credit/ debit cards or Net-banking.
- Choose any payment gate and follow the steps accordingly.
Payment via E-Challan
Those students who are willing to pay via cash have to first generate an E-Challan after logging in to your dashboard. Once the E-Challan has been generated, get a printout, and deposit your payment via cash to any J&K Bank eligible to receive the payment. Students can find the bank details on the official website of University..
- Due to the global pandemic, the SMVDU Katra Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by SMVDU Katra authorities. For detailed information and exact data on SMVDU Katra Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.