Home » Posts tagged 'JEE Main 2021 Admit card'
Tag Archives: JEE Main 2021 Admit card
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 (Postponed): Release Date, Direct Link To Download Hall Ticket, COVID-19 Guidelines
Last updated on April 26th, 2021 at 02:28 pm
The release of JEE Main Admit Card 2021 for April (Session-3) has been postponed. NTA has postponed the April session of JEE Main 2021 amid the rising COVID-19 cases. New exam dates will be announced 15 days in advance. The April session of JEE Main 2021 was initially scheduled from 27th to 30th April 2021.
Candidates who have registered and paid the application fee can download the admit card from the official website using – JEE Main Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB). This session is only for B.E./B.Tech Paper. This year, JEE Main is being conducted in four sessions – February, March, April and May 2021. Check Exam Analysis
Latest Updates on JEE Main Admit Card 2021-
- NTA has answered a few important FAQs on JEE Main 2021 and Hall Ticket. Check here
- Candidates can download the hall ticket via JEE Main Login, tentatively 1 week before the JEE Main Exam Date.
- COVID-19 Advisory for Candidates appearing for JEE Main has been released by NTA. Check Here
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 Dates
The below-given table represents the important dates of the admit card for JEE Main 2021:
|Particulars||Dates (April session)|
|Availability of JEE Main 2021 Application Form||25th March – 4th April 2021|
|Availability of JEE Main Admit Card 2021||To Be Announced (Postponed)|
|JEE Main Exam Dates||27th – 30th April 2021 (Postponed)|
|Declaration of JEE Main Result||1st week of May 2021|
- IIITs in India: Admissions, Fees, Cut Off
- Top NITs in India: NIRF Ranking, B.Tech Admissions, Average package
- Old Question Papers for JEE Main 2021
JEE Main Admit Card 2021: Key Highlights
|Particulars||JEE Main 2021 Key Points|
|When will JEE Main Admit Card 2021 release?||To Be Announced (Postponed)|
|JEE Main Admit Card 2021 Download website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|Details required to download JEE Main 2021 Admit Card||JEE Main Application Number and DOB|
|Documents required at the test center||JEE Main Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2021, Valid Original Photo ID|
|JEE Main 2021 Exam Date||27 – 30th April 2021 (Session 3)
24 – 28th May 2021 (Session 4)
|JEE Main Helpdesk (for discrepancies)||Helpline Numbers – +91-7703859909, +91-8076535482
Email ID – [email protected]
|Compatible browsers (suggested)||Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari|
How To Download NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2021 via JEE Main Login?
JEE Main aspirants who have successfully filled in the Application Form for JEE Main and have paid the JEE Main 2021 Application Fee, can download their Admit Card for JEE Main 2021 or Hall Ticket from the official website of NTA JEE Main 2021. Follow the steps to check and download your JEE Admit Card 2021 session-
- First, visit the official portal of JEE Main 2021 – www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Now, click on the “JEE Main Admit Card 2021” link on the official website.
- After that, Enter Application number and DOB, and click on “SUBMIT” to log in.
- Finally, the dashboard for JEE Main 2021 will open. Download or print your Admit Card for JEE Main 2021 or Save it as a PDF on your computer for future reference.
Sample of JEE Main Admit Card 2021
Given below is a sample/proforma of what the NTA JEE Mains Admit Card 2021 would look like.
JEE Main Admit Card 2021: Schedule For Exam (Revised)
The schedule to be followed for the examination day has been pre-defined by NTA. Therefore, candidates must follow the timeline for their exam shifts accordingly.
- Most importantly, although the exam is of 3 hours, the total time for conducting a complete shift is around 5 hours.
- Hence, students must be aware of this and must build their stamina for a long day.
- To sum up, given below is the schedule for the JEE Main 2021 exam day.
As per the new notification, the exam will be conducted in two shifts of 3 hours each. The first shift will be from 9 AM to 12 PM. Meanwhile, the second shift will be from 3 PM to 6 PM. This gap is increased in order to follow social distancing between shifts.
|Particulars||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Exam Timing||9 am – 12 pm||3 pm – 6 pm|
|Entry in the Exam Center||7 am – 8 am||1 pm – 2 pm|
|Admit Card Checking||8.30 am – 8.45 am||2.30 pm to 2.45 pm|
|Instructions from Invigilator||8.45 am to 8.55 am||2.45 pm to 2.55 pm|
|Test Starts||9 am||3 pm|
|Test Ends||12 pm||6 pm|
|Exam Duration||3 hours||3 hours|
JEE Main 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
- First, check all the particulars mentioned in the JEE Main Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact NTA for necessary action.
- Further, it is advised to check the venue of the exam centre a day before the exam to ensure the correctness of the location. For instance, a few cities have exam centres outside the main city which is difficult to reach using public transport.
- Above all, candidates must be punctual and be present at JEE Main Exam Centre as per the reporting time.
- In addition, stationery items like Ballpoint pen, paper for the online examination will be provided at the centre only.
