Home » Posts tagged 'NIT Jaipur B.Tech Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: NIT Jaipur B.Tech Fee Structure
Last updated on August 26th, 2021 by user
MNIT Jaipur or more famously, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is a premium institute for science, engineering and management, situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Similar to all other NITs, MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure has the same tuition fee of INR 62,500 with waivers for special categories.
- The total fee for all semesters collectively as per MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure is not more than INR 1,56,000 excluding the tuition fee. The tuition fee differs for each category of students.
- SC and ST category students are exempted from paying any tuition fee.
For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute. MNIT Jaipur Fees can be paid in the online mode only.
MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||MNIT Jaipur|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||Approximately INR 1,00,000|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
- NIT Rourkela Cut Off 2020: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Silchar: Admission via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Cut Off and More
MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure from the latest updated official source. The tuition fee has to be paid each semester, according to the category of your income and the concession allowed to you.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Admission Processing Fee||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Library and Book Bank||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Sports and Creative Society||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
|Industrial Training and Placement||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Institute Caution Money (refundable) (For All)||15000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Alumni Association (Life Membership)||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Identity Card Charges||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Final Degree Certificate Fee ( not refundable)||1200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- Due to COVID-19, Students are required to pay tuition and admission fees only. Mess Advance, Hostel Overhead Charge, Hostel Charges will be collected once the institute reopens.
- The caution money is like a security deposit; it is only paid once, i.e. at the beginning of the programme/stay. ₹20,000 is paid to the mess in advance for each semester to ensure footing. Since rent and water charges are recurring charges, they are also paid each semester.
MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure for International Students
The MNIT Jaipur fee structure is different for foreign students than the native students. The table below shows the tuition fees charged per annum (excluding additional applicable charges) for the international students:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum (INR)|
|SAARC Countries||6 Lakhs + Other charges|
|Other than SAARC Countries||2 Lakhs + Other charges|
MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
As usual, fee waivers can be availed by special category students at MNIT Jaipur.
|Category||Tuition Fee Waiver||Amount (INR)|
|SC, ST & PwD||100%||Nil|
|Annual Income < INR 1 lac||100%||Nil|
|Annual Income < INR 5 lacs||2/3rd||20,833|
Note: Hostel and Mess fee waivers can also be availed by students through various scholarships of the institute and central government.
There are ample of Scholarships or Awards available for B.Tech students at NIT Jaipur. NIT Jaipur offers a number of scholarships as well as awards on the basis of merit, category or state. Scholarships are offered to deserving candidates, particularly to those from low-economic backgrounds or from Reserved Categories.
- Ministry of Steel Authority Scholarship to students of Metallurgical & Material Eng. Deptt.
- National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
- National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities (Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment GOI) Trust fund.
- Central Sector Scholarship for College and University Students (MHRD, Govt. of India).
- A tuition fee waiver is awarded up to 25% to the students admitted in B.Tech, B.Arch and other degree programmes.
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
How to pay MNIT Jaipur Fees?
Mode of Payment
- All fees are to be paid through online mode such as net banking through the MNIT ERP portal of payment. This portal is available for all the students at NIT Jaipur.
- Under special circumstances, debit, demand draft, etc. can also be accepted, directed towards the Registrar of MNIT at Jaipur.
- Due to the global pandemic, NIT Jaipur has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by NIT Jaipur authorities. For detailed information and exact data on MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure refer to the official website of the institute.