Home » Posts tagged 'NIT Silchar Average Package'
Tag Archives: NIT Silchar Average Package
Last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 12:16 pm
NIT Silchar Placements set a new benchmark with an overall of 537 offers for the batch 2020-2021 during its current Placements season. The placement and training cell is responsible for looking after the placement actions of the institute.
- Approximately 397 B.Tech aspirants have been placed in the batch from many sectors for different profiles.
- Candidates have grabbed offers from top NIT Silchar Recruiters namely, ZS Associates, HSBC, Medlife, Wipro, MuSigma among other companies.
- NIT Silchar Placements cell is also responsible for providing summer internships to the candidates. In the class report of 2019-2021, the NIT Silchar Placements ranks were provided to more than 80 per cent of candidates.
- For the B.Tech students, 400 candidates out of the 461 applicable students were placed in many sectors. Infosys and Wipro were companies with best job offers.
- NIT Silchar highest package offered was 22 LPA while the NIT Silchar average package was 6.06 LPA.
- IIIT Guwahati: Fees, Cut off and More
- B. Tech Admission Process at NIT Delhi
- NIT Puducherry Admission Process, Cut Off, Fees and More
NIT Silchar Placements Highlights
|Number of Companies||94+|
|Number of Candidates placed||397|
|Highest CTC for B.Tech||INR 32.5 LPA|
|Average CTC for B. Tech||INR 6.29 LPA|
|Total number of offers||537|
- IIIT Allahabad: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure, Courses and More
- IIIT Lucknow Cut Off for JEE Main
NIT Silchar Placements Statistics
|Programme||No. of Student Register||No. of Candidates Placed|
|Computer Science & Engineering||97||82|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||112||87|
|Electronics and Instrumentation||52||37|
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Silchar Placements: Department wise
NIT Silchar offers B.Tech in 6 different branches of Engineering like Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
An overall of 590 candidates registered for the Placements, out of which 537 fruitfully obtained offers and 397 fruitfully got placed under the various sectors of the industry.
|Department||Total Number of Placed|
|Computer Science & Engineering||82|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||87|
|Electronics and Instrumentation||37|
- The Electronics and Communication Engineering branched get the highest number of offers followed by the branch of Computer Science and Engineering.
- It is apparent that the Computer Science Engineering division didn’t only get the second-highest number of offers but also bagged the greatest maximum CTC. The branch of ECE gets an average package salary of Rs 6.38 LPA.
- NIT Patna: Check Fee Structure for B. Tech Courses
- NIT Kurukshetra Top Recruiters and Placements Records
- IIT Jodhpur: Cut Off for B.Tech courses
NIT Silchar Placements: List of Top Companies
NIT Silchar top recruiters that visited the campus during placements are as follows.
|Goldman Sachs||Mu Sigma|
|Samsung R&D||Reliance Jio|
|ITC Infotech||Ashok Leyland|
|Go Ibibo||Mahindra Finance|
|ITC Ltd||Tata Motors|
- IIIT Guwahati Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Naya Raipur: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure, Placements and More
NIT Silchar Summer Internship
This Summer Internship program endeavours to unite candidates from major colleges across the nation to our campus. It will permit outside and inward candidates to partake in research projects through mentorship by resources of NIT Silchar thereby prompting close combinations and joint efforts between particular foundations.
NIT Silchar Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Internal and External Candidate of B.Tech pre-last year (3rdYear) in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronica and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than 70% can apply.
How to apply for NIT Silchar Summer Internship
- Aspiring Candidates may apply their applications online till 04th April 2021.
- Go through the list of Internship ranks that are offered for summer internship 2021.
- Find the ones that like you the most. You can find out an overview of the research interests of each faculty staff from their profiles.
- Candidates are essential to fill in all the processes in the application form with an important and valid document.
- The application should be created in the prescribed format on the official website. It had to be suitable signed, scanned and then sent to your head an email attachment.
- List of selected students for the internship will be declared in the first week of May 2021.
- At the fruitful completion of the summer internship, candidates will get certificates.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
NIT Silchar Internship Stats over the years
In the present year 2021, 94 companies visited in the internship drive and overall 397 candidates secured summer internships.
|Year||Number of the companies visited||Number of the Students placed|
NIT Silchar Placements and Internship Programs FAQs
Last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 11:23 am
Ans: Total Placements for Undergraduate programmes was 96.2%. While for Postgraduates programs, it was 92.9%.
Last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 11:26 am
Ans: An important growth has been seen in yearly average CTC in Placements. The average salary for Undergraduate students is 6.25 lacs as against 5.5 LPA Previous years.
Last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 11:27 am
Ans: Of course, it gives international Placements offers too. The greatest international package offered this year was $125000.
Last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 11:27 am
Ans: NIT Silchar manages placement drives per annual and commonly above 200 companies come over. The best companies comprise like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Infosys and many more.