Home » Posts tagged 'NTA Security Measures Expected for JEE Main 2020'
Tag Archives: NTA Security Measures Expected for JEE Main 2020
In view of the coronavirus pandemic, the National Testing Agency has postponed the upcoming JEE (Main) April 2020 examinations on an advisory issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The previous dates scheduled for the exams were 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th April 2020. Other major educational boards have also postponed their exams in view of the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
When will new dates be announced for the JEE Main April 2020 session?
As per the official statement by NTA, new dates for exams will be announced on 31st March 2020.
When can you download Admit cards for JEE Main April 2020?
NTA has announced that admit cards will now be released after 31st March 2020 instead of 20th March 2020 on the official website of JEE Main 2020.
This action has been taken after MHRD sent advisory to NTA, CBSE, UGC, AICTE, NCTE, NIOS to take important precautions in order to prevent the spread of the global pandemic coronavirus (COVID-19). Other educational bodies also released notices regarding changes in the dates.
Latest News Updates
- TNEA 2020 Online Counselling Registration Begins from July 15
- SRMJEEE 2020 Cancelled Amid COVID-19
- Live Update: JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2020 Postponed, New Dates Set For September
- Turn Lockdown Period Into An Opportunity”, says Anand Kumar of Super 30 to JEE Aspirants
- JEE Main 2020: Dates announced by the MHRD, Examination to be conducted from July 18 to 23, 2020
JEE Mains 2020 was scheduled to be conducted in more than 500 centers across the country in 233 cities with more than 9 lakhs applicants appearing for the examination. This would require many students who lived in small towns or villages to travel using public transport which might increase the risk of the spread of the pandemic. Moreover, dates of CBSE board exams and JEE Mains April 2020 were clashing and new dates for both shall be decided accordingly.
The course of action to be taken by examinees
- NTA has advised students to visit the official website of NTA and JEE Mains for latest updates
- All educational bodies along with NTA are informing examinees individually over their registered mobile number and email-id
- Students should be patient and in case of any queries they can call helpline number for examination – 0120-6895200
With NTA (National Testing Agency) taking over the reins from CBSE, JEE Main has witnessed several changes. The mode of examination is shifted to online mode completely and the exam itself will be conducted twice every year.
JEE Main has more than 10 lakh applicants every year and it is very necessary to ensure fair means for all. JEE Main security measures will be undertaken to reduce chances any of malpractices at designated centres.
Aspirants work really hard to secure a good score in JEE Main. They use extensive study material to get a better rank. Hence, it would be wrong if anybody uses unfair means and gets a better score. All exam centers are equipped with CCTV cameras, state coordinators and jammers.