Home » Posts tagged 'JEE Advanced Preparation Tips'
Tag Archives: JEE Advanced Preparation Tips
Last updated on August 24th, 2021
As JEE Advanced 2021 exam date has been announced, candidates should start making a strategic plan in order to ace the exam. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 3 October 2021. Students who cleared JEE Main 2020 but did not appear in the JEE Advanced 2021 sue to Covid, they can register directly for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam.
With JEE Advanced 2021, aspirants are already on their toes, preparing to clear the ultimate hurdle within their path to secure the foremost prestigious seat in the IIT’s. IIT-JEE is one of the toughest entrance exams to clear, but with proper preparation strategies and rigorous practice, students can clear the exams with ease. To effectively utilize the remaining time candidates must solve JEE Advanced Practice Papers.
Students must specialize in the following things while preparing for JEE Advanced
- Strengthening of the concepts
- Proper applications of concepts
- Practice of JEE Advanced level problems
- Attempt MOCK Test as many as they will
- Utilize the time & Prepare short notes
JEE Advanced 2021 Basic Preparation Tips
Knowledge of Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Your preparation is going to be in the right direction as long as you’re cognizant of your exam structure and are ready to understand the b properly. With the assistance of JEE Advanced 2021 exam pattern, you’ll get familiarized with the weightage of even one mark, marking scheme, questions weightage, and kinds of questions.
Solve Previous Year Question Paper
You can practice for the examination from previous years’ JEE advanced papers. Solving these papers gives a better understanding of exam pattern, type of questions, structure & also improves skills and speed.
Stay Fit and Focused
COVID 19 has affected people in every possible way, especially mentally, you’ve got to remain positive and careful towards your health. Eat healthy food, take proper sleep, do yoga and meditation, interact together with your parents, stay in-tuned together with your mentors and training so as to realize your goal, you’ve got to remain fit and healthy not only physically but also mentally.
Review & Revision
It is highly recommended to not attempt anything new, don’t get into deep. Revise only those portions that you simply have covered in your entire preparation time. Study all those small notes that you simply have prepared during your classes or your study time. Revision is one of the foremost effective ways of learning. you’ve got to specialize in the concepts and practice from the books, sample papers, and also as online material. During revision, practice mostly the appliance and conceptual-based questions.
Last 15 days strategy for the candidate
Quick revision of theory /illustrations from flagged notes while devoting equal time to all or any three subjects should be done. Formulas should get on tips while chapter-wise and subject-wise thorough revision should be done. One must check the flagged notes and ensure to only undergo the tricks and innovative methods of solving problems. No new questions should be attempted during the last 3 days.
JEE Advanced 2021 Preparation Tips: Subject Wise
JEE Advanced Preparation – Mathematics
JEE Advanced Mathematics is clearly a tough but really scoring section. But one can get good marks if they take preparation tips for remembering formulae and solving the issues.
- For improving mathematical problem-solving skills, one must practice continuously.
- Before solving a drag, the concept must be understood clearly.
- Remember the formulae related to the matter and practice a minimum of three to four problems within the same model.
- Do not focus much time on similar sorts of mathematical problems/ equations.
- By practicing the method regularly, candidates are ready to create shortcut methods for solving problems. These shortcut helps to save time of MCQ-based questions.
- By practicing for JEE Advanced mock tests students can identify their weaknesses and strength. Check JEE Advanced Mathematics Syllabus
JEE Advanced Preparation – Physics
- Candidates must read NCERT physics textbooks to clear the fundamentals.
- A good understanding of basic concepts helps to unravel complex problems/ equations in Physics.
- Make notes about the important basics, equations, or formulae during preparation, it’ll act as a reference.
- To make a shortcut method one should practice a minimum of 3-4 problems during a topic daily and proceed further.
- One can solve problems from multiple textbooks related to varied topics.
- Practicing mock tests to achieve perfection within the subject, to seek out areas to enhance.
JEE Advanced Preparation – Chemistry
- In the chemistry section, students must focus more on the basics and concepts.
- For getting good marks in chemistry one should practice much because it’s a mixture of chemical equations and reactions, concepts, and theory.
- One must solve practice problems of JEE Advanced 2021 from preparation books and NCERT books to recollect the topic in a neater way.
- By understanding the essential concepts, they apply an equivalent to unravel the issues and equations.
- The chemical equations and problems must be practiced on a daily basis to enhance concepts.
- By practicing mock tests to achieve perfection within the subject, which can improve the marks.
How to Ensure a High Rank?
Students should avoid selective study, no shortcut method should be followed. Number of Questions being large in objective type papers, all major concepts/topics are probably going to be covered with an intermingling of the concepts of varied topics in the same question in a number of questions.
Students should keep focused & should strictly follow a strategic schedule of revision.
