Home » Posts tagged 'NIELIT Aurangabad Fee'
Tag Archives: NIELIT Aurangabad Fee
Last updated on August 26th, 2021
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) located at Aurangabad provides a four-year B.Tech undergraduate degree course in Electronics System Engineering. NIELIT Aurangabad Fee Structure for the year 2020-21 is different for students belonging to different categories.
- The students who opt for the course are provided practical skills in the areas of Electronics Design and Technology Field.
- NIELIT Aurangabad Fee Structure is mainly categorized as Tuition fee, Caution fee, Hostel accommodation, and other fees.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and a refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute.
- Students can pay the NIELIT Aurangabad Fee through the online mode only. No fees are accepted in offline mode.
NIELIT Aurangabad Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of NIELIT Aurangabad Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Total of Per Semester Fees (A)||39,250||38,000||41,800||41,800||45,980||45,980||50,578||50,578|
|Total of Hostel Fees (B)||11,575||9075||11,575||9075||11,575||9075||11,575||9075|
- SC/ST students who are eligible for SC/ST or TSP Scheme are exempted from the Tuition fee.
- The backlog exam fee applies to all the students who are appearing for backlog exams.
- There shall be an increase of up to 10% in Tuition fee and Hostel rent in every academic year and the increase is adjusted accordingly in the B. Tech fee structure given above.
- Caution deposits are one-time payments that are refundable on completion, of course, subject to NIELIT rules and regulations.
- The students are required to pay mess charges to the mess manager directly on a monthly basis.
- NIT Trichy: Courses Offered, Admissions via JEE Main, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
NIELIT Aurangabad Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
NIELIT Aurangabad offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. Some of the details are shared below:
- The institute exempts tuition fees for candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates subject to his or her application process and fulfillment of required conditions.
- The fee exemption of SC and ST candidates in all semesters is provided only once i.e. repetition of exam or semester due to any other reason the fee is not exempted under Scheduled Caste Sub Plan and Tribal Sub Plan scheme.
- NIELIT Aurangabad encourages and assists all the B.Tech students with special emphasis on the reserved category to apply for scholarships provided either by central and state government for reimbursement of tuition fee and maintenance allowance as per the State Government rules.
- SMVDU Katra Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- BITS Pilani: Admissions via JEE Main, Fees, Cut-Offs and more
How To Pay NIELIT Aurangabad Fees?
The students of NIELIT Aurangabad have various channels through which they can pay their fee online. They are advised to refer to the NIELIT Aurangabad Fee Structure for the B.Tech course before making fee payment. The steps that should be followed are as follows:
- Students of NIELIT Aurangabad should visit the official website to make fee payments.
- The payment of fees is made only through online mode.
- Students can either use NEFT, RTGS, or can use SBI collect to pay their fees.
- After the fee payment, students are advised to collect the fee receipt for any future response.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of Beneficiary||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
- IIIT Sonepat: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Facilities and More
- IIIT Tiruchirappalli: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
- Due to the global pandemic, the NIELIT Aurangabad Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by NIELIT Aurangabad authorities. For detailed information and exact data on NIELIT Aurangabad Fee structure, refer to the official website of the college.