Home » Posts tagged 'JEE Main Answer Key'
Tag Archives: JEE Main Answer Key
[Latest] NTA Re-Opens JEE Main Application Window; Answer Key and Response Sheet Released For February 2021 Session
Last updated on March 2nd, 2021
NTA has re-opened the JEE Main 2021 Application Forms for the upcoming sessions i.e. March, April and May 2021. The dates for registration are 2nd to 6th March only. Previously, NTA had notified that the application window will reopen briefly after results of each JEE Main 2021 session. But it came as a sudden shock to many students, who were waiting for JEE Main Results and Answer Keys.
Along with the re-opening of the application window, NTA has also stated that the JEE Main Form Correction Window will not be opening after 6th March due to limited time frame. So, candidates are advised to properly fill the application form, without making any mistakes.
- JEE Main Question Papers: 2021 to 2015 (with solutions)
- What Colleges To Join After JEE Main? Check Top IIITs of India
Provisional Answer Keys and Response Sheets Released For Feb 2021
In addition to the above announcements, NTA released the provisional JEE Main Answer Keys for February 2021 session. Response sheets of candidates have also been released which they can check by logging in to the official website.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key by paying INR 200 / question challenged. This amount is non-refundable even if the challenge is accepted.
- The window to challenge/view the answer key is open from 1st to 3rd March 2021 only.
- Based on the revisions, final JEE Main Answer Key will be released later on by NTA.
You Might Like-
Procedure To Check Answer Keys
Candidates can check their responses and correct answers thereof using the steps below-
- Open the official website of JEE Main 2021.
- Click on the button – “Display Question ….. February 2021 Session”
- A new login window will open. Candidates can login using application number and password OR application number and DOB.
- Enter the details and click on Submit/Login.
- You can now check the responses and respective correct answers to questions.
NTA successfully conducted JEE Main 2021 February session from 23rd to 26th Feb. Students and expert analysis has been out for all the shifts. Aspiring candidates can check the JEE Main 2021 Paper Analysis.
Last updated on September 8th, 2020
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the provisional JEE Main Answer Keys for April / September 2020 session for all the appearing candidates. Those who wish to check their question papers of attempted slots, along with their marked responses can visit the official website to download the ‘Question Paper And Responses’.
The JEE Main Answer Keys have been released for all three papers of JEE Main – B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Planning. There are two ways to check the answer keys and your response sheet.
How To Download Official NTA JEE Main Answer Keys?
The steps to download the provisional answer keys are given below-
- Head to jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the “View Question Paper and Challenge Answer Key” button.
- After this, you will get options to login via two ways.
- Click on either of the two.
- Enter your JEE Main Application Number, DOB / Password and Security Pin.
- After signing in, you will find the option to ‘View Question Paper’ and ‘View / Challenge Answer Key’
- Clicking on the Question Paper link will open your response sheet, which can be printed or saved as PDF.
- Clicking on the View/challenge answer key link will open a new page where you can select questions to challenge/raise objections.
Raising Objections in JEE Main Answer Keys 2020
Students can challenge the answer key if they believe that any of the questions have been correctly answered by them but has been marked wrong by NTA.
Steps to challenge are given below-
- After opening the answer key, choose the question ID and correct option ID as per your choice.
- You can also choose to challenge numerical value questions by entering a value of your own.
- Upload document for support, if required.
- Finally, submit your claim.
- Upon submitting the claims, you will be asked to pay the fees for challenging the answer key which is INR 200/question.
- Pay the required amount and your submissions will be accepted.
The last date for submission of challenges is 10th September 2020 till 10:00 AM. The fees for challenge will not be refunded even if the objection is found correct. Similarly, the option to check your own response sheet is also available only till 10th September. Soon after this, the final answer keys will be released, following the announcement of JEE Main 2020 Cut Off.
Last updated on September 8th, 2020
It is very important for candidates to make their next steps carefully as they progress towards results, counselling and admissions. To aid this, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be releasing the JEE Main Answer Keys 2020 (Provisional) and Response Sheet of candidates on the official website i.e. jeemain.nic.in.
Many unofficial answer keys have already been released by several coaching institutes like Resonance, Career Point, Allen and others. However, due to unavailability of response sheets, students might not be able to verify their answers and calculate their probable score.
You Might Like
- NIT Trichy: Admissions, JEE Main Cut Off (Closing Ranks), Fees
- JEE Main 2020 Paper Analysis, Trends for BTech, BArch
The official answer keys will be released in a provisional manner first. Students will be asked to challenge the answer keys after which NTA will release the final answer keys for JEE Main 2020 April/September session.
