Home » Posts tagged 'IIT Lucknow Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIT Lucknow Fee Structure
Last updated on August 20th, 2021
IIIT Lucknow offers UG courses under different streams such as Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), and Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (CSAI). IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure is same for all the B.Tech specializations. However, certain special fee waivers and scholarships are available for SC, ST, PwD and EWS categories.
- Total Cost of Attendance for B.Tech courses as per IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure is about INR 10.5 lakhs, including the library and hostel fee but excluding the mess charges.
- Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic and the termination of offline classes, the hostel fee, electricity charges and the mess charges are waived for the first semester and need to be paid from the second semester onwards.
- The one-time refundable mess deposit will be charged in the second semester, instead of the first.
- Tuition and some other fees need to be paid before all the 8 semesters and the annual fees need to be paid before every odd semester.
The refundable fees are reimbursed at the end of the course. The application for the same is available on the college website. Let us check a detailed IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure as per the latest notice.
Also Check IIIT Lucknow: JEE Advanced 2019 Cut Off
IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Institute Caution Money (One time Refundable)||2000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Identity Card Fee||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Development and Maintenance Charges||10000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total One Time Fee||18,500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Group Insurance and Student Welfare Fund||1300||–||1300||–||1300||–||1300||–|
|Grade Card Fee||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Student Activity Fee||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Electricity and Water charges||–||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Mess Deposit (One time Refundable)||–||2500||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Mess Charges* (Subject to actual)||–||15000||15000||15000||15000||15000||15000||15000|
Note: The fee structure is the same for all the students of all the categories except those who have the authorised scholarship from the state government.
- IIT Madras Fee Structure For B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Admissions via JEE Main, Cut-Offs, Fees and More
IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure for International Students
The fee structure is different for foreign students than the native students. The table below shows the tuition fees charged per annum (excluding additional applicable charges) for the international students:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum (INR)|
|SAARC Countries||US$ 2000|
|Other than SAARC Countries||US$ 4000|
|CIWG||INR 62500 + INR 36500 = INR 99000/-|
- NIT Nagpur: Admissions via JEE Main, Courses, Fee Structure, Placements and More
- IIIT Vadodara Cut Off for JEE Main
IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Lucknow does not have any scholarship of its own. However, there are several scholarships by the state government that the students can avail.
- Students get scholarships on the basis of merit and class minority.
- Students with scores above a specific cut off and annual family income below a particular level get the Merit cum Means Scholarship.
- Top 10 students from every batch get scholarships every semester.
- Students with disabilities can avail the NHFDC scholarship.
- The students also have the option of procuring loans from banks at a reduced interest rate.
- NIT Silchar: Admission Process via JEE Main, Cut Off, Scholarships and More
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
Latest JEE Main News
- Predict College or Courses Using Your JEE Main Rank
- JEE Main 2021 Result for Phase 4 Released, 18 Students Secured AIR 1
- JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Starts from September 15. Register Here
- JEE Advanced 2021: New Guidelines Released, Qualified Candidates Of Last Year Can Appear Without JEE Main 2021
How to pay IIIT Lucknow Fees?
The students of IIIT Lucknow can pay their fees both online and offline, whichever suits them the best. The steps to pay the fees online are below.
Mode of Payment
- The students have to visit the official college website at https://iiitl.ac.in/
- Then they have to click on the ‘Admissions’ tab and select ‘Payments’ in it.
- Inside the ‘Payments’ section, they have to choose the type of fees they want to pay- Semester fee or mess fee.
- After choosing the option, they will be directed to the payment gateway of State Bank of India online payment portal.
- On the payment portal, the students have to fill in their credentials and payment details. If the information added is correct, they will need to ‘Proceed’ with the transaction.
- Then they need to choose the method of Online payment and go through the necessary steps to pay.
- After the made is successful, they will get a receipt which they must keep safe for future reference.
- They must then log out and log into the website again to check if their payment is successfully reflected or not.
All the above information has been taken from reliable sources but can be changed by the authorities of IIIT Lucknow. For exact details and information, the students must visit the official website of IIIT Lucknow.