Home » Posts tagged 'NIT Patna Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: NIT Patna Fee Structure
Last updated on November 4th, 2020 at 05:35 pm
NIT Patna Fee Structure includes all the charges such as tuition fee, hostel charges, mess advance, etc.
- The total fee for each semester as per NIT Patna Fee Structure is INR 67,600. Institute also charges other fees like Hostel Fee, Library Fee, etc.
- For each semester, the students are expected to pay the tuition fee, along with other applicable charges, each semester.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute.
Compared to other NITs, NIT Patna has a similar Students can pay the NIT Patna’s Fee through the online mode as well as offline mode.
Also Check NIT Patna: JEE Main 2019 Cut Off
NIT Patna Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||NIT Patna|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 67,600|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
NIT Patna Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given here is the complete analysis of NIT Patna Fee Structure from the latest updated official source. The fee structure has been somewhat modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which of course decreased several charges such as hostel fee and mess fee.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Student Activity Fee||750||750||750||750|
|Student Welfare Fund||750||750||750||750|
|Medical Insurance Fee||600||–||600||–|
|Institution Caution Money||4000||–||–||–|
|Admission Processing Fee||2000||–||–||–|
|IT Infrastructure Fee||500||500||500||500|
|Identity card fee||100||–||–||–|
Note: There are also several one-time fees like caution money and enrollment fees, which will be imposed at the time of admission only. Institute Caution Money and Library Caution Money is restored after the achievement of the course. Also, Hostel charges and Mess advance will be collected once the institute opens.
NIT Patna Fee Structure for International Students
The NIT Patna fee structure is different for foreign students than the native students. Some of the details related to the fees of the candidates from different countries is given below:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum (INR)|
|Other than SAARC Countries||–|
|PIO / OCI Card Holders||–|
NIT Patna Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
NIT Patna offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. A tuition Fee waiver is also awarded to the meritorious students on the basis of their scores in the qualifying examination.
- The applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH can avail of the complete tuition fee waiver, excluding the other heads’ fee. Those applicants will be required to submit a caste certificate issued from the officer holding the rank of SDO / CO. The caste certificate received from the officer lower rank of SDO / CO will not be accepted.
- Applicants whose family income is within 1 lakh to 5 lakh can apply for a ⅔ reduction of the tuition fee. Such applicants then need to submit the income certificate from the officers of SDO / CO rank but have to pay the other heads fee.
- Applicants whose household income is less than 1 lakh can obtain a full tuition fee waiver. Such applicants will have to submit income certificates from the officers of SDO / CO rank not below this defined rank.
How to pay NIT Patna Fees?
Students can pay NIT Patna Fee online or offline as per their preference. The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
Mode of Payment
The aspirants who are previously admitted at NIT Patna or those willing to get admission in any proposed programs at NIT Patna can pay the admission or semester fee following online mode protocol. The step by step method involved to pay the NIT Patna course fee has been specified below:
- Aspirants have to first visit the official site at http://nitp.ac.in/ and click on the fee payment link displayed on the homepage.
- The students need to select the ‘Get User ID and password for the new UG admission’ option.
- The students have to enter the asked credentials, i.e., JEE Mains roll no and date of birth.
- The fee portal will be represented on the screen.
- Applicants will see a user ID and a one-time password on the screen, and they have to modify the password by following the guidance provided there.
- The students will now have to log in using the latest password.
- The payment option will appear on the screen, and the candidates can choose any credit/debit/net banking for payment.
- After payment, the students must take a hardcopy for further reference.
- Applicants have to select now ‘Registration form entry’ and select their semester from the options mentioned.
This is how the payment of the NIT Patna program fee will be performed online.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||Allahabad Bank|
|Name of Beneficiary||NIT Patna CF Account|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
Instruction for NIT Patna Fee Payment
- Aspirants have the choice to make payment using Credit/debit/net banking, whichever they find convenient.
- Candidates must take a print out of the e-receipt generated and save it for the future reference.
- If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted, Candidates need not to worry. They can initiate another transaction. The amount will be refunded back to the candidate’s account.
- Due to the global pandemic, NIT Patna fee structure has been revised by the institute for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by NIT Patna authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIT Patna Fee Structure refer to the official website of the college.