Home » Posts tagged 'NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fee Structure
Last updated on August 26th, 2021
NIT Arunachal Pradesh offers B.Tech in 9 different branches such as Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc. NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fee Structure is less as compared to other engineering institutes, making it affordable for the students.
- Candidates of the SC/ ST and PWD category get an advantage and some leniency to pay the tuition fee.
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fee Payment mode will be online. No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
- The institute offers various scholarships and tuition fee waivers to help the students with low income.
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Hostel Admission Fees (Double Occupancy)||4600||2500||2500||2500|
|Hostel Seat Rent||4000||4000||4000||4000|
|Total of Per Semester Fees (A)||1,01,200||98,700||98,700||98,700|
|Medical fee (annual)||750||–||750||–|
|Hostel Employee welfare fund (annual)||100||–||100||–|
|Transportation and accommodation||20,000||–||–||–|
|Caution Money (Refundable Fees)||5,000||–||–||–|
|One Time Fee||1600||–||–||–|
|Overall total fees||1,27,800||98,700||99,550||98,700|
- NIT Puducherry 2020 Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for the foreign students than the native students. The table below shows the NIT Arunachal Pradesh fee structure for the international students:
|Description||Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Tuition fee||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD|
|Institute fee||INR 5600||INR 2400||INR 2400||INR 2400|
|Hostel admission fee||INR 4600||INR 2500||INR 2500||INR 2500|
|Hostel employee welfare fund||INR 100||–||–||–|
|Transport and accommodation fee||INR 20000||–||–||–|
|Caution fee||INR 5000||–||–||–|
|Medical insurance||INR 750||–||–||–|
|Total||4000 USD + INR 36050||4000 USD + INR 4900||4000 USD + INR 4900||4000 USD + INR 4900|
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
NIT Arunachal Pradesh offers a few advantages to students of different categories, to pursue education without any hampering
|100% Tuition Fee waiver||Students of SC/ST/PH|
|Family Income less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.||Full suspension of the Tuition Fee for General and OBC students|
|Family income of a candidate is between Rs.1 to 5 lakh per annum.||For students of General and OBC category suspension of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for students|
Some of the scholarships offered by NIT Arunachal Pradesh are mentioned below:
- Scholarship on behalf of National Thermal Power Corporation- It can be availed by students of SC/ST/PWD category. All the Registered candidates will get INR 4,000/ per month for 48 long months.
- Students of the ST category will get National Scholarships which are provided by NIT AP.
- Scholarship for Diaspora children
- Fellowship/ Award-ship to scholar students
- Merit cum means scholarships
- Top 10 NITs Accepting JEE Main Score
- JEE Main Cut Off for Top NITs
- NIT Hamirpur Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
How to pay NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fees?
Students need to pay a fee for the desired course and should understand the NIT Arunachal Pradesh fee structure. The students can follow these steps for NIT Arunachal Pradesh fee payment:
- Step 1: Students need to visit the official website of NIT Arunachal Pradesh i.e www.nitandhra.ac.in.
- Step 2: After reaching the official website, students need to search for the academics fee payment option on the page.
- Step 3: Candidates can then Select the Fee payment mode from the options available like debit card/credit card or internet banking.
- Step 4: Finally Enter the amount of the fees to be paid.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Bank Name||Canara Bank|
|IFSC code of the branch||CNRB0003435|
|Bank Account Number||3435101005134|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
- IIT Bombay Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur: Admission via JEE Advanced, Placements, Cut Off, Fees and More
- Due to the global pandemic, NIT Arunachal Pradesh has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by NIT Arunachal Pradesh authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIT Arunachal Pradesh Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.