Home » Posts tagged 'JEE Main Result 2021'
Tag Archives: JEE Main Result 2021
Last updated on April 22nd, 2021 at 03:11 pm
JEE Main Result 2021 for the March session is released by NTA on 24th March 2021. NTA has released the JEE Main 2021 Final Answer Keys for all papers along with the candidate’s response sheets. The same can be downloaded from the official website.
NTA has recently released the JEE Main Result 2021 for Paper 2A and 2B i.e. B.Arch and B.Planning papers respectively (February session). Candidates can use the direct link below to download their scorecards.
- Top 2,50,000 JEE Main 2021 candidates will be eligible for JEE Advanced.
- 13 students have scored a perfect 100 percentile NTA score in the March session.
- Bannuru Rohit Kumar Reddy of Telangana has bagged the 1st rank in JEE Main March 2021 session. Check Toppers’ Tips
- Josyula Venkata Aditya has received 100 NTA Score (percentile) in JEE Main B.Arch Exam (February session).
- Jadhav Aditya Sunil has received a perfect 100 NTA score in the B.Planning Paper of JEE Main February session.
JEE Main 2021 Result: Important Dates
Given below are the important dates for JEE Main Result 2021-
|Events||Dates (March session)|
|JEE Main Exam Dates||16th to 18th March 2021|
|JEE Main Answer Key (Final)||23rd March|
|JEE Main Result 2021||24th March (Announced)|
|JEE Main Counselling Begins||1st Week of August (Tentative)|
- The final JEE Main Cut Off (qualifying) will be declared after compiling JEE Main Result 2021 scores of various sessions.
- This will be done using the normalization process.
- As a result, scores are adjusted depending upon the difficulty level of each paper.
JEE Main Result 2021 for February Session will be declared for Paper 1 (B.E/B.Tech) & Paper 2A (B.Arch) + Paper 2B (B.Planning) separately.
How to Check JEE Main 2021 Result?
To check your JEE Main Result 2021 for February session, candidates have to visit the official site and login with their details. Steps to check the JEE Main Result 2021 and downloading the scorecard are mentioned below:
- Firstly, go to the official site of JEE Main 2021 – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Now click on the “JEE (Main) 2021 (B.E./B.Tech.) Result – Link 1”.
- Choose the examination session that the candidate appeared for i.e. February or March.
- After that, enter the required details such as Application Number, Date of Birth.
- Then, enter the security pin as given in the picture (varies).
- Further, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Verify and Download JEE Main 2021 Result Scorecard.
- Lastly, save it as a PDF file or take a print out of JEE Main 2021 Scorecard for future use.
Applicants check whether JEE Main 2021 Scorecard is correct. Furthermore, they should also match the same with their JEE Main Admit Card/Hall Ticket.