Home » Posts tagged 'Mizoram University Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: Mizoram University Fee Structure
Last updated on February 17th, 2021 at 01:10 pm
This School Engineering in Mizoram University was set up in the year 2007. Total numbers of 30 students are admitted every year in each department of B.Tech on merit basis. Mizoram University fee structure for B.Tech program is different for every semester. The fee for the first semester is the same for all the programs provided by Mizoram university.
- Admission to 50% of the available seats in each program is done through JEE Main whereas remaining seats are filled through the Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination (MZUEEE).
- Mizoram University offers 5 specializations in B.Tech which are
- Mizoram University fees payment has to be done either by credit / debit / net banking or net banking.
- The B.Tech fee for first year is INR 39,150 and the total program fee for 4 years is around INR 1,73,230.
- Students are required to collect the payment receipt from the office after making a successful payment and keep it safe for future reference.
- Mizoram University fee structure, scholarship, and how to make Mizoram university fee payment is mentioned below in this article.
- Mizoram University Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Rank
- Mizoram University Placements Report and Internship Statistics (B.Tech)
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Mizoram University Fee Structure- 2020
The Mizoram university fee structure for B.Tech is as mentioned below-
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Total Semester Fee||16,830||16,830||16,830||16,830||16,830||16,830||16,830||16,830|
|Total Annual Fee||640||–||640||–||640||–||640||–|
|Total Refundable Fee||220||220||220||220||220||220||220||220|
|Students’ Welfare Fund||400||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total One-Time Fees||8,150||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Patna Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Mizoram University Fee Structure for International Students
|Nationality of Students||Admission Fee||Semester Fee|
|SAARC Countries||USD 1350||USD 2030|
|Non-SAARC Countries||USD 2700||USD 4050|
- NIT Durgapur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Ropar Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Mizoram University Fee Structure: Tuition Fee Waivers & Scholarships
Mizoram University does provide students with scholarship/fellowship and tuition fee waiver in certain cases.
- SC/ST students whose family’s annual income is less than INR 1 lakh, will be granted full remission of the tuition fees.
- General and OBC categories students whose family income is between INR 1 lakh and INR 5 lakh per annum are granted remission of 2/3rd of the tuition fee.
- Students from the above mentioned categories can also get financial assistance in regards to hostel and mess charges etc.
- Students with good rank in the entrance exam and class 12th merit holders are also granted scholarships.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
Scholarships/Fellowships available for the students-
|Types of Fellowship||Existing Rate||Contingency|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ST Candidates only||JRF : INR 16,000 p.m. + HRA as per GoI for initial two yearsSRF : INR 18,000 p.m. +HRA as per GoI for remaining tenure||i) INR 10,000 p.a. for Humanities & Social Sciences for initial two years and INR 20,500 p.a. for remaining tenure.
ii) INR 12,00 p.a. for Science, Engineering & Technology for initial two years and INR 25,000 p.a. remaining tenure.
|UGC-NET/JRF||JRF : INR 16,000 p.m. + HRA as per GoI for initial two yearsSRF : INR 18,000 p.m. +HRA as per GoI for remaining tenure||i) INR 10,000 p.a. for Humanities & Social Sciences for initial two years and INR 20,500 p.a. for remaining tenure.ii) INR 12,000 p.a. for Science, Engineering & Technology for initial two years and INR 25,000 p.a. remaining tenure.|
|CSIR||JRF : INR 16,000 p.m. + No HRA for initial two yearsSRF : INR 18,000 p.m. + No HRA for remaining tenure||INR 20,000 p.a.|
|Inspire||JRF : INR 16,000 p.m. + HRA as per GoI for initial two yearsSRF : INR 18,000 p.m. +HRA as per GoI for remaining tenure||INR 20,000 p.a.|
- IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Goa Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-2021
How To Pay Mizoram University Fees?
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to make payment of the semester fee according to Mizoram University fee structure
- Step 1- the Candidates need to visit the official site of the institute.
- Step 2- Now the candidate need to click on the online payment link
- Step 3- candidates need to select mode of payment.
- Step 4- in this step the candidates will be asked for their details, he/she should fill the required details and the course.
- Step 5- the page will display the modes of payments and student/ candidate need to select any one of the payment modes of his/her choice. Payment can be done either by credit/debit/net banking, upi etc.
- Step 6- The candidate now needs to click on the pay/confirm payment button to pay the fee for the desirable course.
- Step 7- The candidate should save a copy of the payment transaction made for further use.
- Candidates who wish to opt for Mizoram University should note that the above information provided on Mizoram University fee structure is subject to change.
- Always check with the official authorities and official website before making any actual payments.