While attempting a mock test, candidates should aim at a 100% hit rate i.e. all attempted questions should be correct. This may enable a competitive edge over others who are going to be left behind within the race thanks to negative marking on incorrect attempts. Questions carrying no negative marking must be attempted since there’s nothing to lose with a fairly good chance of maximizing marks. High Speed & accuracy also help to finish JEE Advanced papers before time, leaving a while for cross-checking & solving remaining unattempted questions.
Periodic checking of progress made by solving Quizzes/Mock Test Paper must be administered on regular basis. Here, the core idea is to extend speed & accuracy as a result of performing on weak areas known from the attempts.
JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus
While preparing all the topics of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as per well-prepared chapter-wise, topic-wise schedule, supported our past experience, maximum stress could also be given on the subsequent topics with likely major share in Question papers.
|Aakash ITutor Learning App||This app is launched by Akash Institute. This app provided video lectures, ebooks, and mock tests for the JEE Advanced preparation. They also take chapter-wise tests on their app which may be very helpful for preparation.||Free for Students of Aakash Institutes only.|
|Brainly-The Homework App||Brainly is one of the simplest doubt-solving app where you can ask any doubt and even answer the questions. This app is a community-based app that collaborates with other students. This app has quite 10 million downloads. Brainly App is often very helpful for homework.||Free|
|Vedantu||Vedantu is a live online tutoring app that provides live classes where one can ask your doubt instantaneously. Most of their teachers are having years of experience in the JEE Advanced exam.||Free|
|Unacademy Learning App||Unacdemy is one of the simplest android applications for JEE Advanced preparation. For downloading video lectures one got to pay. tons of educators on this platform help you to urge better good marks in JEE Advanced.||Free to download. Video Lectures are paid.|
|Doubtnut||Doubtnut is taken into account together with the simplest free Apps for JEE Advanced preparation. They use AI and image recognition technology which is extremely helpful for your doubt solving.||Free|
|EduRev||EduRev provides mock tests, study materials, important notes for all the subjects. Students can access the 35-year JEE Advanced question bank which is extremely helpful for the JEE Advanced preparation.||Paid|
Best Books for JEE Advanced 2021 Preparation
The table listed below shows the Best Reference books for JEE Advanced 2021:-
|Physics||Concepts of Physics by H C Verma (Vol-1 and Vol-2)Fundamentals of Physics by David Halliday/Resnick/WalkerIIT JEE Physics by Arihant|
|Chemistry||Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry by Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic Chemistry by Morrison & BoydIn organic Chemistry by J.D LeeIn organic Chemistry by O P Tandon|
|Mathematics||Objective Mathematics By R.D. Sharma Plane Trigonometry and analytic geometry by S.L Loney Problems in Calculus of 1 Variable by I.A.Maron Integral Calculus for IIT-JEE by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Publications)A Text-Book of Algebra For JEE Main & Advanced by Dr. SK Goyal (Arihant Publications)|
JEE Advanced Preparation: FAQs
Last updated on August 20th, 2021
Ans. Candidates can ace the exam even with self-preparation. If you are planning to prepare for the exam without a coaching center, you must solve previous year’s question papers as much as you can and solve mock tests.
Last updated on August 20th, 2021
Ans. NCERTs are enough for the basis and concepts but to score well students must refer to the other reference books.
Last updated on August 20th, 2021
Ans. JEE Advanced 2021 will be conducted in only two languages i.e Hindi and English.
Last updated on August 20th, 2021
Ans. That totally depends on your capacity. Generally, it took at least 7 months to cover the whole syllabus.
Last updated on August 20th, 2021
Ans. The changes are low, If you want to secure a seat in IITs then you must complete whole JEE Advanced syllabus.
Last updated on August 20th, 2021
Ans. You can refer to the following reference book for JEE Advanced Mathematics Section:-
- Objective Mathematics By R.D. Sharma
- Plane Trigonometry and analytic geometry by S.L Loney
- Problems in Calculus of 1 Variable by I.A.Maron
- Integral Calculus for IIT-JEE by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Publications)
- A Text-Book of Algebra For JEE Main & Advanced by Dr. SK Goyal (Arihant Publications)
Last updated on September 23rd, 2020
While the country is fighting the world’s biggest pandemic ever i.e. COVID-19, undergraduate students in India are fighting for their careers. Around 1.6 lakh students have registered for IITs entrance exam i.e. JEE Advanced 2020. But only about 11,000 will finally get a seat in the top IITs of India.
Latest: JEE Advanced Admit Cards Out. Download Hall Ticket Here
To assist the aspiring students during these last few days of JEE Advanced preparation, here are some highly recommended tips to ace in the IITs entrance. JEE Advanced is considered one of the world’s most difficult exams. The questions are so tricky that few often have more than 1 answer. So given below are some tips to boost your abilities.
