Home » Posts tagged 'NIT Srinagar Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: NIT Srinagar Fee Structure
Last updated on December 2nd, 2020 at 11:00 am
NIT Srinagar fee structure for B.Tech courses include fees of various facilities provided by the Institute. NIT Srinagar is one of the most aspiring NITs among the students and it also serves as the premier educational institute in the Northern and the hill-region of the country.
- Admission to the 860+ seats of NIT Srinagar are conducted through JEE Main & JoSAA counselling.
- NIT Srinagar fee structure is updated at the beginning of every academic semester, and students can expect slight changes in the total fee each year.
- The institute offers B.Tech courses in 8 different B.Tech specializations including Computer Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering etc.
NIT Srinagar also offers tuition fee waivers to SC/ST/OBC and economically backward students according to the rules of authority. Total course fee according to NIT Srinagar fee structure is ~ INR 5,91,100 for 4 years.
- NIT Goa Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-2021
- MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020- 2021
- NIT Agartala Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
NIT Srinagar Fee Structure for B.Tech- 2020
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Computer fee / Internet fee||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Industrial Training / Visits Fees||200||200||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Students Welfare Fund||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Group Insurance Fee||400||400||400||400||400||400||400||400|
|Sports & Extra-curricular Activities||700||700||700||700||700||700||700||700|
|Total of Semester Fees||65,600||65,600||65,600||65,600||65,600||65,600||65,600||65,600|
|Electricity and Water Charges||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Mess and hostel establishment charges||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Total Mess & Accommodation Fee||7,000||7,000||7,000||7,000||7,000||7,000||7,000||7,000|
|Admission Processing Fee||600||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Syllabus / Prospectus / Identity Card Fees||300||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Crest and Tie charges||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Alumni association membership fee||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mess and hostel reserve fund||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total One – time fee||3300||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Caution Money||3000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel and Mess Caution Fee||4000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Refundable fee||7000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- NIT Puducherry Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
- NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Sikkim Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Srinagar Fee Structure for International Students
The admission for international students to B.Tech courses is conducted through DASA. NIT Srinagar fee structure for international students is as given below.
|Nationality||Fee Per Annum|
|SAARC Countries||INR 2 L+ Other Fees|
|Non-SAARC Countries||INR 6 L+ Other Fees|
- NIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Srinagar Fee Structure: Tuition Fee Waiver & Scholarships
Tuition fee waiver is provided to certain students who belong to different backward categories. For instance,
- Complete tuition fee exemption is provided to the students belonging to the SC / ST and PwD categories.
- The students belonging to the categories of SC / ST and PwD are bound to pay only the other charges of INR 3,100.
- For the students who come under the category of Economically Backward Class, whose family income is less than INR 1 lakh per annum and also the for the students who are from Other Backward Castes (OBC), are given full exemption from the tuition fee and are expected to only pay the fee belonging to thee other charges of INR 3,100.
- The students of General and OBC categories whose family income lies between INR 1 lakh per annum to INR 5 lakhs per annum, are expected to pay the tuition fee as less as INR 23,933 along with the other charges of INR 3,100.
- Apart from the waivers, the institute also provides for certain types of scholarships. Students may apply for these scholarships at the beginning of the year.
NIT Srinagar provides for college merit scholarship, scholarships for economically weaker section, merit and national scholarships for brilliant students under state and central government.
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Patna Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How to Pay NIT Srinagar Fees?
NIT Srinagar fees can be paid through online as well as offline mode through the administration office in the campus of NIT Srinagar. However, due to the current pandemic scenario, students are requested to make all payments through online mode.
- Step 1 – For the online payment of fees, click on the student portal on the official website of NIT Srinagar.
- Step 2 – Then, open the notification of fees and select your course, specialization and other details and pay the fees for NIT Srinagar.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The information above on NIT Srinagar fee structure is based on the latest updates of this academic year on the official website of NIT Srinagar. The fee mentioned above might differ from the official website. For the correct and latest information please visit the official website.