Home » Posts tagged 'IIITDM Kancheepuram Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIITDM Kancheepuram Fee Structure
Last updated on December 19th, 2020
IIITDM Kancheepuram is one of the top engineering colleges across India. IIITDM Kancheepuram fee structure for every year consists of semester fees, refundable fees, the fees which are paid only once during the time of admission of the students and the fees that is paid for every semester till the four years of education period.
- Along with the IIITDM Kancheepuram fee structure mentioned below, students are also required to pay the Medical Insurance Premium INR 500 /- per annum.
- Hostel charges may vary as per the types of hostels students shall be accommodated in.
- Accommodation in the hostel of the institute is compulsory for all the students pursuing B.Tech or the dual degrees. In case of rare exemption, students are not required to pay any hostel fees.
- IIITDM Jabalpur Cut Off 2020: Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
IIITDM Kancheepuram Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIITDM Kancheepuram Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Medical registration fees||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Student Amenities fees||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Hostel seat rent||3500||3500||3500||3500||3500||3500||3500||3500|
|Hostel maintenance charges||9000||9000||9000||9000||9000||9000||9000||9000|
|Hostel Admission Fees||700||700||700||700||700||700||700||700|
|Total of Semester Fees||93,000||93,000||93,000||93,000||93,000||93,000||93,000||93,000|
|Certificate / Thesis fees ( one time fees)||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Student welfare fees||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Infrastructure development fees||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Publication fees / Library Fees||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Alumni fees||500||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Establishment B charges||1000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Durgapur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
Latest JEE Main News
- “Classes for Engineering Courses to Start from 15 September”, Says AICTE Amid COVID-19 Surge
- JEE Main 2021 May Session Postponed, Education Minister Confirms; Check Details
- JEE Main April 2021 Postponed Amid Spike In COVID-19 Cases, New Dates 15 Days Prior To Exam
- AICTE Says PCM Not Mandatory For Engineering: Boon or Bane?
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
IIITDM Kancheepuram Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIITDM Kancheepuram also provides for some kinds of fee waiver cum scholarships for different categories of students. These scholarships are given to the students pursuing undergraduate degrees in B.Tech. The scholarships vest on certain terms and conditions which the candidate(s) needs to fulfil for attaining any particular scholarship.
- Students belonging to the SC / ST category, are exempted from paying the tuition fees for the institute apart from considering their parental income.
- The institute provides for the scholarship to the SC / ST candidates which works with certain terms and conditions.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker section of the society are also given the scholarship by the institute and also one may ask for a free concession.
- Students from the institute may also attain the scholarship based on their performances and merit. For instance, College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded to the students studying in the institute.
- The central and state government of India also offers the merit and national scholarships for amazingly talented and brilliant students.
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
How to Pay IIITDM Kancheepuram Fees?
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology www.IIITDM.ac.in
- Step 2 – From the options available on the site click on the ‘Academics tab’ .
- Step 3 – Now, another option will appear on the screen as the ‘fees tab’, click on it.
- Step 4 – Click on the fee payment mode.
- Step 5 – Now, enter the amount to be paid as the fees and then click on ‘pay’.
Instruction for IIITDM Kancheepuram Fees Payment
- Students can pay the fees through cash by challan available at IIITDM office.
- It can be paid through Canara Bank, IIT Madras. And a copy of the receipt of the challan is required to be paid at the office or the counter of IIITDM.
- Students can also issue the demand draft in the name of the Indian Institute of Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) Kanchipuram. This is payable at Chennai and the candidate is expected to submit the DD at IIITDM office.
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- Due to the global pandemic, IIITDM Kancheepuram Fee structure is revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIITDM Kancheepuram accounts department. For detailed information and exact data on IIITDM Kancheepuram Fee Structure refer to the official website of the college.