Home » Posts tagged 'List of Top Companies at IIIT Bhubaneswar'
Tag Archives: List of Top Companies at IIIT Bhubaneswar
Last updated on January 30th, 2021 at 06:24 pm
IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement recorded a remarkable placement percentage of 100% this year. As per the reports, some of the highly reputed firms that took part in IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement were Amazon, Code nation, Optum and Oil India.
- Total 89 companies participated in the first phase of IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement 2020 and 120 UG students were provided with placement offers.
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement 2020 received tremendous attention and 32 of the total students who participated were provided placement on the very first day and at the end of the first phase, more than 89% of the UG students received decent offers from highly reputed firms.
- The Computer Science & Engineering branch witnessed 100% placement rate followed by Electronics and Communication Engineering and Metallurgical engineering branches. The Mechanical Engineering branch witnessed the lowest placement rates of 53%.
- IIIT Bhubaneswar average salary offered was observed at INR 15.8 lakhs per annum (LPA) and IIIT Bhubaneswar highest package was INR 43.3 lakhs per annum which was offered to 7 students.
- IIT Bhilai Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur: Admission via JEE Advanced, Placements, Cut Off, Fees and More
IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement Highlights 2020
|Number of Companies Visited||89|
|Placement Percentage – UG||Above 89%|
|Placement Percentage – M.tech||68%|
|Highest CTC / Package||INR 43.3 LPA|
|Average CTC / Package||INR 15.8 LPA|
|Branch with Highest Placement||Computer Science & Engineering|
|The sector with the Highest Placement||Core Engineering|
|No. of UG students received offers||120|
- IIT BHU: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Facilities and More
- IIIT Tiruchirappalli: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement: Department wise
|Program||Percentage of Placement|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||97%|
|Computer Science & Engineering||100%|
|Minerals, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||90%|
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement: Sector-wise
Various multinational and national companies belonging to various sectors participate in IIIT Bhubaneswar placement program every year. According to the data of IIIT Bhubaneswar 2020, the majority of participants received offers from core engineering sectors. Almost 53% of the placements were done in this sector. The IT sector ranks second in recruiting fresh minds in IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement 2020. Sector-wise data of the total recruited candidates in IIIT Bhubaneswar 2020 is given in the table below.
|Sector||Percentage of Students placed|
Very few participants were recruited in the NBFC and E-Commerce Sectors in IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement 2020. We can see from the above chart that the Core engineering sector dominated this year above all in recruiting fresh minds from IIIT Bhubaneswar.
List of Top Companies at IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement
This year, IIIIT Bhubaneswar attracted 89 well-reputed companies all over the world in its placement program. Adobe, Amazon, HCL, Tata Steel and other MNCs and PSUs participated in the recruitment program this year. Surprisingly, despite the ongoing pandemic, IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement 2020 attracted 89 highly reputed MNCs and PSUs from all over the world.
A list of top companies that participated in the IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement 2020 is given below.
|Akash Institute||Bharat Seats Ltd.||BSEC|
|Capgemini||CTS||Delta Power Solutions|
|Futures First||Go-Jek||Goldman Sachs|
|L & T Construction||L & T Limited||Maruti Suzuki|
|Oracle||Renault Nissan||Rao Edusolutions|
|Samsung R&D||Swasth Bharat Prerak||Tata Steel|
|TCS R&D||Transweb Educational||Tesco|
It also witnessed appreciable growth in the number of visiting companies as compared to the previous year. The number of companies that participated in IIIT Bhubaneswar Placement was 55 last year.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- IIIT Una: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Placements, Scholarships and More
- IIITM Gwalior Cut Off for JEE Main
IIIT Bhubaneswar Internships
The institute encourages extraordinary students with excellent academic and extracurricular performance to take part in the internship programs. It provides students with opportunities to brush up their skills and to gain practical knowledge of their respective fields. The experiences they gain at internships help them even in earning pre placement offers. IIIT Bhubaneswar Winter internship application is open now. Extraordinary students have to first register themselves via an online portal to take part in the internship program.
- The institute offers internships in various fields such as schools of basic sciences, Earth, Ocean and Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management, and Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.
- It is a 3-week long internship program that will start from December 22, 2020, and end on January 15, 2021.
- The last date to apply online for the IIIT Bhubaneswar Internship program is December 10, 2020.
- The candidates willing to take part in the internship program have to first register themselves on the official website.
- The candidates are also provided with the facility to use the laboratory facilities and hostel facilities after paying the fees.
- IIIT Bhubaneswar will provide a “Training Completion Certificate” to the candidates after successful completion of the internship.
- Work done report has to be submitted after the completion of the internship, no grades will be awarded without a work done report.