Home » Posts tagged 'NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure
Last updated on November 7th, 2020 at 02:26 pm
NIT Kurukshetra is an autonomous university that offers B.Tech program in 8 specializations. NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure is similar for the students belonging to different categories but with tuition fees waivers provided to minority or special categories.
- The total fee of all the B.Tech courses at NIT Kurukshetra is about INR 5.74 lakhs, including the hostel fees, library fees, etc.
- The tuition fees and some other fees are to be paid every semester for the 8 semesters of each course.
- There are also some one-time fees that the students need to pay during admissions.
Some NIT Kurukshetra fee, such as Medical Insurance Payment (MIP), are refundable and reimbursed at the end of the course. The applications for the reimbursement of refundable fees are available on the official site.
Also Check NIT Kurukshetra: JEE Main 2019 Cut Off
NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||NIT Kurukshetra|
|Total Fees (B.Tech.)||INR 5.74 Lakhs|
|Scholarship/ Fee Waiver||Available|
|Admissions Via||JoSAA Counselling|
NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech
Given below is the detailed breakdown of the NIT Kurukshetra fees structure from the official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Tuition Fee (per semester)||62500||62500||62500||62500||62500||62500||62500||62500|
|Student Activity Fee (per semester)||2900||2900||2900||2900||2900||2900||2900||2900|
|Institute Development Fee (per semester)||2900||2900||2900||2900||2900||2900||2900||2900|
|Skill Development and Educational Tour (per semester)||600||600||600||600||600||600||600||600|
|Examination Fee (per semester)||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200|
|Medical Insurance (per year)||600||–||600||–||600||–||600||–|
|Alumni Fee (one time)||1200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Student Welfare Fund (one time)||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Admission/Registration Fee (One time)||1200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Watch & Ward/ Tpt. Expenses. (one time)||4600||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Convocation (one time)||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Library Fee (one time)||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Security (Refundable) (one time)||5800||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Library Security (Refundable) (one time)||1200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Room Rent (per semester)|
|Triple Seater Room||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|Double Seater Room||5500||5500||5500||5500||5500||5500||5500||5500|
|Single Seater Room||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000|
|Electricity Charges: Hostel (Actual Basis Received in advance)|
|Electricity Charges (Triple/Double Seater)||2800||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Electricity Charges (Single Seater)||4200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Fee (including hostel charges)|
|Total Fee Day Scholar (Non-Hostler)||87700||70100||70700||70100||70700||70100||70700||70100|
|Total Fee (Hostler: Triple Seater)||94500||74100||74700||74100||74700||74100||74700||74100|
|Total Fee (Hostler: Double Seater)||96000||75600||76200||75600||76200||75600||76200||75600|
|Total Fee (Hostler: Single Seater)||98900||77100||77700||77100||77700||77100||77700||77100|
Note: The tuition fees mentioned above are for the General and OBC candidates with an annual family income of more than 5 lakhs (except for the fees of 7th and 8th semester which are the same for every candidate).
NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for foreign students than native students. The table below shows the tuition fees charged per annum (excluding additional applicable charges) for the international students:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum|
|SAARC Countries||USD 7000|
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
- The tuition fees of the first six semesters for the SC, ST and PWD candidates and General and OBC candidates with family income less than 1 lakh is 100% waivered.
- The students of B.Tech who score the highest in the final exam by clearing all the exams in one go get a University Medal and Merit Certificate.
- The student securing the 1st position in the final exam gets a gold medal and a cash prize of INR 5000.
- Waiver of INR 125/day for boarders and INR 100/day for day scholars who are children of teachers of recognised Pre-primary, primary and secondary school, etc and have qualified the examination with 60% in the aggregate and have parents’ annual income less than INR 25000 (excluding HRA).
- Waiver of INR 425 for boarders and INR 190 for day scholars who are from SC/ST and have qualified the examination and have parents’ annual income less than INR 25000 (excluding HRA).
How to pay NIT Kurukshetra Fees?
NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure is given above for all the B.Tech courses. The detailed information on how to pay the fees is given below:
Mode of Payment
- The students have to open the official website of the college at https://nitkkr.ac.in/index.php
- Then they have to look for the option ‘Pay fees’ through which they will be directed to the Payment Gateway portal.
- The students will see the details of their fees. If the details given are correct, students have to click on ‘Proceed’.
- After that, the students have to choose the mode of online payment and go through the required steps of confirming their payment.
- After the payment is successful, the students must check the same by logging into the official website again.
- They must keep the receipt of the payment safe.
- Due to the global pandemic, NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure has been revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by NIT Kurukshetra authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIT Kurukshetra Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.