Home » Posts tagged 'NIT Allahabad Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: NIT Allahabad Fee Structure
Last updated on August 26th, 2021
- Students interested in doing a course here must stay well-versed with the latest and updated NIT Allahabad fee structure. Fees here include hostel fees, Institution fees, user charges, etc.
- Students can make the transfers in online mode using their Credit/ Debit Card, SBI Collect or Net Banking. Alternatively, they are allowed to make deposits at NIT Allahabad directly into the account.
- NIT Allahabad offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. A tuition Fee waiver is also awarded to the meritorious students on the basis of their scores in the qualifying examination.
Also Check JEE Main Cut Off for NIT Allahabad
NIT Allahabad Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||MNNIT Allahabad|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 98,500|
|Admissions via||JEE Exam|
NIT Allahabad Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of NIT Allahabad Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Particulars||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Total of Semester fees (A)||93,500||93,500||93,500||93,500|
|Institute Caution Money||2000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Caution Money||2000||–||–||–|
|Library Caution Money||1000||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee (B)||5,000||–||–||–|
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Detailed Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
Latest JEE Main News
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
- JEE Main 2021 Result for Phase 4 Released, 18 Students Secured AIR 1
- JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Starts from September 15. Register Here
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
NIT Allahabad Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
Students aiming to do a course are allowed to apply for several scholarships that help lower the financial burden on them. Some of the kinds of scholarships that can be availed by the students here include:
- Merit-Cum-Means scholarship for B.Tech students: Under this provision, scholarship worth INR 3000 per student will be given to the Top 10% students of the total sanctioned seats based on their C.P.I (2, 3,and 4 Year)/ J.E.E.(Mains) rank (1st Year).
- Scholarship provided by other states: Post Matric scholarships can be availed by the students of the related State. In addition from reduction in the tuition fees, some additional allowances will be offered to the students based on rules and regulations of that state.
- Scholarship provided by different companies: A few companies or institutions grant scholarships to the students. Interested students can get in touch with the Office of Dean to know more about the scholarship’s amount and terms and conditions.
- OPJEMS Scholarship: Scholarship amount worth INR 80000 per student is given to the ones who cleared an online test followed by a personal interview.
- Aid to financially weaker students of the Institute: Students who are not able to get a scholarship from anywhere and whose family income is less than INR 1 Lac are given this scholarship. NIT Allahabad offers this scholarship to deserving students from the Student Welfare Fund. Each year a target amount worth INR 10 Lakh is distributed among the students based on CPI and the number of applicants.
NIT Allahabad offers a 100% Tuition Fee waiver to all the students belonging to SC/ST/PH category. Also, complete remission of the Tuition Fee is provided to the students belonging to the General & OBC category with family income less than INR 1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for General & OBC category students with family income varying from INR 1-5 lakh per annum.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD category and whose family income is less than INR 1 lakh per annum are supposed to pay some particular fees only.
How to pay NIT Allahabad Fees?
Students interested in studying here have to adhere to the following steps while paying the NIT Allahabad fee. The students need to see the NIT Allahabad fee structure and pay the fees accordingly.
Steps to pay fees at NIT Allahabad:
Post going through the detailed NIT Allahabad fees structure, candidates must refer to the beneath steps to make the payments.
- Students can pay the fees either via online mode or by demand draft.
- Students can use net-banking or NEFT transfer while making online payments.
- To make payment through NEFT and net banking, the institute’s account number is provided to the student or they can find it on the official website of the NIT Allahabad.
- Students can also deposit a demand draft in the name of the institute.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the global pandemic, NIT Allahabad has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens. However, students are advised to check with official authorities for making payments and updated information.