Home » Posts tagged 'IIT Palakkad Internships'
Tag Archives: IIT Palakkad Internships
Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 12:06 pm
IIT Palakkad Placements Session saw an overwhelming success in the year 2020. Students have made remarkable achievements in the placement drives this year.
- Top industries from various sectors offered and recruited most of the students from B.Tech. Among the 82 students registered for the placement session this year, IIT Palakkad recruiters made 86 offers and recruited 73 students.
- The CDC at IIT Palakkad, responsible for the placement of students, procured the highest number of placement offers for its students amongst the fellow IITs.
- The highest CTC offered this year is INR 21.34 LPA, offered by Arista Networks to 3 students. The average CTC of this year was INR 9.93 LPA.
- The batch of 2020 got 16 other offers with CTC 15 LPA and above. They also received 15 Pre-placement offers in different streams such as Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.
Besides these, several students have gone for higher studies at very prestigious universities like Northwestern University, Columbia University, Arizona State University, Pennsylvania State University, ESSEC Business School, UCLA, IIM, IITs, and Georgia Institute of Technology.
IIT Palakkad Placements Highlights 2020
|Total Companies Participated||70 companies|
|Students Registered for Placement||82 students|
|No. of Placements offered||86 offers|
|Total Students Recruited||73 students|
|Highest CTC||INR 21.34 LPA|
|Average CTC||INR 9.93 LPA|
|Median CTC||INR 9 LPA|
|Lowest CTC||INR 5.4 LPA|
|No. of PPOs offered||15 offers|
|Total Number of Internships Offered||153 offers|
- IIIT Una: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Placements, Scholarships and More
- IIITM Gwalior Cut Off for JEE Main
IIT Palakkad Placements Statistics
IIT Palakkad placements session of 2020 witnessed the highest number of students being recruited. Here are the stats for the last two years which shows the significant growth in the number of students getting the placement:
|Year||No. of Students Placed|
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
IIT Palakkad Placements Statistics – Department wise
CDC, which works as the placement cell of the institute, made sure that the companies from all the sectors join for the placement session of IIT Palakkad. Active participation and generous offers poured in from all the sectors with IT sectors recruiting the highest number of candidates.
|Sector||Percentage of Placement Offered|
- IIITDM Jabalpur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- GKV Haridwar Cut Off: JEE Main Opening & Closing Ranks
IIT Palakkad Placements: List of Top Companies
The fact that India is making its marks globally and the students of IITs are respected in companies all over the world was proven by the number of International Companies that took part in the placement session of 2020 at IIT Palakkad. Here is a list of some of the biggest recruiters the last IIT Palakkad placements session:
- IIIT Guwahati Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Naya Raipur: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure, Placements and More
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
IIT Palakkad Summer Internship Programs
IIT Palakkad Internship Recruitment witnessed 40 big companies walking the campus to hire students from different batches of IIT Palakkad as interns.
- Various internships were offered in the sectors such as Consulting, Analytics, Government, IT, Research of IIT Palakkad.
- IIT Palakkad recruiters recruited 153 B.Tech students offering the highest offers at INR 96.4. Students received the stipend of INR 1 lakh per month from Adobe.
- Arista Networks offered the stipend of INR 45,000 to 3 students along with INR 50,000 as a relocation bonus.
- UST Global made the highest number of offers at 20. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, gave three third-year B.Tech Students (2017-21 batch) the offer of a Research Internship with complete financial support.
IIT Palakkad Internship Statistics over the years
|Year||No. of Students Recruited for Internship|
IIT Palakkad Placements cell is highly competent and progressing each year in securing the highest and best internships and placement offers for more and more number of students of the institute. They have also trained the students to get admissions to the best universities worldwide if they want to study further.
- IIIT Hyderabad: Admission via JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
- IIITs in India: NIRF Ranking, Courses, Fees and More
IIT Palakkad Placements and Internships FAQs
Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 11:38 amThe students have to register for the internship through the official website of the institute. Only the registered students can apply for internships. Also, the students have to follow all the deadlines. No requested shall be entertained after the deadlines except in the special cases decided by the CDC.
Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 11:38 am
Yes, the institute has partnerships and collaborations with some of the leading institutes and organizations all across the world such as Auckland University of Technology (AUT) in New Zealand, ICCONS, GadgEon, NIMHANS, Aditri Neuroscience Private Limited, Temasek Laboratories CYSREN (Cyber Security Research Centre) NTU in Singapore, ARM Inc. and numerous others.
Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 11:39 am
Yes, the students can find internships on their own. The TPO (Training and Placement Officer) and CDC (Career Development Cell) of the institute will help the students and overlook the whole procedure of the internship.
Last updated on November 17th, 2020 at 11:40 am
Any student with a minimum of CGPA 5 can register for the placement through the official website. However, the CDC has the right to change the minimum CGPA requirement in special cases with prior notice. In such a case, the students who do not meet the amended minimum CGPA will be de-registered from the process of placement.