Home » Posts tagged 'PEC Chandigarh fee waivers'
Tag Archives: PEC Chandigarh fee waivers
Last updated on February 4th, 2021 at 06:11 pm
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh is situated in Sector 12, Chandigarh. B.Tech admissions to the college are conducted via JEE Main Counselling. PEC Chandigarh Fee structure for B.Tech is around INR 45000 to INR 48500 per semester.
- The course is divided into 8 semesters and the students are required to pay the tuition fee, along with other applicable charges, each semester.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and a refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute.
- Recently, NIRF i.e National Institute Ranking Framework Ranking of PEC was 68th in 2020 and it was 78th in 2019.
Also Check PEC Chandigarh: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
PEC Chandigarh Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of PEC Chandigarh Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|One time student service fees||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Semester Fees||96,750||82,750||82,750||82,750||82,750||82,750||82,750||82,750|
Hostel Fees for PEC Chandigarh
|Hostel Caution Money||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Charges (per year)||56,600||56,600||56,600||56,600||56,600||56,600||56,600||56,600|
|Total Hostel Fees||73,100||68,400||68,400||68,400||68,400||68,400||68,400||68,400|
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIT Roorkee Cut Off for JEE Main
PEC Chandigarh Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
- Merit scholarships- 2 students are admissible to full free ship on their tuition fee depending upon their JEE Mains Ranking. If both candidates happen to be boys then another full free ship will be given to a girl having the highest rank among all girls taking admission that year.
- There are certain conditions for continuation of this full free ship on tuition fees in subsequent coming years such as:
- This freeship will continue in subsequent years if the candidate continues to have CGPA more than or equal to 9.
- If the candidate’s CGPA decreases to 8.5 that is CGPA is between More than or equal to 8.5 and less than 9 then he/she will be availed with half free ship on their tuition fee.
- Any time in coming years if the CGPA of the candidate goes down by less than 8.5 then this free ship programme will discontinue.
- In addition to this merit scholarships will be provided to other 2nd , 3rd and 4th year students in the form of full free ship ( if CGPA >= 9) and half free ship (if CGPA>= 8.5 but less than 9). Merit will be passed branch wise every year. In this 2 students can get benefits from each branch each year. Here, also if 2 top students happen to be boys then additional 1 free ship will be given to a highest ranked girl else only one student will get this. If the topper is male then another girl student will also get this free ship.
- For differently abled students- Students having family annual income less than Rs. 5,00,000 are eligible for the full free ship on their tuition fees.
- Social upliftment of students- Students belonging to SC/ST are eligible for half free ship on their tuition fee. Also half free ship will be provided to those students whose annual family income is less than INR 10,00,000/-
- Based upon annual family income of students- All those students who belong to Below poverty line category having BPL card and certified documents by government are provided by full free ship on tuition fee including hostel fees. 2% students from a batch whose family annual income from all sources is less than INR 5,00,000 will be provided by half free ship on tuition fees.
- Top 10 NITs Accepting JEE Main Score
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
- NIT Jalandhar Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How to pay PEC Chandigarh Fees?
Students can pay PEC Chandigarh Fee online or offline as per their preference. Students can pay the fee online by logging into the PEC Chandigarh official website using their credentials.
- The mode of payment of Institute Fee is through Demand Draft in favour of “Punjab Engineering College – PG Admissions” payable at Chandigarh.
- The fees may be increased by upto 10% percent every year.
- The mode of payment of Hostel Fee is through Demand Draft in favour of “Director, PEC University of Technology” payable at Chandigarh.
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced Cut Off
- IIT Kharagpur: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off for IIT Kanpur
- Due to the global pandemic, the PEC Chandigarh Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by PEC Chandigarh authorities. For detailed information and exact data on PEC Chandigarh Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.