- Also, for offline mode exam (only for JEE Main Paper 2 of B.Arch), bring your own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
- Most importantly, students will not be allowed inside the exam hall without the JEE Main 2021 Admit card and ID Proof.
- Do not bring any impermissible items inside the exam hall (given below).
- PwD candidates must carry a copy of the disability certificate in the prescribed format. A valid certificate must be presented to the frisking staff for allowing the use of a scribe.
- Finally, the Hall Ticket for JEE Main is provided on a provisional basis to the candidate and is subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions. This means that the candidature of any individual can be cancelled during any future date if found ineligible for the examination.
Read More About JEE Main Exam Day Guidelines
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card: COVID-19 Advisory
Along with JEE Hall Ticket 2021, NTA also has released some COVID-19 guidelines on Page No. 3 and 4. Candidates need to print all four pages. COVID-19 Advisory is categorized under 4 heads such as:
- Preparation at the centre
- Pre-Exam Preparation
- During Examination
- After Examination
Detailed guidelines mentioned in NTA JEE Main Hall Ticket are mentioned below:-
Stationery/Documents Allowed At Exam Center
Candidates of JEE Main 2021 are required to carry a few documents and materials along with their hall tickets.
- For Paper 1 and 3 (B.E/B.Tech/B.Planning): JEE Main 2021 admit card with the declaration, copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) and Government authorized ID Proof.
- Paper 2 (B.Arch): Bring their own clipboard, pencil, eraser, geometry box set, and colour pencils/crayons. Watercolours are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Other than this, candidates need to carry these documents/Materials too-
- Passport Size Photograph – Photo should be the same as given in JEE Main Admit Card and used for JEE Main Application Form. Moreover, this photo will be pasted in the Attendance Sheet at the exam centre.
- Authorized ID Proof – Only original ID proof in colour is valid. For example, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID
- PwD Certificate – This will be required in order to allow the use of a scribe by a person with a disability.
- A simple transparent Ballpoint Pen.
- Personal hand sanitizer(50 ml).
- Personal transparent water bottle.
Items banned in the exam hall
- Electronic gadgets/devices such as Mobile Phone, Calculator, Smartwatch, etc.
- Instrument/ Geometry Box/ Pencil box (except for Paper 2)
- Handbag, Purse
- Any kind of Paper/ Stationery
- Eatables/ Snacks and Tea/ Coffee/ Cold drinks/ Water (loose or packed) (exceptions given below)
- Mobile phone/ Earphone/ Microphone/ Pager
- Camera, Tape Recorder
- Any metallic item such as a metallic scale, kara, etc.
Exception for diabetic students
The exam authority has allowed the consumption of eatables and drinks as well as taking water bottles in the exam centre only for diabetic patients. This exception is made in order to help diabetic candidates keep their health conditions in check. Hence, diabetic students are advised to carry the following items with them to JEE Main Exam Hall-
- Sugar tablets
- Transparent water bottle
Note: Packaged foods such as chips/chocolate/sandwich etc are not allowed inside even for diabetic patients.
Availability of Scribe for PwD Candidates
PwD candidates can avail the facility of a scribe under certain conditions-
- Firstly, only a candidate with 40% or more disability will be allowed to use the services of a scribe.
- Secondly, PwD candidates have the choice of opting their own scribe/reader as well.
- Further, 1-hour compensatory time will be provided to PwD candidates with 40% or more disability, with or without a scribe.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card: Printing Guidelines
There are no specific guidelines shared by the National Testing Agency over how the JEE Main Admit Card 2021 will be printed. But, it is necessary to note that JEE Main 2021 Hall Ticket will be required at multiple stages. And thus, it is advised to follow a few basic steps-
- Print the Admit Card on an A4 size white paper.
- Further, ensure all details are clearly visible.
- Fill in required undertaking details in legible handwriting.
- Important details should not be cropped out. Mostly due to improper margins images might be cropped by mistake.
- Admit Cards should be printed in Portrait (vertically) and not in Landscape (horizontally).
- If possible, use a colour printer for a clear image and text.
- Do not make too many folds in the Hall Ticket. A single fold is acceptable.
Discrepancy in JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must report for discrepancy found in the JEE Main Hall Ticket. To clarify, the information of a candidate in the Admit Card must match with what was filled in the JEE Main Application Form. So, if a candidate finds any discrepancy in the details mentioned in the admit card, contact JEE Main Helpdesk Numbers or drop a mail at [email protected] before the stipulated time.
For instance, the following errors can be sometimes spotted in the JEE Main Hall Ticket-
- Spelling mistake(s) – There might be a spelling error in the name or other details.
- PwD/DA status wrongly printed – Candidate might have applied for PwD status for using a scribe but the same might not have been mentioned in the JEE Main Hall Ticket.
- Difference in the Test centre and the city allotted – Exam centre preference is provided usually to all candidates. But, only under extreme circumstances, a candidate might not be allotted the exam centre of the first preference provided in JEE Main Application Form. However, if the candidate thinks it is a mistake, he/she must report the same to NTA.
