Home » Posts tagged 'MANIT Bhopal Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: MANIT Bhopal Fee Structure
Last updated on December 31st, 2020 at 03:23 pm
Candidates who want to pursue B.Tech courses at Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal can get the detailed MANIT Bhopal fee structure in this article.
- MANIT Bhopal fee structure includes several charges like admission fees, tuition fees, examination fees, hostel rent, and others.
- The mode of payment of MANIT Bhopal B.Tech fees is online, and any other offline payment method (Demand Draft, etc.) will not be entertained by the Institute.
- The total Tuition fees for students taking admission to B.Tech courses is INR 1,25,000 per annum.
- For detailed MANIT Bhopal fee structure students can visit the institute website.
- The tuition fee for MANIT Bhopal is subject to the following for protecting the interests of the economically and socially backward students.
- According to the MANIT Bhopal fees structure, the fees of the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PH category is completely waived.
- Students should keep in mind that after admission to the MANIT Bhopal B.Tech course, no fees or hostel fees will be refunded except caution money.
To know more information regarding the MANIT Bhopal fee structure and how to make the online payment continue reading the article below.
- VNIT Nagpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
- NIT Srinagar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-2021
- NIT Goa Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-2021
MANIT Bhopal Fee Structure for B.Tech 2020
MANIT Bhopal Fee structure is shown in the following table:
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Poor Students Fund||605||605||605||605||605||605||605||605|
|Students Medical Fund||302.50||302.50||302.50||302.50||302.50||302.50||302.50||302.50|
|Institute Development Fund||1815||1815||1815||1815||1815||1815||1815||1815|
|Registration process fees||302.50||302.50||302.50||302.50||302.50||302.50||302.50||302.50|
|Professional Activity fee||181.50||181.50||181.50||181.50||181.50||181.50||181.50||181.50|
|Educational tour fee||151.80||151.80||151.80||151.80||151.80||151.80||151.80||151.80|
|Students Magazine fee||90.20||90.20||90.20||90.20||90.20||90.20||90.20||90.20|
|Hostel Maintenance charge||7500||7500||7500||7500||7500||7500||7500||7500|
|Hostel Electricity & Water Charges||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Total of the Semester fee||84,776||84,776||84,776||84,776||84,776||84,776||84,776||84,776|
|Student Training & Placement lone time)||3025||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Issue of Migration certificate||363||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total one time payment||4,719||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Caution Money||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Refundable fees||10,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- MNIT Jaipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020- 2021
- NIT Agartala Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
- NIT Puducherry Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
MANIT Bhopal Fee Structure for International Students
|SAARC Countries||USD 2000|
|Non-SAARC Countries||USD 4000|
Other Fees For International Students
|Particulars||Amount in USD|
|Student Training & Placement||181.5|
|Total One-Time Fee||217.8|
|Total Refundable Fee||500|
|Issue of Migration Certificate||18.15|
|Poor Student Fund||30.25|
|Student Medical Fund||30.25|
|Institute Development Fund||151.25|
|Student Activity Fee||60.5|
|Registration Process Fee||30.25|
|Professional Activity Fee||30.25|
|Education Tour Fee||30.25|
|Total Other Fee||1316.75|
- NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Sikkim Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
MANIT Bhopal Fee Structure: Tuition Fee Waivers
- There will be a complete waiver of Tuition fees for the SC/ST/PH students irrespective of their family income
- A 100% waiver of tuition fees will also be granted to the OBC/GEN/EWS students whose family income is less than INR 1 Lakh.
- A waiver of 2/3 rd of the tuition fee is applicable to the OBC/GEN/EWS students whose family income is less than INR 5 lakhs.
- The other fees can increase by 10% annually
- Any change in the tuition fees shall be binding to all the students from time to time.
- The fees can be deposited either semester-wise or annually as per the students’ or parents’ convenience.
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
How to Pay MANIT Bhopal Fees?
Students willing to pay their fees of MANIT Bhopal may go through the following steps to know the detailed process. But before making the final payment, students must know the exact amount through the MANIT Bhopal fee structure to avoid any error during the money transaction.
- Visit the website https://www.onlinesbi.com/ and after logging in, click on the “SBI Collect” option.
- Click on the “SBI” option to enter the SBI Bank Collect site.
- Go through the terms and conditions and then fill-up the form with the required information as found on the next web page.
- Next, the Candidates are required to select the State as “Madhya Pradesh” and then proceed with the type of Institution as “Educational Institutions.”
- Find the name of the college from the drop-down menu as “Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal.”
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Candidates will be required to choose the payment description as “Semester Fees For 2020”.
- Students have to fill the form carefully and then proceed to submit it.
- Now fill up the SBI Login information and with the candidate’s data to make the payment.
- Save the E-receipt print it out for future reference.
- Note that the information provided on MANIT Bhopal is subject to change according to the updates made on the official website of MANIT Bhopal.
- Students should always confirm with the official authorities before making any payments.