Home » Posts tagged 'JEE Main 2020 Safety Protocol'
Tag Archives: JEE Main 2020 Safety Protocol
As per the Government of India guidelines, NTA will be implementing proper social distancing measures at the exam centres in the present scenario of COVID-19 to ensure the health and safety of candidates is not at risk. Candidates must follow the guidelines mentioned in the admit card for JEE Main 2020.
Candidates must not bring any other items other than permitted items mentioned in the guidelines here. However, a facility to store the bags will be provided at the owner’s risk.
What Can Students Carry At JEE Main Exam Venue?
As per the instructions in the JEE Main Admit Card 2020, candidates must only bring the following items at JEE Main Exam Centres–
- Admit Card with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the official website, printed on a clear A4 size sheet.
- Transparent Ball Point Pen
- Additional Photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet
- Hand Sanitizer in transparent 50 ml bottle
- Transparent Water Bottle
Along with this, the candidates must carry a valid ID proof issued by the government such as – PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID, 12th Class Board Admit Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, E-aadhar.
- JEE Main Cut Off 2019 and Expected Cut Off
- Read How to score 250+ in JEE Main Exam?
- JEE Main Exam Day Instruction
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card Download Guidelines
- This year admit card for JEE Main has a total of 4 pages.
- Page 1 consists of the candidate’s information and self-declaration on COVID-19 (undertaking).
- Page 2 provides the “Important Instructions For Candidates”.
- Page 3 and 4 are on “Advisory For Candidates Regarding COVID-19”.
- All four pages must be printed and brought along.
- NTA has suggested that candidates should visit the exam venue a day before the allotted exam dates in order to review the arrangements.
- If religion/customs require you to wear specific attire, please visit the centre early for thorough checking
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without JEE Main admit card 2020, valid ID proof and proper frisking
Preparations by NTA at Exam Centres
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) will be followed by all staff at exam centres.
- The exam halls will be sanitized thoroughly before each shift. The seating area, computers, mouse, keyboards, door handles, staircases will be properly sanitized.
- The seating arrangement will have a gap between 2 seats at all times.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided at entry and inside exam halls as well.
- Frisking will be done through Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD) without touching the body.
Guidelines To Follow At Entry and During Examination
- Candidates will already have 5 rough sheets provided at their seats. The invigilators will be wearing gloves in order to prevent any risk of infection.
- All candidates must maintain at least 6 feet distance from each other.
- Lab numbers will not be displayed outside in order to prevent any overcrowding.
- Candidates will be provided with a fresh 3-ply mask at exam centres. They will be asked to remove their mask and use the one provided at exam centres in order to prevent any use of Unfair Means.
- Candidates are required to paste passport size photograph and sign on the Attendance sheet after sanitizing hands with sanitizer
Guidelines To Follow After Examination
- On completion of a shift, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Please wait for instructions from the invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.
- Candidates must drop the Admit Card and Rough Sheets in the advised boxes after displaying to the staff available next to the dropbox. If any candidate misses dropping Admit Card or Rough Sheets in boxes, action (which also includes disqualification from the exam) can be taken against him.
Filling JEE Main Self Declaration (Undertaking)
As mentioned above, self-declaration or undertaking must be properly filled and signed by the candidates with accurate information.
- Self Declaration in JEE Main Admit Card wants you to disclose information similar to that on Aarogya Setu app such as symptoms, close contact to COVID-19 positive patients, travel history.
- The instructions to fill are provided in the self-declaration form itself.
- It is important to note that the signature of parent/guardian must be present in self-declaration.