Home » Posts tagged 'JEE Main Day 6'
Tag Archives: JEE Main Day 6
Last updated on September 6th, 2020
Today is the last day of JEE Main 2020 and students will finally be free of one big burden. NTA conducted the exam with complete COVID-19 Safety Protocols. The first shift of JEE Main 2020 on Day 6 will be concluding at 12 PM.
While the students are happy that the exams are over, many are trying to buckle up for the upcoming JEE Advanced 2020. All candidates who qualify the minimum JEE Main Cut Off and score among top 2.5 lakh participants will be able to take part in JEE Advanced. It is possible that due to low participation in the April / September session, the JEE Main Cut Off will decrease.
The provisional JEE Main Answer Keys will be released soon after the final shift ends today at 6 PM.
JEE Main Paper Analysis: 6th September – Shift 1 (B.E / B.Tech Paper)
The first shift of day 6 of JEE Main 2020 has finally ended and students have given their feedback on this slot’s paper-
- Physics had some tricky and lengthy calculations.
- Major topics asked in Physics section were – Optics, Current Electricity, Thermodynamics, Magnetism and Electrostatics.
- Students said the Physics section was moderate to difficult.
- Mathematics was pretty difficult this time.
- Questions were asked from Calculus, Trigonometry, Algebra, 3D Geometry.
- Chemistry was easy as always with major topics being same as in yesterday’s shift – Chemical Bonding, Coordination Compounds.
- The questions in chemistry were spread in an equivalent weightage.
- Overall, this shift was difficult for students.
- A good attempt would be around 38 to 42 questions with 90% accuracy.
JEE Main September Session Exam Analysis
Meanwhile, aspirants can check the complete JEE Main Paper Analysis for last 5 days (all shifts)-
|Exam Dates||JEE Main Paper Analysis|
|September 1, 2020||–B.Arch and B.Planning Paper Analysis
|September 2, 2020||B.E. / B.Tech Analysis & Student Reactions|
|September 3, 2020||Day 3 – Exam Analysis & Expert Review|
|September 4, 2020||Day 4 – Check Paper Analysis, Difficulty Level|
|September 5, 2020||Day 5 – Student Reactions, Topics Asked, Difficulty|
|September 6, 2020||Available Here Soon|
Recently, the Supreme Court of India dismissed the review plea filed by six non-BJP states in order to postpone the JEE Main 2020 and NEET 2020 entrance exams. With this latest development, it is likely impossible for any of the two entrance exams to be postponed further.