Home » Posts tagged 'NIT Uttarakhand Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: NIT Uttarakhand Fee Structure
Last updated on August 27th, 2021
NIT Uttarakhand Fee Structure comprises various components like Tuition fees, Admission fees, Registration fees, Development fees, Library fees, Internet fees, Examination fees, etc.
- NIT Uttarakhand fee structure is classified on the basis of the annual income of the candidate’s family and varies from category to category.
- The mode of payment accepted by the institute is both offline and online. Candidates can pay the fees through credit/ debit/ net banking or Bank e-challan.
- The total program fee for the four years of B.Tech course is INR 5,90,000 lakh. In the first semester, candidates have to pay around INR 96000.
- As compared to other colleges and institutes, the fee structure of NIT Uttarakhand is very much affordable and nominal.
- The details of the fee structure of NIT Uttarakhand will be available on the official website of www.nituk.ac.in.
- NIT Uttarakhand Cut Off 2020: Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- Fee Structure for NIT Jamshedpur B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
NIT Uttarakhand Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of NIT Uttarakhand Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Particulars||Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4||Semester 5||Semester 6||Semester 7||Semester 8|
|Student Activity fees||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500||2,500|
|Total of semester fees||70,300||70,300||70,300||70,300||70,300||70,300||70,300||70,300|
|Institute Security Deposit (Refundable)||3000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Security Deposit (Refundable)||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Additional Security Deposit (Refundable)||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Convocation fees (Refundable)||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Refundable fees.||14,500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Alumni Association fees (One-time fees)||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Security services (One-time fees)||7260||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Other Hostel charges (One-time fees)||3400||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Identity card charges (One-time fees)||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One-time fees||11260||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mess fees advance||14,000||14,000||14,000||14,000||14,000||14,000||14,000||14,000|
|Electricity and water charges||2420||2420||2420||2420||2420||2420||2420||2420|
|Total of Hall Fees||20,292||20,292||20,292||20,292||20,292||20,292||20,292||20,292|
|Medical Insurance fees||650||650||650||650||650||650||650||650|
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
- JEE Main 2021 Result for Phase 4 Released, 18 Students Secured AIR 1
- JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Starts from September 15. Register Here
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
NIT Uttarakhand Fees for International Students
NIT Uttarakhand Fee Structure for international students is discussed below. The per semester hostel fee is around 20,292 rupees. The hostel fee includes advance mess fees, seat rent, electricity, and water charges. The hostel fee and the library fee for the international students are the same as the National candidates.
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum (INR)|
|SAARC Countries||US$2000 + INR 33710|
|Other than SAARC Countries||US$4000 + INR 33710|
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Uttarakhand Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
NIT Uttarakhand offers many scholarships to the students as financial support. This scholarship helps students who are financially poor but meritorious. The government has started a tuition fee waiver scheme for those students whose family income is less. Some of the scholarships are mentioned below:
- National Portal Scholarship offered by the Central Government, State Government, Public organization as well as private firms.
- For SC/ST/PH students, there is a 100% tuition fee waiver.
- For General and OBC students, full remission of Tuition fee whose family income is less than 1 lakh rupees annually.
- For General and OBC students, 2/3rd remission of Tuition fee whose family income is between 1 to 5 lakh rupees annually.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
How to Pay NIT Uttarakhand fees?
NIT Uttarakhand fees payment can be made both offline and online. The process to pay the fees of NIT Uttarakhand are mentioned in the below points:
- Firstly, visit the official website of NIT Uttarakhand www.nituk.ac.in
- Click on the link ‘payment’ that will directly link to the SBI website.
- Select on the payment category ‘ students fee with hostel’ or ‘Students fee without hostel’.
- Open the link that will directly link to the SBI website.
- Enter Name, Date of Birth, and click on the submit button.
- Verify all the details and then click on the option ‘confirm’ for payment.
- Lastly, students can pay the fees through Debit/Credit or Internet Banking or through the Bank Challan.
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Palakkad: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Scholarships, Placements and More
- Due to the global pandemic, NIT Uttarakhand has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by NIT Uttarakhand authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIT Uttarakhand Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.