Home » Posts tagged 'NIT Silchar Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: NIT Silchar Fee Structure
Last updated on August 27th, 2021
National Institute of Technology, Silchar shortly addressed as NIT Silchar has been ranked 51 among all other colleges offering B.Tech programs across India. Since it is an institute funded by the government, NIT Silchar fee structure is affordable than other private colleges.
- The college offers courses of education in undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programs.
- A candidate with the aspiration to get admitted in the college for B.Tech program must take up the entrance examination, namely JEE Main.
- There is also a specific NIT Silchar cut off for candidates to get admitted in the college for any specifications in the B.Tech program.
- A candidate shall have to pay about INR 1,71,000 during the first year of the course.
- The annual fee shall include the mess fee, hostel fee, medical insurance and other mediums of considerations.
The article shall help all the candidates with several doubts about the NIT Silchar fee structure followed by the management of the college.
|Name of the college||National Institute of Technology, Silchar.|
|Type of the college||Autonomous|
|Board recognised to||UGC, AICTE|
|Year of establishment||1967|
|Total Fee for B.Tech||INR 6,80,000 approx.|
|Total number of students||3,001|
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
- JEE Main Cut Off For Top NITs
NIT Silchar Fee Structure for B.Tech- 2020
The management of the college has set a payable fee based on several notices such as,
- The social category he/she belongs to.
- The annual income of the student’s family.
- Based on the citizenship of the candidate.
NIT Silchar fee structure followed till 7th semester of the course is as mentioned below.
The management of the college accounts all the below mentioned criteria while collecting the payment from the students.
For 1st to 8th semesters – The college management accounts several criteria such as admission fee, medical insurance, etc. while reviewing the total payable amount. All the students must make sure to pay the below mentioned fee at the start of each semester.
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|IT system fee||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Mess establishment & development fee||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Light and water charges||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Hostel seat rent||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Gym and sports fee||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Total Fee Payable||85,500||85,500||85,500||85,500||85,500||85,500||85,500||86,500|
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B. Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Silchar Fee Structure for International Students
It is obvious that a college like NIT Silchar is an aspiration for many students from Asian and other countries. Given below is the NIT Silchar Fee Structure for DASA students-
|Category of the country the student belongs to||Payable fee per semester|
|SAARC countries||2,000 USD|
|Non- SAARC nations||4,000 USD|
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Patna Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
NIT Silchar Fee Structure: Fee Waivers
- Candidates demanding or applying for a fee waiver must submit all the applicable documents to the management.
- Students from social categories such as ST, SC, PwD and EWS or with least annual income shall be eligible to demand a fee waiver.
- The total amount to pay varies accordingly based on the candidate’s social category and the candidate’s annual family income.
- Payable tuition fee: The tuition fee mentioned below varies according to the social category or the candidate’s annual family income. All the candidates must make note of it before falling under any conclusion.
|The social category and annual family income of the candidate||Total payable tuition fee|
|Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD and EWC.||Nil|
|Candidate’s annual family income below INR 1,00,000||Nil|
|Candidate’s annual family income above INR 1,00,000 but below INR 5,00,000||20,833|
|Candidate’s annual family income above INR 5,00,000||62,500|
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
How to Pay NIT Silchar Fees?
- Students can pay via the SBI collect portal at the state bank of India.
- Students can also pay the fee through the online mode supported by State bank of india (www.onlinesbi.com)
- Students shall pay the semester fee by demand draft drawn in favour of the college director or BHM.
- Students can also pay through the SB demand post at the state bank of India.
All the candidates with the aspiration to get admitted in the college must work very hard and ace the JEE Main examination with good percentile and top ranks. Hoping the article cleared doubts of candidates about the fee structure and several other components—All the very best in reaching greater heights.
- Students should note that the information regarding NIT Silchar fee structure may have undergone some changes in this academic year.
- Check the official website of NIT Silchar for latest updates and information regarding the fee structure.