Home » Posts tagged 'MNNIT Allahabad Placements Stats'
Tag Archives: MNNIT Allahabad Placements Stats
Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 01:22 pm
MNNIT Allahabad placements for the current graduating batch are underway and the placement reports of last year indicate excellent placement records. Established in 1961 as Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology also commonly known as MNNIT Allahabad, has been ranked 48th nationally by the NIRF 2020 rankings.
- They have a tremendous reputation and have successfully placed thousands of MNNIT Allahabad students all over the world.
- The institute offers admission through JEE Main and JoSAA counseling for all the B.Tech specializations offered, provided the candidate acquired a minimum MNNIT Allahabad cut off.
- From the NIT Allahabad Placement Report for 2020:
- 285 companies visited the campus for MNNIT Allahabad recruitments this year.
- The median salary package offered at the placements were INR 7.8 Lakhs per annum.
- 680 students were placed by the companies to top job openings.
- The number of Pre-Placement Offers given was 50.
- 152 internships were offered to MNNIT Allahabad students.
- NIT Manipur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Nagaland Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Kurukshetra Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
MNNIT Allahabad Placements Highlight 2020 (ongoing)
|Total Companies Participated||285|
|Students Registered for Placement||732|
|Total Students Recruited||680|
|Highest CTC||INR 49 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 7.5 LPA|
|Median CTC||INR 6.5 LPA|
|Total Number of Internships Offered||152|
- NIT Jalandhar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Puducherry Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Mandi Placements 2020 Report and Summer Internship Programmes
MNNIT Allahabad Placements Stats
|Program||No. of Students Registered||No. of Students Placed||Percentage of Placement|
- IIT Dharwad Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Guwahati Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Sikkim Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
Top MNNIT Allahabad Recruiter- Department wise
|Department||Total No. of Students placed||Percentage of Students Placed (%)||Average CTC(Lakhs)||Maximum CTC Offered (Lakhs)|
|Computer Science & Engineering||168||96.42||18.2||39.022|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||70||88.54||13.8||39|
|Production & Industrial Engineering||21||76.19||7.55||10|
- NIT Calicut Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Indore Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Dhanbad Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
List of Top Companies at MNNIT Allahabad Placements
With 285 companies visiting NIT Allahabad for Campus Placements, a few of the star recruiters came out to be Ashok Leyland, Futures First, Essar, Google, L&T, McAfee, and National Instruments.
Below listed are a few more of the companies that visited NIT Allahabad in 2020:
|Bharat Institute of Technology||eBay|
|BPCL||Ericsson India Global Services|
|Indian Navy||Indo Gulf Fertilizers|
- NIT Silchar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Gandhinagar Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Tirupati Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
MNNIT Allahabad Summer Internship Programs
- UG and PG Students in their pre-final year have to mandatorily undertake an internship as a part of their Placement process due the next year.
- Period of Internship: 6-8 weeks Internship: Availability of students from mid-May to mid-July.
- MCA Students are eligible for 6 months internship from January till July.
According to the placement report issued by MNNIT Allahabad, there has been an increase of approximately 10 percent in the average salary offered to the students which is INR 7.82 LPA in 2019 compared to INR 7.2 LPA in 2018.
UG Students pursuing Chemical Engineering and Production and Industrial Engineering witnessed a mind-blowing 100% placement of its batch with the highest CTC of INR 17.3 LPA and 16.17 LPA offered respectively. The maximum CTC within all programs was INR 36 Lakhs this year, gained by B.Tech. students of CS and IT streams respectively.
- NIT Jamshedpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Madras Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
MNNIT Allahabad Placements and Internship FAQs
Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 12:02 pm
For the year 2020, students pursuing B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering swept at a placement rate of 100 percent.
Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 12:03 pm
The various ways of recruiting students from MNNIT Allahabad are:
The On-Campus Recruitment Program in which final year students engage on an annual basis.
The Summer Internship Program for pre-final year students can be transformed into a pre-placement offer (PPO).
Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 12:03 pm
MNNIT Allahabad recruitment procedures are very smooth and adaptable to visiting companies as well as the students registering for campus placements. Companies visiting the campus are given a slot relying on the academic calendar as well as the placement calendar. Within the slot duration, the specific company may set-up a PPT, written rounds of exams, and interview rounds.
Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 12:04 pm
The pre-placement talk or PPT is a platform for communication between the company and the students. The presentation given by the company is followed by a Q&A session where students reach out to the company officials to get a better understanding of the company and potential roles. Some key points that the students expect from the PPT are:
- Profile and reputation of the company visiting.
- Career roles and duties offered in different types of profiles.
- The probable job locations where one is likely to be posted.
- Compensation packages(Fixed/Variable).
Last updated on December 5th, 2020 at 12:05 pm
During the placement process, MNNIT Allahabad abides by a One student-One job rule. However, if a student is interested in more job offers they can apply for off-campus jobs.