Home » Posts tagged 'JEE Advanced Practice Papers'
Tag Archives: JEE Advanced Practice Papers
Last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 11:49 am
JEE Advanced 2021 will tentatively be conducted in May 2021. However, after conducting JEE ADvanced 2020 on 27th September 2020, IIT Delhi released the official question paper PDFs to assist the candidates. Aspiring candidates can use these papers for practising for JEE ADvanced 2021. Additionally, JEE Advanced Practice Papers of 2019 to 2007 are also provided below.
By using the JEE Advanced Practice Papers, you would not only understand the variety of the questions that can be asked but also the exam pattern which will boost your exam preparation to get into the IITs.
Latest Updates on JEE Advanced 2021 Question Papers:
- IIT Kharagpur will release a detailed information brochure soon.
- It will contain information on JEE Advanced exam pattern, JEE ADvanced syllabus and more.
- JEE Advanced 2021 Mock Test links will be released on the official website by IIT Kharagpur.
JEE Advanced Practice Papers 2021
Candidates can download the JEE Advanced 2021 practice papers from the links below:-
|JEE Advanced Test Series||Download|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2017 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2017 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2016 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2016 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2015 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2015 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2014 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2014 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2013 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2013 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2012 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2012 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2011 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2011 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2010 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2010 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2009 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2009 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2008 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2008 Paper 2||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2007 Paper 1||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced 2007 Paper 2||Click Here|
JEE Advanced 2021 Question Papers (Official)
JEE Advanced 2021 question papers will be available for download after the exam is conducted. However, you can practise 2020 question papers which were released by IIT Delhi on the official website. You can download the same below-
Advantage of JEE Advanced Practice Papers 2021
Once you complete the syllabus, the JEE Advanced Practice Papers will give you an opportunity to understand the preparation level. Solving practice papers will help you in the following ways:
Better at time management:
- By practising JEE Advanced sample papers, candidates can learn time management. Candidates will get to know how much time they are spending on each question.
- By examining the result of practice paper candidates will know their weak and strong points.
- It is more important to understand that each and every question requires critical thinking, which in turn takes a lot more time.
- You need to be prepared to assess the amount of time that needs to be given to each specific question as some might require 10 minutes and some questions can be answered by just looking at the options.
Stress Management after JEE Main:
- The dream of getting into the IITs is on everyone’s mind but there might be scenarios where you would put yourself into the dilemma of whether you are good enough or not. This can become very stressful.
- Thus, attempting the practice papers can help in dealing with the stress.
- This is because you would have gone through multiple practice sets and you would have already experienced the same scenario, which would ultimately help in managing the stress and pressure.
- While you might be thinking that you have studied all the important topics for the JEE Advanced, this is not enough to assess whether the preparation is fool proof for a good rank.
- Solving the JEE Advanced sample papers would help in understanding the current level of preparation and the improvement scope.
- This not only helps your case of getting a better rank but to also build overall confidence because mindset plays a huge role in this sort of examination.
Targeting a higher mountain each time:
- Once you start taking up two or more JEE Advanced 2021 mock tests every day, you can set up various targets.
- Also, there could be an increased score in the current test compared to the previous one.
- Eventually, this can create a mindset in which you would be better prepared for a difficult set as well.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
- Practising does lead to a higher level of confidence in the capabilities as an examinee. So, if you have been scoring very well in each and every mock you have been taking, this leads to familiarity with the actual examination environment.
- Secondly, this also helps in calming the mind and improving the overall performance.
- The experts, as well as the successful candidates all, suggest that more the number of mocks you will write, more you will gain the right attitude and would do well at the examination.
- Also, it is important to make sure that you keep using the timer, as doing the set number of questions in the allotted amount of time is the only key to success.
JEE Advanced 2021 Mock Test
JEE Advanced 2021 Online Mock Test links will be released on the official website soon.
Advantages of Taking Mock Test
- Students can take the JEE Advanced mock test online to become familiar with the process of taking the exam.
- Mock tests will enable the students to learn better time management.
- Students must keep in mind that the mock tests are to make them familiar with the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The JEE Advanced mock test papers may not represent the actual Question Paper of JEE Advanced exam 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Pattern
JEE Advanced exam pattern is mentioned in the table below:-
|Conducting Authority||IIT- Kharagpur|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Online)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours each|
|Exam Sessions||Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Afternoon: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Number of Papers||2- Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|Sections||Three- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Marking Scheme for Paper 1||+3 for single correct answer +4 for 1 or more correct answer +3 for Numerical value-based questions|
|Negative Marking for Paper 1||-1 for incorrect answer No negative marking for numerical value-based question|
|Marking Scheme for Paper 2||+4 for 1 or more correct answer +3 for Numerical value-based questions +3 for List Match sets|
|Negative Marking for Paper 2||-1 for an incorrect answer and for List match sets No negative marking for numerical value-based question|
JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus
JEE Advanced syllabus for both the test includes the following sections:
Let us further look in brief all the important topics in each of the section:
|Gaseous State||Atomic Structure||Trigonometry|
|Properties of Matter||Environmental Chemistry||Conic Section|
|Kinematics||Introduction to Organic Chemistry||Straight Lines|
|Motion in 2D||p-Block Elements||Permutation and Combination|
|Dynamics||s-Block Elements||Binomial Theorem|
|Energy and Momentum||Hydrogen||Complex Numbers|
|SHM and Waves||Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium||Sequence and Series|
|Gravitation||States of Matter||Vectors|
|Uniform Circular Motion||Chemical Bonding – I & II||Integral Calculus|
|Photoelectric Effect||Periodic Properties||Differential Calculus|
FAQs related to the JEE Advanced Question Papers
Last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 10:55 am
Answer: The marking scheme will have full, partial and zero marks. The detailed marking scheme will be available in the question paper also.
Last updated on September 3rd, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Answer: The mock test will be of 3 hours each.
Last updated on September 3rd, 2020 at 12:43 pm
Answer: The mock tests will be conducted in CBT mode and will be available in both English and Hindi language.
Last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 10:56 am
Answer: The exam will consist of 3 subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 10:57 am
Answer: The question paper will be set by a team of professors from various IITs chosen by IIT Kharagpur.
Last updated on September 3rd, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Answer: Trickiest questions are those with decimal answers upto two decimal places, linked comprehension type questions, matrix match questions and others. Only practising more and more questions of the similar format will make it easier for you to answer such questions.
Last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 05:16 am
Ans. The question paper will be mailed to you. This document will have the questions and the answer side by side, along with the correct response for that question.
Last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 05:17 am
Ans. The examination is set up by multiple teams formed from the various IITs. The teams of experts from each IIT are chosen by IIT, Delhi who then sets the question paper.
Last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 10:59 am
Ans. It is difficult to predict the difficulty level as there is utmost uncertainty. It has been seen that the students are always surprised from the types of questions that are asked in JEE examinations whether it is the Main examination or the JEE Advanced. It is better to keep your focus on the studies and leave the rest for the exam day.
Last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 05:18 am
Ans. Each section presents an opportunity to set up tricky questions, so for example questions that include the decimal answers, up to two decimals can become tricky sometimes as there are more chances of creating a small error here. Similarly matrix match questions and linked comprehension type questions can be quite challenging for the students attempting the JEE Advanced examination. However, the more you practice such questions, the more you challenge the examiner!