Home » Posts tagged 'JNU Delhi Fee'
Tag Archives: JNU Delhi Fee
Last updated on February 12th, 2021 at 02:39 pm
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is located in Delhi and offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university offers some of the best research facilities and courses in liberal arts and applied sciences. Here we will share information about the JNU Delhi Fee Structure for B.Tech courses.
- The Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure for the School of Engineering is uniform across all the semesters including the fees for all other amenities.
- However, there is a 100% fee waiver for students belonging to the SC/ST/PH and Economically Most Backward Classes.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|University Development Fund||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Alumni Fee (One Time)||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Security Deposit (One Time; Refundable Fees)||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
JNU Fee Structure: Fee Waivers
Similar to other top engineering colleges, JNU’s B.Tech department offers fee waivers based on student categories. The two main fee waivers are mentioned below-
- Economically Most Backward Students (Income less than INR 1 lac) – Fully exempt from tuition fee payment.
- Other Economically Backward Students (Income between INR 1 lac to 5 lacs) – 2/3rd of tuition fee exempt. Net tuition fee to be paid is INR 20,833/semester.
Along with fee waivers, JNU also offers suitable scholarships to students who require financial aid. This makes Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure most suitable for a lot of aspiring engineering students.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure for International Students
The JNU Delhi Fee Structure is different for the foreign students than the native students.
- Students taking admission in science disciplines must pay a fee of $1650 plus incidental charges of $220 according to the Currency Exchange Rates at that time.
- The students belonging to the SC/ST/PH Categories and Economically Most Backward Students will have their 100% fee waived.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee Structure: How to pay Jawaharlal Nehru University Fees?
Students can pay Jawaharlal Nehru University Fee online or offline as per their preference. The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
Mode of Payment
- The fee has to be paid in installments.
- The first installment has to be paid at the time of the admission.
- The second installment has to be paid at the time of registration for the winter semester in January.
- Annual fee has to be paid by the student at the commencement of each academic year.
- In case the student has enrolled in a full time and a part time course, then the student will have to pay the tuition fee and other fees for the full time course and only the tuition fee for the part time course.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- Due to the global pandemic, the Jawahar Nehru University Fee structure was revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information on the Jawaharlal Nehru University fee structure is subject to changes by university authorities. For detailed information and exact data on Jawahar Nehru University Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.