Home » Posts tagged 'Indian Institute of Management Nagpur'
Tag Archives: Indian Institute of Management Nagpur
Indian Institute of Management Nagpur was established in the year 2015 under the mentorship of the IIM Ahmedabad. IIM Nagpur is the 14th IIM amongst the 20 IIMs in India.
IIM Nagpur ranks 40th amongst the top B-schools, according to NIRF Management rankings 2020.
IIM Nagpur offers two programs i.e. two-year full-time residential Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) and a Doctoral (Ph.D.) program of four-year.
Admissions in IIM Nagpur are based on CAT cut-off, personal interview, academic records, and written ability test.
To promote research, Entrepreneurship, and startup incubation IIM Nagpur has INFED: IIM Nagpur’s Foundation For Entrepreneurship Development.
IIM Nagpur Highlights
|Courses Offered||Post Graduation Program in management. (PGP) flagship program, Doctoral (Ph.D.)|
|Admission criteria||CAT cut off|
|NIRF management ranking||40th best B-school in India.|
|Popular Program||Post Graduation Program in management. (PGP), (PGP), two-year full-time residential program.|
|Average Stipend||INR 1.8 Lakhs|
|Placement record||100% in 2019-2021|
|Fees of flagship program||INR 13,75,000.|
|Campus||The current campus is within the campus of VNIT Nagpur. The upcoming proposed campus is approximately 135 acres at MIHAN, Nagpur|
IIM Nagpur Ranking
|25||Outlook-ICARE India MBA Rankings||2021|
|30||India Today MDRA Survey||2020|
IIM Nagpur Courses Offered
|Post Graduation Program in management (PGP)||
|Executive Education Program (EEP/ EMBA)||
IIM Nagpur Course Syllabus
|Term wise courses for First Year|
Along with these, there are several workshops, seminars, audit courses, research projects, and industry projects that have to be looked into while pursuing the degree.
IIM Nagpur Eligibility & Selection Procedure
The CAT cut-off, academic record, personal interview are the key eligibility criteria for the admission process. The selection process in IIM Nagpur is done in three stages.
Stage 1:- Candidates are shortlisted according to their CAT cut-off and after that, they are asked to reconfirm their interests in IIM Nagpur.
Stage 2:- Total aggregate scores are calculated based on CAT cut-off, passing academic scores, work experience, and diversity.
Stage 3:- In consequence, after the completion of all these steps, they are then given a call for a personal interview. Based on the score in a personal interview, the final score is calculated.
- In this fashion, admissions offers are sent based on their final scores.
IIM Nagpur Placements
In the year 2021, IIM Nagpur with an intake of 123 students for the back 2019-21 has recorded a hundred percent placements score (100% placements) in fields like FMCG, Consumer Durables, Energy, E-Commerce, FinTech, Consulting, BFSI, Logistics, Pharmaceutical, and Real Estate.
- In the year 2021 this college had 60+ companies recruiting students, the prominent recruiters at IIM Nagpur Fossil, Crompton Greaves, Philips Carbon Black, V Guard, Haldiram, Big Basket, TVS Credit, Lenskart, Sutherland, Genpact, Mphasis, India First Life Insurance, SIDBI, OLX, Jubilant Life Sciences, Amul, Dixcy Textiles and many other.
- According to the summer placement reports of batch 2019-21, IIM Nagpur had a continuous increase in recruiters with the highest stipend issued of ₹ 1, 20,000, the average stipend offered was ₹ 54,064. The recruitments saw an increase in the number of companies visiting IIM Nagpur by around 40%.
IIM Nagpur Scholarships
IIM Nagpur has various scholarships, the details of which are mentioned below:
- Special Need-Based Scholarship: It is based on the family’s annual income which if falls below the set criteria, a fee waiver up to an amount of INR 7 lakh is eligible.
- Merit-cum-means Scholarship: It includes Scholarship for students with disabilities and SC students which hold a high merit score during the academic year in college.
- State government scholarships like Chief Minister Fellowship Yojana and Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship for SC candidates.
IIM Nagpur Events
- ILLUME: IIM Nagpur’s industry interaction event.
- Zero Mile Fest(ZMF): IIM Nagpur’s cultural event
- Tangerine Trails: IIM Nagpur’s flagship management fest.
IIM Nagpur FAQs
Ans. IIM Nagpur leads the 3rd generation IIMs list.
Ans. Admissions in IIM Nagpur takes place on the basis of your CAT cutoff.
Ans. After the CAT results are out, students can show their interests about IIM Nagpur and register to the portal.
Ans. The CUT-off of IIM Nagpur like any other IIM are always High. Passed year the cutoff was 90 percentile, but due to the covid situation the cutoff for year 2020 was 85 percentile.
Ans. IIM Nagpur is located within the campus of VNIT Nagpur. The institute is planned to move to its campus that is approximately 135 acres at MIHAN, Nagpur.
Ans. IIM nagpur offers two programs. First is the flagship program, The Post Graduation Program in Management(PGP) and the other program is Doctoral (Ph.D).
Ans. MBA from IIM Nagpur can be a good option for students looking forward to having a grip on Entrepreneurship, startups, and leadership goals.
Ans. Fees for the two-year program is ₹ 13,75,000 and the highest package is ₹ 1, 20,000.