Home » Posts tagged 'NIFTEM Sonepat Cut Off 2020'
Tag Archives: NIFTEM Sonepat Cut Off 2020
Last updated on August 26th, 2021 by user
NIFTEM Sonepat Cut Off 2020 for the B.Tech courses is announced at the official website only shortly after the JoSAA Counselling gets conducted. JEE Main Ranks are considered for allocation of seats in various specializations.
- NIFTEM Sonepat offers B.Tech in Food Technology and Management only.
- Admissions to this particular course is granted on the basis of candidates’ score in JEE Main followed by counseling conducted by JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority). After each round, JoSAA assigns the minimum rank lists for allotted seats under different categories like general, SC/ST, OBC, etc.
- JEE Main Reservation Criteria is followed in the institute where a particular number of seats are reserved for OBC, SC, ST, PwD category candidates.
- IIIT Lucknow: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Scholarships, Placements and More
- NIT Goa Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
NIFTEM Sonepat Cut Off Analysis – 2020 vs 2019
JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination) 2020 was conducted from 1st to 6th September. The scores obtained by the candidates are useful in getting admission into different renowned colleges. The entrance exams considered for admission at NIFTEM Sonepat include JEE Main. Beneath mentioned is the NIFTEM Sonepat Cut Off scores for the year 2020.
|Courses||2020 Closing Rank||2019 Closing Rank|
|Food Technology and Management||68212|
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
NIFTEM Sonepat Cut Off for B.Tech Specialization
NIFTEM Sonepat is one of the popular engineering colleges opted by the students planning to pursue an engineering course.
- The admission policy for NIFTEM Sonepat is based on merit scores. Selection process in B.Tech is done via JEE (Main) Counseling (JoSAA/ CSAB).
Mentioned below are Closing Ranks of JoSAA Counselling 2020 from Round 1 to Round 6 which represents the minimum NIFTEM Sonepat cut off ranks needed by the candidates to get a confirmed seat in the college.
JEE Main Cut Off Round 1
|Food Technology and Management||30263- 51296||13761- 16622||6032- 10088||3098- 4853||8534- 8892||1613- 1833|
- IIIT Kottayam Admissions via JEE Main, Cut-Offs, Fees
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
JEE Main Cut Off Round 2
|Food Technology and Management||33548- 56056||15497- 18189||6032- 10864||4159- 5433||9331- 9583||1833-1833|
- IIIT Sri City: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure, Courses and More
- NIT Nagpur: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Placements, Scholarships and More
JEE Main Cut Off Round 3
|Food Technology and Management||33548- 58480||16454- 19123||6032- 11791||4159- 5779||9729- 10147||1833-1833|
- IIITDM Jabalpur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIIT Kota Cut Off: JEE Main Opening & Closing Ranks
JEE Main Cut Off Round 4
|Food Technology and Management||33548- 60549||16570- 19904||6032- 12325||4159- 6083||10147- 10504||1833-1833|
- MANIT Bhopal: B.Tech Admissions via JEE Main, Cut Off, and Scholarships
- IIIT Surat Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
JEE Main Cut Off Round 5
|Food Technology and Management||33548- 62928||17843- 20560||6032- 12968||4159- 6405||10468- 10734||1833-1833|
- SPA Bhopal Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Uttarakhand: Admission Via JEE Main, Cut Off, Fees and More
JEE Main Cut Off Round 6
|Food Technology and Management||33548- 68212||19373- 21889||6032- 13529||6225- 6852||11295- 11583||–|
- IIIT Kalyani Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIT Bhilai: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
NIFTEM Sonepat Cut Off FAQs
- How can I get admission at NIFTEM?
Ans: All candidates who have cleared Standard XII with at least 50% marks fulfill NIFTEM eligibility criteria for UG course admissions. Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s (of four years duration) or master’s course with minimum 60% marks are eligible for PG course admissions at NIFTEM.
- What is the process of applying at NIFTEM Sonepat, is it based on NIFTEM Sonepat Cut Off?
Ans: Deserving candidates can take part in JoSAA Counselling to get admissions here. Students must give the JEE Main and get the minimum JEE Main Cut Off score, which acts as a gateway to get admission here. At the time of counselling, candidates are supposed to submit several documents.
- What are the career options after B.Tech in Food Technology?
Ans: Jobs & Career in Food Science & Technology:
- Food technologist: Production/Operation/ QA/QC.
- R&D : New Product & Process Development.
- Marketing & Sales, Business development & Marketing analysis.
- Procurement & Supply chain management.