JEE Advanced 2020: Tips For Last 4 Days
- Most of the questions in JEE Advanced are numerical. Almost 60% of the questions have mathematical approaches. Permutations and combinations, Probability, and Calculus are some important topics suggested by IIT alumni.
- The exam is 3-hour long. So one should practise mock tests in such a way that 75% of the question paper is completed as quickly as possible. This will save time for tougher questions at the end.
- Practice mock tests and old question papers thoroughly. These will help you understand the pattern and improve your analytical approach towards solving highly complex problems in JEE Advanced 2020. Check JEE Advanced 2019 Paper Analysis
- Do not get baited by some Youtube video showing how to crack the cut off marks of IIT-JEE Advanced. The strategy that you have followed since the beginning is the best way to approach the exam. Aim for the best, not the cut-off.
- Eat and sleep properly, especially one day before the exam. Take some time off studies to ensure you do not get too nervous. Practice important questions, but the ones which are easier to build confidence.
- Do not start anything new right now. It will only confuse you more, or maybe add to your nervousness. Work on your strong topics with the help of NCERT or other JEE Advanced refreshers.
Also Check | JEE Advanced Practice Papers – 2007 to 2019
JEE Advanced has been scheduled for 27th September 2020 which is 4 days away now. There will be two papers in two shifts, and JEE Advanced Result will be announced including scores of both papers.
Last updated on August 31st, 2021
JEE Advanced is the toughest entrance examination in India. It is the second phase of an academic engineering test held to take admission in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), the top institutes for engineering in India today. Other universities also take admissions based on the results of JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
- JEE Advanced is conducted by IITs on a year-to-year basis. This time, IIT-Delhi is conducting JEE Advanced 2020.
- Only the top 2.5 lac students who appeared for JEE Main get qualified for JEE Advanced.
- To crack such a difficult entrance exam, experts with knowledge and skills have opened JEE Advanced coaching centres.
- This will in return help students get admission to their dream IIT.
- These institutes have a competitive environment, skilled teachers, and best study material among other things a student requires for the preparation of IIT-JEE Advanced and other exams.
Also Read | JEE Advanced Counselling 2020
Why Choose JEE Advanced Coaching Centres in Delhi?
- Delhi is one of the top metropolitan cities where aspirants visit for the JEE Advanced exam.
- This is because JEE Advanced is conducted only in limited cities and major students prefer Delhi due to easier availability of direct transport to this exam centre.
- In addition, this city also offers hundreds of JEE Advanced Coaching Centres.
- So, it becomes difficult for students to opt for one coaching which can suit them the best.
What Aspects To Consider Before Choosing JEE Advanced Coaching Centre?
Keeping students’ needs and requirements in mind, there are certain parameters one can keep in mind when searching for a Coaching Centre for JEE Advanced Preparation.
- Types of Courses the JEE Advanced Coaching Centre offers
- Number of students they take in for each class (batch size)
- Type of activities like tests taken for students
- Teaching techniques used by teachers
- Services provided by coaching centres after the lectures
- Results produced by them over the years
Few Updates on JEE Advanced
- This year’s JEE Advanced examination is postponed and scheduled for 27th September 2020.
- The examination is going to be held online for a duration of 3 hours.
- In order to qualify the eligibility criteria, a candidate must secure a rank among the top 250,000 in JEE Main 2020.
- If the candidate belongs to the General category, they must rank among the top 1,08,464 candidates belonging to the General category.
- The cut off marks for JEE Advanced will be released when the JEE Advanced Results are declared.
Given below is the list of Top 10 Coaching Centres for IIT-JEE Advanced in Delhi as of 2019-2020. The list is not in any particular order. Ratings from the internet have been taken and mentioned in the article below.
JEE Advanced Coaching – FIIT-JEE
- It was established in1992 by Mr D K Goel with a vision to provide the much-needed guidance to the JEE aspirants.
- The institute runs different programs for its students.
- It also urges for perfection and in the process to set many benchmarks.
- The centre also takes online lectures.
|Address||29-A, Kalu Sarai Road, Vijay Mandal Enclave, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi – 110016|
JEE Advanced Coaching – Resonance Institute
- Resonance Institute is a well-established and best coaching institute for IIT in India.
- In Delhi, they have three branches – Kalu Sarai, Mayur Vihar and Punjabi Bagh.
- The institute brings out toppers from all branches of the country.
- For New Delhi, preference is given to the Kalu Sarai Branch by students due to the top-level faculty provided here.
