Home » Posts tagged 'IIT Mandi Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIT Mandi Fee Structure
Last updated on December 4th, 2020 at 11:19 am
IIT Mandi offers B.Tech courses in different streams such as Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, Data-science Engineering and Bio-engineering. IIT Mandi fee Structure for the complete course ranges between INR 8- 10 lakh for General category students.
- For the first year, students are required to pay one-time charges and a refundable caution money for the facilities provided by the institute.
- The course is divided into 8 semesters and the students are required to pay the tuition fee, along with other applicable charges, each semester.
- The mode of payment to pay IIT Mandi fee payment is online. Students can easily find the link on the official website of the institute.
- IIT Mandi 2020 Opening Ranks and Closing Ranks
- NIT Puducherry 2020 Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIT Mandi Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIT Mandi Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Computer and Internet fees||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Aspirants extracurricular activity||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Total of Semester Fees||102750||102750||102750||102750||102750||102750||102750||102750|
|Candidates welfare fund||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Aspirants Grade Card||150||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Aspirants Identity card||50||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Aspirants Benevolent Fund||150||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Aspirants Bhawan Fund||200||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Candidate Alumni Fees||1500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fees||3750||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Candidate Mess Security||3000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Refundable Fees||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000||7000|
|Candidate Medical Cover Charge||750||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total of Hostel & Mess Charges||19500||19500||19500||19500||19500||19500||19500||19500|
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIT Mandi Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for the foreign students than the native students. The details of IIT Mandi Fees for foreign candidates is given below:
|Particulars||Odd Semesters (In INR)||Even Semesters (In INR)|
|One Time Fees||11,250||–|
|Hostel/ Mess Charges||32,500||32,500|
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIT Mandi Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
In some of the rare cases, there will be fee waivers for the aspirants.
- The PH SC and ST aspirants shall get an overall tuition fee waiver.
- The Indian Institute of Technology Mandi aspirant’s important economically backwards aspirants (whose family income is less than INR 1 lakh per year) shall get full remission of the fee.
- The other IIT Mandi economically backward aspirants (Whose family income is between INR 1 lakh to INR 5 lakh per year) shall get remission of 2/3rd of the fee.
- For female candidates, a full tuition fee waiver is INR 1000/ per month stipend. This merit scholarship will continue till 4th year subject to best institution performance of the aspirants indicated by minimum SGPA criteria of 7.0 for the last two years and no disciplinary program.
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How to pay IIT Mandi Fees?
Aspirants can pay the fee of IIT Mandi through the online system. The link for the payment procedure is given on the IIT Mandi official website. Detailed steps to pay the Fee is provided below.
- 1: Go to the IIT Mandi official website
- 2: Click on the Academics tab and find the Fees tab.
- 3: Click on the Fees payment SBI online/Paytm.
- 4: Choose the state in which the college is located under the new screen state of corporate.
- 5: Elected Education College under the tab type of corporate and pay the fee amount.
- 6: Take a print out of the receipt.
- IIT Mandi: Most Beautiful IIT of India
- IIT Kharagpur: Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off for IIT Goa
- Due to the global pandemic, IIT Mandi has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIT Mandi authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIT Mandi Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.