- Photograph is not clear/present – It might be possible that the image of the passport size photograph is unclear or not printed in the JEE Main Hall Ticket.
- JEE Admit Card not downloading – If the candidate has all the details correct but is unable to download the JEE Main Admit Card.
- Signature unclear – Image errors are common, and similarly, the signature might have cropped or have been unclear in JEE Main Admit Card.
Moreover, there could be other errors in the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card. Hence, if the candidate believes that the error might become a hassle during the future process of the examination, it must be reported before the date of the examination.
Contact Numbers: 0120-6895200, 011-40759000
Additional Contact: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
E-mail: [email protected]
What If You Forgot JEE Main Login ID or Password?
To download the Hall Ticket candidates must have JEE Main Application Number, Password, and your Date of Birth with them. In case a candidate forgets the JEE Main Application Number and Password. NTA has provided a way to retrieve your details easily. To clarify, the process to retrieve the JEE Main Application Number and Password is given below step-by-step.
Steps for retrieving JEE Main Application Number
- First, open the official website of JEE Main 2021 – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Second, click on “Download Admit Card”. The two options to choose will appear as in the steps provided for downloading JEE Main Admit Card.
- Now, select any of the options.
- After that, click on the “Forgot Application No.” link.
- Further, you will be redirected to another page. Now, fill the following details to retrieve the Application number of JEE Main.
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin/Captcha (will be case sensitive)
- After filling the details click on “Get Application Number”.
- After this, your JEE Main Application Number will be displayed as well as sent to the registered email address and mobile number.
- Keep these details safe as it will be required during JEE Main Result 2021.
Steps for retrieving JEE Main Password
- First, head over to the official website of JEE Main and select “Download Hall Ticket”
- Second, select the option saying “Through Application Number and Password”
- Now, a new page will open. Here click on “Forgot Password” as shown in the image.
- After clicking the link as above, the following options will be displayed-
- Select the security question and write the answer, selected by the candidate during JEE Main 2021 registration/ form filling.
- Use the verification code sent via a text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number
- By using the reset link sent via email to the registered email address of the candidate.
- For example, given below is a snapshot of the options from the official webpage.
- Select any of the above-mentioned options and then click “Continue”.
Selecting various options will look something like this-
Option 1 – Security Question and Answer
Here, you have to enter your Application Number, Security Question, Security Answer, and Security Pin. There are 5 security questions and only one is selected during the Form Filling Process. In all, this method is useful in case a candidate has lost access to the registered email address and mobile number.
Option 2 and 3 – SMS or Reset Link
Here, only Application Number and Date of Birth are required. After clicking on submit, the Verification code on SMS or Password Reset Link on email is sent for password updation.
JEE Main Hall Ticket is a key document that a candidate must keep till the very end of all the important processes. A lot of colleges ask the students for a copy of Admit Card as a means to verify the JEE Main Scores attained by the candidates. Aspirants can get the latest updates related to admit card for JEE Main on the official website or check the news updates on our website.
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Last updated on February 12th, 2021 at 12:08 pm
Ans. Yes, NTA has released the JEE Admit card 2021 on February 11, 2021. Aspirants can download from the official website.
Last updated on August 20th, 2020 at 04:26 pm
Ans. The admit card for JEE Main can be downloaded from the date of release till the day of exam from the official website.
Last updated on August 20th, 2020 at 04:27 pm
Ans. No duplicate admit card will be provided to candidates at the exam centre. Therefore it is advisable to check all essentials before leaving.
Last updated on February 12th, 2021 at 12:11 pm
Ans. No, there is not any such provision available. Admit cards for JEE Main can only be downloaded from official website:jeemain.nta.nic.in
Last updated on August 20th, 2020 at 04:30 pm
Ans. This could happen because of following reasons:
- Slow internet connect
- Incorrect Login credentials
You are advised to check for above mentioned points and if still facing problems , Kindly contact NTA office or drop a mail at [email protected]
Last updated on August 20th, 2020 at 04:31 pm
Ans. In such situations you can contact the NTA helpline but if the personal details were wrongly filled by you during the application process. No assistance will be provided in such case and your exam will be forfeited.
Last updated on February 12th, 2021 at 12:09 pm
Ans. No admit card will be sent by post.
Last updated on August 20th, 2020 at 04:32 pm
Ans. As per the guidelines candidates are required to bring only 1 copy of JEE Main Admit card (all for pages) .
Last updated on August 20th, 2020 at 04:33 pm
Ans. Candidates are required to carry an original ID proof document ( PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ 12th Class Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph) along with admit card.
Last updated on August 20th, 2020 at 04:34 pm
Ans. You should have the JEE Main Application Number and Date of Birth.
Last updated on August 20th, 2020 at 04:35 pm
Ans. You can reprint your admit card from the official website If you have lost it.
Last updated on August 24th, 2020 at 04:09 pm
Ans. candidates are required to drop the duly filled admit card in designated drop box after the completion of exam failing which may lead to non-evaluation of your paper.