How To Check or Download JEE Main Answer Keys?
Follow the steps below to check the answer keys for your question paper set and exam shift-
- Open the official website – www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Check for a link saying “JEE Main September 2020 Answer Key and Response Sheet” and click on it.
- Enter your Application Number and DOB and click Submit.
- Download your response sheet which will display your response against the correct response for a particular question.
Students can cross verify the correct responses against their responses and calculate their scores for JEE Main 2020. Depending on the scores, NTA will announce the JEE Main Result 2020 providing the NTA scores which are calculated similarly to percentile scores. Soon after results, qualified students will be able to take part in JoSAA Counselling 2020 for admission to NITs, IIITs and GFTIs.
Last updated on September 7th, 2020
JEE Main 2020 is finally conducted between 1st to 6th September successfully. NTA has executed all the SOPs to conduct the exam quite efficiently. Now, all eyes will be on the JEE Main Answer Key & the JEE Main Result subsequently. As per the official reports, the results will be released by NTA on 11th September, tentatively. But the official release date of the answer key is to be notified soon. In this article, we will hence focus on JEE Main answer keys and expected JEE Main Rank List.
JEE Main Answer Keys 2020
NTA will release the JEE Main answer keys 2020 shortly; the dates are not out in public domain yet. JEE Main official answer key 2020 will have the correct answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam. Test-takers will be able to calculate and get a rough idea of their scores through the answer keys. Along with it, NTA will also release the response sheet. Now, if students are not satisfied with the answers, they can challenge them by paying 1000 INR. If the challenge is accepted, the amount will be refunded. Now, this is why answer keys are important.
Expected JEE Main Rank List at the top colleges
Well, along with the result, NTA will also release the JEE Main rank list name wise. Admissions to 31 NITs and 20 GFTIs are made based on the rank list. So, let’s check the expected Opening Rank and Closing Rank below at some of the top NITs and GFTIs:
|Name||Outside State||Home State|
|Opening Rank||Closing Rank||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|NIT – Tiruchirappalli||324||2120||1250||4912|
|NIT – Surathkal||1506||2940||306||5173|
|NIT – Warangal||1356||2604||1362||4411|
|VNIT – Nagpur||3921||5901||2892||7266|
|NIT – Kurukshetra||5157||8092||3953||7227|
|NIT – Durgapur||6574||9003||7403||14703|
|MNNIT – Allahabad||2076||4068||1245||4365|
|NIT – Calicut||3094||6616||3502||15208|
|MNIT – Jaipur||3405||5931||2099||4539|
|MANIT – Bhopal||5374||7949||4123||9045|
|NIT – Silchar||10856||16790||8180||26993|
|SVNIT – Surat||4240||6871||2847||9455|
|NIT – Hamirpur||7908||11881||7767||22789|
|NIT – Jalandhar||7036||9881||6002||12195|
|NIT – Raipur||6472||12341||8344||21|
What to follow after JEE Main 2020 Result
After the declaration of result and rank list, aspirants who fulfil the admission cutoff mark will be able to apply for admission. Successful aspirants after meeting the qualifying cut off marks can opt for JEE Advanced 2020 to take admission at Indian Institute of Technology (IITs). Test-takers who want to study B. Arch can apply to IITs by taking the Architecture Aptitude Test 2020.
Now, students who have taken up the JEE Main 2020 exam can relax after the successful completion of the exam. There will be some sort of tension with respect to the outcomes of the hard work and effort put in by them. Students must stay tuned to official websites of the declaration of answer keys and JEE Main rank list.
Last updated on September 4th, 2020
Students can review the exams of all previous sessions in our detailed JEE Main Paper Analysis.
NTA is conducting JEE Main 2020 while following all the COVID-19 Safety Protocols at the allocated JEE Main Exam Centres. NTA is going to release the JEE Main Answer Keys (Provisional) and Response Sheets for students to cross-verify their responses with correct answers. This will help them get an idea of their JEE Main Results.
JEE Main Day 4 Shift 1 Concluded – B.Tech Paper Analysis
The first shift of JEE Main Day 4 has concluded and the first reactions from students are out. Soon, the expert feedback on day 4, slot 1 will be out too.
Keep refreshing this page for the latest paper analysis of JEE Main 2020.
The feedback from students on the 1st Shift of Day 4 is out. Given below are some important points-
- The exam difficulty level was moderate to difficult.
- Most of the students faced difficulty in the Mathematics section. It was much more difficult than the previous 4 slots in the past 2 days.
- Physics was comparatively moderate. Although, students have reported that it was easier than the Jan 2020 session.
