Home » Posts tagged 'List of Top Companies at NIT Meghalaya Placements'
Tag Archives: List of Top Companies at NIT Meghalaya Placements
Last updated on January 14th, 2021 at 02:57 pm
NIT Meghalaya placements are handled by the special authority of the institute. The Centre for Career Improvement is an indispensable portion of National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya).
- It guarantees that the experience and education contribute into a total development, with the combination of work experience and practical skills, along with theoretical knowledge.
- The Centre also aims to create labor assets for both the national and worldwide financial development sector over the years, by working as a crucial bridge between the education.
- To meet both the career opportunities of the B.Tech programs and the demands of the corporate world, the NIT Meghalaya placements cell carries out the taking after real-life responsibilities.
- The prestigious institution conducts its B.Tech admissions through JEE Main and JoSAA counselling.
- As it stands among one of the top engineering colleges in India, the firms attending the placement drive are top-notch, and offer prestigious posts.
This article briefs about the NIT Meghalaya placements statistics and other details from the last recruitment session.
- NIT Meghalaya Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
- NIT Meghalaya Cut Off for JEE Main: Opening and Closing Rank
- NIT Delhi Placements Report and Internship Programs
NIT Meghalaya Placements Highlights 2020
|No. of Recruiters||103|
|No. of Offers||104|
|Highest CTC||INR 13 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 6.78 LPA|
|Lowest CTC||INR 3 LPA|
- NIT Agartala Placements Report and Internship Programs
- NIT Raipur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- MNIT Jaipur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
List of Top Companies at NIT Meghalaya Placements
The Campus placement is planned to commence from 1, 2020 and will proceed till May 31, 2021. Recruiters can settle for any date inside this period. The brief layout of the process is given below: Recruiters contact the Centre for Career Development for provisional dates for: a. Pre-placement Talks
- Pre-placement presentations
- Composed tests, Online Tests, GD and PI Negotiations and dialogs are conceivable in case there’s a clash within the dates with other recruiters Confirmation will be sent to the selection representatives after finalization of the dates.
List of companies that offer placement are as below:
|Nucleus Software||Math Works|
- MNNIT Allahabad Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- VNIT Nagpur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Durgapur Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
NIT Meghalaya Summer Internship Programmes
Internships are an integral part of the course curriculum to impart real life work situations and hands on experience to all the students. The Placement committee has successfully provided internships to the students over the years to make them industry ready.
Following organizations selected students for internships:
|Airport Authority of India||All India Radio|
|Bihar Electronic Corporation||CSIR|
|Narora Atomic Power Station||NTPC|
|DRDO||Diesel Locomotive Works|
|Doordarshan||East Central Railway|
|Glocal Edge||HCL Tech Limited|
|Kanchipuram IISC||IIT Delhi|
- NIT Manipur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Kurukshetra Placement Report and Summer Internship Programs
- NIT Sikkim Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
NIT Meghalaya Placements FAQs
Last updated on January 14th, 2021 at 11:38 am
The course curriculum is relevant and it makes students ready for the IT sector. The best companies are TCS, Wipro, TCI, IBM, Jaro Instruction, BYJU’S and numerous others. The highest salary package offered was around INR 10-14 Lacs. Posts like; Program designer, computer program build, Web engineer and numerous others were offered to NIT Meghalaya graduates.
Last updated on January 14th, 2021 at 11:38 am
A fully furnished hall with capacity of up to 100 persons. A separate examination hall for test and interview purposes. A separate personal interview room and a separate room with video conferencing facilities. A separate arrangement for stay and transport.
Last updated on January 14th, 2021 at 11:39 am
Venue for placements will be campus and any venue of mutual convenience.