Home » Posts tagged 'NTA JEE Main Answer Key'
Tag Archives: NTA JEE Main Answer Key
Last updated on September 12th, 2020
It is a day of rejoice for many, and maybe a setback for a few, as the National Testing Agency (NTA) announces the JEE Main 2020 Results today for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech). NTA successfully conducted JEE Main 2020 between 1st to 6th September 2020. On Day 1, B.Arch and B.Planning Papers were conducted, while from 2nd to 6th Day, B.E/B.Tech Paper was conducted.
The exams were held amid complete COVID-19 Safety Protocols. With the announcement of JEE Main Results for April / September 2020 session, students will be more inclined to know about qualifying JEE Main Cut Off.
- Top 2.5 lakh candidates will also be able to register for JEE Advanced 2020 soon.
- Based on JEE Main Results, JoSAA Counselling will be organised for admission to NITs, IIITs and GFTIs.
How To Check JEE Main 2020 Result?
The steps to check the JEE Main April / September 2020 Result are given below-
- Head over to the official website of JEE Main 2020 i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on “JEE (Main) 2020 NTA Score Paper 1”.
- Now, enter Application Number, DOB and Security Pin.
- Click on Submit and your scorecard will appear.
- Download this JEE Main 2020 Scorecard as PDF and save it safely for future reference.
Currently, there is no information as to when the JEE Main Scorecard for B.Arch and B.Planning will be released. But it is expected to release soon as the registrations for JEE Advanced will be beginning soon enough.
Last updated on September 8th, 2020
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the provisional JEE Main Answer Keys for April / September 2020 session for all the appearing candidates. Those who wish to check their question papers of attempted slots, along with their marked responses can visit the official website to download the ‘Question Paper And Responses’.
The JEE Main Answer Keys have been released for all three papers of JEE Main – B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Planning. There are two ways to check the answer keys and your response sheet.
How To Download Official NTA JEE Main Answer Keys?
The steps to download the provisional answer keys are given below-
- Head to jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the “View Question Paper and Challenge Answer Key” button.
- After this, you will get options to login via two ways.
- Click on either of the two.
- Enter your JEE Main Application Number, DOB / Password and Security Pin.
- After signing in, you will find the option to ‘View Question Paper’ and ‘View / Challenge Answer Key’
- Clicking on the Question Paper link will open your response sheet, which can be printed or saved as PDF.
- Clicking on the View/challenge answer key link will open a new page where you can select questions to challenge/raise objections.
Raising Objections in JEE Main Answer Keys 2020
Students can challenge the answer key if they believe that any of the questions have been correctly answered by them but has been marked wrong by NTA.
Steps to challenge are given below-
- After opening the answer key, choose the question ID and correct option ID as per your choice.
- You can also choose to challenge numerical value questions by entering a value of your own.
- Upload document for support, if required.
- Finally, submit your claim.
- Upon submitting the claims, you will be asked to pay the fees for challenging the answer key which is INR 200/question.
- Pay the required amount and your submissions will be accepted.
The last date for submission of challenges is 10th September 2020 till 10:00 AM. The fees for challenge will not be refunded even if the objection is found correct. Similarly, the option to check your own response sheet is also available only till 10th September. Soon after this, the final answer keys will be released, following the announcement of JEE Main 2020 Cut Off.