- Resonance also has an android application which is very useful for students for regular IIT-JEE Advanced Mock Tests.
|Address||41-A, Ground Floor, Kalu Sarai Road, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-110016|
JEE Advanced Coaching – Rao IIT Academy
- Rao IIT Academy was initially established at Kota by a Research Scientist, Dr B V Rao, M.SC., M.S. (IIT Madras), PhD (IIT Delhi).
- The academy rests on strong pillars of commitment, excellence and perfection.
- It strives to be updated with the latest technology and teaching methodology.
- They are spread across the country and also have an option for online lectures.
|Address||Ground Floor, B-63/B, Main Road, Shashi Garden, Opp. Kukreja Hospital, Mayur Vihar Phase 1, New Delhi, Delhi 110091|
|Contact No||91-7065700079, +91-7065700045|
Check Why Choose IIT Delhi?
JEE Advanced Coaching – Excel IIT Classes
- The institute was established in 2007 and since then they have been giving the best results.
- Their motto is building confidence in the students and pushing them to their best limits.
- They have the experienced faculty of experts and their teaching methodology is unique.
|Address||1/2, E Patel Nagar Rd, Block 1, East Patel Nagar, Patel Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110008|
JEE Advanced Coaching – Aakash Institute
- Aakash Institute has been mentoring students since 1988 to achieve the best outcome.
- The main focus of Aakash has been on medical entrance exams, but with new faculty, it has excelled in IIT-JEE Main and JEE Advanced Preparations as well.
- It promises a well-planned approach and timely assistance in the form of various teaching apps like Aakash iTutor, Aakash Live and Aakash PracTest.
- Fully trained mentors and teachers provide complete assistance to students.
|Address||11/5B, BS-01 Param Tower, Pusa Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110005|
|Contact No||098185 43543|
Also Read | How Can You Score 250+ in JEE Main?
Latest JEE Main News
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
- JEE Main 2021 Result for Phase 4 Released, 18 Students Secured AIR 1
- JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Starts from September 15. Register Here
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
JEE Advanced Coaching – Vidyamandir Classes
- One of the best coaching centres in Delhi for JEE Advanced.
- The classes are available online.
- They have multiple branches across the country.
- They provide the best experience for the learning of students and have expert faculty.
|Address||2nd Floor Block A & B Kamal Cinema Complex, Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi, Delhi 110029|
|Contact No||098100 85103|
JEE Advanced Coaching – Margshree
- Margshree coaching classes have been teaching and helping students crack examinations since past 15 years.
- The coaching centre conducts lectures, thorough discussions, study materials, online lectures, mock tests and other methodology that helps students strive and excel.
- They are one of the best JEE coaching centres with expert faculty.
- They also pay attention to individual students’ needs.
|Address||Metro Pillar Number 56, Metro Station, 315, Vikash Complex, Vikas Marg in front, near Nirman Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Shakarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110092|
JEE Advanced Coaching – Quest Tutorials
- Quest is the fastest growing coaching brands in India.
- Its unique preparation system maximises students’ performance along with 11th and 12th studies.
- They also have a designed coaching system specifically for IIT-JEE coaching.
- The coaching is also available online.
|Address||#169, first floor, Vigyan Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092|
|Contact No||+91 9871577110 / 09717733822|
JEE Advanced Coaching – Turning Point Institute
- Turning Point is a regular/ online institute for JEE Main & JEE Advanced preparations.
- The institute is proud of its experienced teaching faculty and teaching methodology which includes the right approach to problem-solving and boosts confidence for the students to give their best.
|Address||2nd-3rd Floor, Ram House, Market, Above Kumar Sweets, Jwalaheri Village, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, 110063|
|Contact No||9582128200 / 9810315579|
Also Read | Low Rank In JEE Main? Consider These Options
JEE Advanced Coaching – Target Classes
- Target classes are one of the best institutes for 11th, 12th and JEE Main & Advanced.
- The centre provides a skilful teaching methodology and they use unique teaching methods for better understanding of the students.
- They have multiple centres across Delhi and other major cities.
- They ensure the best performance of the student from class 9th to 12th and entrance exams.
|Address||106, 1st Floor, Pragati Deep Building, District Centre, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092|
JEE Advanced preparations need to be well-structured and question papers must be well-practised. An individual must be skilled in time management, exam management and should always revise the topics regularly.
- Therefore, to crack JEE Advanced examination a student must complete and practice the entire JEE Advanced syllabus.
- With excellent time management, paper analysis, confidence and preparation tips, students can crack the JEE Advanced examination.
FAQs on JEE Advanced Coaching Centres in Delhi
Last updated on September 16th, 2020
Answer: There are many well reputed and well-known coaching centres throughout the country. The list mentioned above also includes the top JEE Advanced coaching centres.
Last updated on September 16th, 2020
Answer: The results of the FIITJEE centre at New Delhi are better than the centres at any other places.