Home » Posts tagged 'IIT Tirupati Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIT Tirupati Fee Structure
Last updated on November 23rd, 2020 at 01:14 pm
- The candidates are asked to pay complete expenses of the facilities like Hostel Fee, Library Fee etc.
- Candidates can pay the fees very conveniently through online mode.
- Candidates should note that the classes will be held online due to the high spread of coronavirus but the tuition fee remains the same.
At the time of admission, candidates are required to pay a one-time admission fee as well as membership charges which will later be refunded to them.
IIT Tirupati Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIT Tirupati Fee Structure for b.tech courses from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Registration – Enrolment Fee||200||200||200||200|
|Student Wellness Fee||100||100||100||100|
|Medical Insurance Premium||750||750||750||750|
|Hostel Seat Rent*||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Fan, Electricity & Water charges*||750||750||750||750|
|Total of semester fees||109100||109100||109100||109100|
|Total of Refundable Fee (B)||2000||–||–||–|
|Grade card fee||150||–||–||–|
|Medical Exam fee||100||–||–||–|
|Student welfare fund||1000||–||–||–|
|Alumni Life Membership Fee (NS)||1000||–||–||–|
|Publication Fee (NS)||250||–||–||–|
|Placement training fee||1000||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||4500||–||–||–|
|Hostel Deposit (NS)-(refundable)||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Estt. “A” Charges||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Estt. “B” Charges||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Advanced Dining Charges||18750||18750||18750||18750|
|Total of Hostel and Mess Fee (D)||29,550||29,550||29,550||29,550|
|Overall total fees||1,15,150||1,15,150||1,15,150||1,15,150|
Note: Hostel Fee and Mess Advance will be collected from the student only after the institute opens.
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Tirupati Fee Structure for International Students
Candidates who are foreign nationals can review the IIT Tirupati fee structure for international students. Here is a table that briefs about the fee per annum for candidates of other countries.
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum (INR)|
|SAARC Countries||To be updated|
|Other than SAARC Countries||To be updated|
|PIO / OCI Card Holders||To be updated|
- NIT Trichy: Courses Offered, Admissions via JEE Main, Placements and More
- NIT Patna Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
IIT Tirupati Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
Fee waivers are available for various categories as per the latest IIT Tirupati Fee Structure.
- SC/ST/PwD – Tuition fee fully waived off
- Annual Income less than INR 1 lac – Tuition fee fully waived off
- Annual Income b/w INR 1 lac to 5 lacs – 2/3rd of tuition fee waived off
Hostel fee waivers are also available through multiple scholarships or freeships.
Scholarships at IIT Tirupati
The scholarships access to the candidate admitted to the B. Tech program of the Institute incorporate Merit-cum-Means (MCM) Scholarship, SC/ST Scholarship, and Institute Free Studentship according to Government of India standards. A table is given underneath for reference:
- Merit-cum-Means scholarship is for candidates whose parents annual income not exceeding INR 4.50 lakhs and is provided to 25% of students admitted to the institute can claim this. INR 1,000/- per month along with exemption of tuition fee per semester. A minimum GPA of 5.0 in the previous semester is required for the renewal of scholarship every semester.
- Institute Free Studentship is applicable for 10% of students admitted. Exemption from payment of tuition fee per semester. A minimum GPA of 5.0 in the previous semester is required for the renewal of scholarship every semester
- Institute SC/ST Scholarship is a concession of INR 8000/- in canteen fees, reduction of hostel seat rent and pocket money of INR 250/- per month. A minimum GPA of 5.0 in the previous semester is required for the renewal of scholarship every semester.
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Admissions via JEE Main, Cut-Offs, Fees and More
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How To Pay IIT Tirupati Fees?
The most effective method to pay IIT Tirupati fees is online, Below are given the steps to make the payment easily:
- Candidates can pay the fees of IIT Tirupati with the following steps
- Go to the official site of IIT Tirupati or snap here https://iittp.ac.in
- Go to the educational segment and click on expense instalment.
- Enter the JEE Main roll number.
- You will be directed to the instalment page. Enter the check card/Visa/web-based financial details and pay the fees.
- Print the receipt of the payment.
- IIIT Bangalore: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Scholarships and More
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Cut Off for JEE Main
The above information is subject to changes by IIT Tirupati authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIT Tirupati Fees Structure, Students can visit their official website.