Home » Posts tagged 'NIFFT Admission 2020-21'
Tag Archives: NIFFT Admission 2020-21
Last updated on August 26th, 2021
National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi was created under United Nation Development Program (UNDP) in the year 1966 with the purpose of meeting the needs of the technician in the metal manufacturing sector particularly. NIFFT Ranchi Fee Structure is decently affordable and not very high. It is the only institute in the country which renders Foundry and Forge courses and is recognized by AICTE.
- This institute is also registered as society under the Societies Registration Act of 1860.It runs various programs to train candidates and is counted among the premier institutes providing almost 100% placement.
- It offers undergraduate courses- B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) and B.Tech (Metallurgy and Materials Engineering) each of 4 years.
- Total number of seats for B.Tech are 120. 60 seats are for Manufacturing Engineering and other 60 seats for Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.
- Students are admitted on the basis of JEE main exam with the minimum education of 12th with 75% marks and for reserved categories criteria is 65% marks from a recognized board and the counselling is undertaken by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
- The total fees of the B.Tech is INR 2,12,850.
- JK Institute Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
NIFFT Ranchi Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is a detailed breakdown of NIFFT Ranchi Fee Structure as per their official website-
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Hostel Seat Rent||1800**||1800**||1800**||1800**||1800**||1800**||1800**||1800**|
|Total of Refundable Fee||7000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Admission fee||200||–||–||–||–||—||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee||1050||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hall Establishment Charge||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
- Fee of the semester is required to be paid at the outset of the semester.
- Concession to the SC and ST students if given will be refunded or adjusted to the fee amount on receiving instruction from MHRD.
- NIT Manipur: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, and more
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- JoSAA Counselling 2021: Registrations Begin on 16 October 2021
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result Released: Read How to check, Rank List, Qualifying Marks
- WBJEE Counselling 2021: Registration Started on 28 September 2021
- JAC Delhi Counseling 2021 Registration Starts For B.Tech Program
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
NIFFT Ranchi Fee Waivers and Scholarships
Financial assistance is available to the students who belong to weak financial backgrounds and cannot afford NIFFT Ranchi Fee Structure. It offers around 5 types of scholarships which can be availed by them to meet their financial need for their education.
- Top 10% students get merit cum means scholarship.
- Top five students of B.Tech in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering are provided financial assistance by the Ministry of Steel Scholarship.
- Top five ST students can avail National scholarship for Higher education.
- Top ten SC students can avail National scholarship for Higher education.
- State scholarship can also be availed by students.
- University of Hyderabad Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- PEC Pondicherry: Admissions via JEE Main, Fees, Cut-Offs and more
How To Pay NIFFT Ranchi B.Tech Fees?
After completing the application process and submitting the documents as per the requirement of the institute fees can be paid through online mode or through e-challan on the details given by the college to the shortlisted candidates from among those who applied for the admission and fulfilled the criteria. The complete payment procedure is addressed to the student which can be followed to do the payment.
- IIIT Manipur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIIT Una: Admissions via JEE Main, Fees, Cut-Offs and more
- Due to the global pandemic, the NIFFT Ranchi Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by NIFFT Ranchi authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIFFT Ranchi Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.