Home » Posts tagged 'SLIET Longowal Fee'
Tag Archives: SLIET Longowal Fee
Last updated on August 31st, 2021
SLIET Longowal is a Govt. of India funded technical deemed university for higher education and research in Punjab India. It offers various UG diploma, certification, B.Tech programs in multiple disciplines like Computer science and engineering, Civil and Mechanical engineering, Electronics and Communication, Food Technology, Electrical and Instrumental and Chemical engineering etc. SLIET Longowal Fee Structure usually varies according to the degree type.
- Admissions in the institute given on the basis of JEE Mains rank followed by Jossa counselling.
- SLIET Longowal Fee Structure includes 3 types: Refundable money to be paid at the time of admission, Non-refundable money to be paid at the time of admission and Other fee per semester.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and a refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute.
- Students can pay the SLIET Longowal Fee through the online mode as well as the offline mode.
- IIT Jammu Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- MNIT Jaipur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Rank
SLIET Longowal Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is a detailed breakdown of the SLIET Longowal Fee Structure.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Caution money institute/hostel||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Caution money hostel mess||10000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Student activity fee||10000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off for JEE Main
- NIT Agartala: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure, Placements and More
SLIET Longowal Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
SLIET Longowal offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. A tuition Fee waiver is also awarded to the meritorious students on the basis of their scores in the qualifying examination. Students also apply for the merit cum means scholarship for minority communities.
- This scholarship will be given to pursue a degree or post graduation in technical and professional field from a recognized institute. Course fee will be given by the State department directly to the institute.
- Student availing scholarship will not avail any other scholarship.
Eligibility criteria for scholarship
- Students who got admission to a recognized college on the basis of competitive examination.
- Students admitted without competitive exams having more than 50% marks in senior secondary are also able to apply for the scholarship.
- Annual income of the student’s guardian doesn’t exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.
- Students residing in the particular state eligible for the scholarship under the quota of that state.
- Amount will be INR 30,000 per annum for Hostellers, 25,000 for Day scholars.
Procedure to apply for SLIET Scholarship
- One copy of application in prescribed form
- One copy of passport size photograph with signature
- On e attested copy of diploma, certificates etc. With all exam passed
- Proof of permanent address
- Self declaration of income
- Copy of acknowledge form signed by the head of the institute
- Completed forms will be submitted in the head of the institution.
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
How to pay SLIET Longowal fees?
Students can pay SLIET Longowal Fee online or offline as per their preference. The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
- Go to the institute website and click on the ERP link.
- Enter registration number to get OTP on registered email address.
- Enter OTP and click proceed.
- If you want to change your basic details then update your mobile no. Or email address and save.
- Click on the ‘main subject registration’ tab to add optional subjects you want to study along with academics.
- After submitting the option click on ‘choose fee type’ option, It has two options immediate payment and Pay later (for loan/financial problem case).
- Choose preferable options, a window open of semester fee payment, click on make payment.
- Debit/credit card/net banking option appears to you.
- Choose the perfect option and make the payment.
- NIT Silchar: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, Scholarships and More
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- Due to the global pandemic, the SLIET Longowal Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by SLIET Longowal authorities. For detailed information and exact data on SLIET Longowal Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.