- The chemistry was easy as in the last few shifts. So far, there has been no shift where Chemistry was too difficult.
|Section||High Weightage Topics|
Questions were mostly formula-based.
Students’ Reactions on Day 4 Slot 1 of JEE Main (Paper 1)
The picture above is from an exam centre in New Delhi. NTA has made special arrangements and deployed personnel to maintain social distancing outside and inside the exam halls as visible above. Students are also required to fill the self-declaration in their JEE Main Admit Cards.
Took my ward for mains y’day. Excellent arrangement, disciplined children, responsible parents. Went well. Kids, go with confidence & self-control. REMEMBER: Never compromise on Mask-Sanitiser-Gap at individual level. #JEEMains #JEE #JEEMain @DrRPNishank
— Dr M Srinivas (@DrMSrinivas7) September 4, 2020
JEE Main Day 4 Shift 2 Concluded – B.Tech Paper Analysis
As the shift 2 of day 4 has ended, the exam analysis based on reviews from students is out.
- While Chemistry is usually tough, it was a bit tricky in this shift.
- Around 4-5 questions from organic chemistry were easy to solve.
- Physics was toughest with questions from electrostatics, kinematics, magnetism etc.
- Few questions in Maths were tough but overall the section was moderate. The pattern of questions was similar to that of last year.
While the country is fighting the COVID-19 pandemic, the students are fighting competitive exams. It is day 4 of JEE Main 2020. All the previous JEE Main Paper Analysis are provided in the table below.
JEE Main September Session Exam Analysis
|Exam Dates||JEE Main Overall Paper Analysis|
|September 1, 2020||–B.Arch and B.Planning Paper Analysis
|September 2, 2020||B.E. / B.Tech Analysis & Student Reactions|
|September 3, 2020||Day 3 – Exam Analysis & Expert Review|
|September 4, 2020||Available Here|
|September 5, 2020||Available Soon|
|September 6, 2020||Available Soon|
NTA has assured safety measures and exam guidelines amid COVID-19. However, students are still worried and skipping this attempt of JEE Main 2020. Various states have reported low attendance from students, asking for re-examination. Check State-wise Statistics
In a major turnout, the statistics in Assam had a good jump on 4th September. More than 75% students took the exam in both shifts. However, overall, there are more than 1 lakh registered candidates who did not attend the exam.
JEE Main Answer Keys 2021 For B.Tech (OUT), B.Arch and B.Planning Papers, Response Sheet, How To Challenge
Last updated on April 22nd, 2021
JEE Main Answer Keys 2021 for the March session have been released by NTA on 24th March 2021. JEE Main 2021 March Session was conducted from 16th to 18th March 2021. Soon before the results of March session of JEE Main 2021, NTA will release final answer keys. Check Paper Analysis Here
- NTA releases Final Answer Key of JEE Main 2021 March session. Check Final Answer Keys 2021 (Official)
- JEE Main 2021 will be conducted in 4 sessions in February, March, April and May.
- NTA has introduced some changes in the JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021. Read More
- JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates for all session are out. Check Exam Dates
Important Dates for JEE Main Answer Keys 2021
The events related to JEE Main 2021 Answer Key taking place are as follows-
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates||16th – 18th March 2021|
|Availability of JEE Main Answer Keys 2021 by NTA (Provisional)||20th March 2021|
|Last date for the submission of objection related to JEE Main Answer Key 2021||22nd March 2021|
|Fees For Answer Key Challenge per Question||INR 200/-|
- Top IIITs For B.Tech: Admissions, Courses, Cut Off, Average Package
- JEE Main Marks vs Rank
- JEE Main 2020 Question Paper With Solutions
JEE Main Final Answer Keys 2021 (Official)
The final answer key for JEE Main 2021 March session has released on 24th March 2021. Official answer keys will be updated here after each session.
|Exam Session||Final Answer Key|
|March 2021||Download (Latest)|
Do note that to compile or check your answers with question paper set, candidates are required to download their respective response sheet from the official website.
JEE Main Answer Keys For March 2021 – With Solutions (Unofficial)
The March session of JEE Main 2021 was only conducted for B.E./B.Tech paper. A large number of candidates attempted the JEE Main March 2021 session in various shifts from 16th to 18th March. Results and final answer keys are yet to be released by NTA. However, candidates can check the JEE Main Answer Keys 2021 By ALLEN Kota Institute given below-
|16 March 2021||Shift 1||Download||Download||Download|
|17 March 2021||Shift 1||Download||Download||Download|
|18 March 2021||Shift 1||Download||Download||Download|