Home » Posts tagged 'IIT Ropar Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIT Ropar Fee Structure
Last updated on November 9th, 2020 at 06:16 pm
IIT Ropar is one of the new IITs built by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development (MHRD) in 2008. IIT Ropar Fee Structure consists of tuition fee, refundable fee, one-time fee, etc.
- IIT Ropar Fee Structure is the same for its B.Tech and B.Tech+M.Tech dual degree program until the 8th semester. However, the tuition fee reduces in the 9th and 10th semester for dual degree courses.
- IIT Ropar offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the meritorious and deserving students. Tuition Fee Waivers are also provided to needy students.
Students belonging to SC and ST categories are exempted from paying tuition fees. Let us check the IIT Ropar Fee Structure in detail below.
Also Check IIT Ropar: JEE Advanced 2020 Cut Off
IIT Ropar Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||IIT Ropar|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,32,150|
|Admissions via||JoSAA Counselling|
- NIT Trichy Cut Off 2019: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Andhra Pradesh: Admission through JEE Main, Fee Structure, Cut Off, Courses and More
- NIT Silchar: Admission via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Cut Off and More
IIT Ropar Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIT Ropar Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Registration Enrolment Fee||250||250||250||250||250||250||250||250|
|Hostel And Mess||27000||15000||15000||15000||15000||15000||15000||15000|
|Hostel Seat Rent||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Electricity And Water Charge||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Total Of Per Semester Fees (A)||132150||120150||120150||120150||120150||120150||120150||120150|
|Total Of Refundable Fee (B)||4000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Student’s Welfare Fund||300||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Admission Fee||200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Of One Time Fee (C)||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
Note: IIT Ropar also offers a dual degree program of 5 years. In this case, the fee until the eighth semester will remain the same as B.tech fee structure. In the 9th and the 10th semester, the tuition fee will be reduced to INR 17000 per semester.
- J.K. Institute of Applied Physics and Technology Allahabad: B.Tech Admissions via JEE Main, Cut Off, and More
- CIT Kokrajhar: B.Tech Admissions via JEE Main, Cut Off, and Scholarships
IIT Ropar Fee Structure for International Students
The IIT Ropar fee structure is different for foreign students than the native students. Below is given IIT Ropar Fee Structure for the international students:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum (INR)|
|SAARC Countries||2 Lacs per annum + Other charges|
|Other than SAARC Countries||6 Lacs per annum + Other charges|
- IIIT Sonepat: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Courses, Facilities and More
- IIIT Tiruchirappalli: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
IIT Ropar Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIT Ropar offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. In some of the rare cases, there will be fee waivers for the students.
- There will be a 100% tuition fee waiver, for students belonging to the SC, ST and PwD categories.
- As for General and OBC students with the annual family income of less than INR 1 lakh, there will be full remission of the tuition fees.
- For the students belonging to the general and OBC categories – with the family income being between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 5 lakh per annum – remission of 2/3rd of the tuition fee is allowed.
- Students from the above categories can also get financial assistance in regards to hostel and mess charges if they avail the scholarships provided by IIT Ropar.
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How to pay IIT Ropar Fees?
Students can pay IIT Ropar Fee online or offline as per their preference. The detailed steps to pay the fee online are given below:
Mode of Payment
Payment of fees through SBI collect is the most popular way of payment. Since it is online, it is also the easiest and most convenient method of payment. Most students make their payments through SB collect, and the others do it offline. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, online payments are only feasible. The steps for the same are –
- Go to the official website: You need to go to the official website of SBI. You can click here and visit it.
- Select the appropriate Payment mode: On the official website, you need to select SB Collect as a mode for your payment.
- Terms and Conditions: You can read the terms and conditions if need be. Tick the terms and conditions and then continue.
- Details: You will need to Select Punjab as the state and IIT Ropar as the educational institution. You are doing this because the payment is directed towards IIT Ropar.
- Select the option for payment category: You must select the appropriate option for the payment category.
- Pay the requisite fee: The required amount of fee to be paid must be paid through this process.
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||SBI, IIT Ropar Branch (13181)|
|Name of Beneficiary||IIT Ropar|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
- University of Hyderabad Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- PEC Pondicherry: Admissions via JEE Main, Fees, Cut-Offs and more
- Due to COVID-19, IIT Ropar Fee Structure has been revised for the academic year 2020-21. Hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges will be collected from the students when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIT Ropar authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIT Ropar Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.