Home » Posts tagged 'IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure
IIIT Vadodara-International Campus Diu or IIITV-ICD Fee structure is declared on the authority website, as the institute is going to begin its batch of 2020-21 very soon. The date of the orientation program will be announced later. Fees are incompletely to be paid to the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) and halfway to the institute at the time of reporting for admission.
- As per IIIT Vadodara-International Campus Fee structure, tuition fees per semester is roughly INR 77,000.
- The total fees for the whole course comes around INR 11 Lakhs (including hostel, mess etc) for the B.Tech courses.
- There are extra fees too which have been discussed below in this article.
- The institute offers a B.Tech program in Computer Science and Engineering in the undergraduate courses.
- IIIT Raichur Cut Off for JEE Main
- IIIT Delhi: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure, Placements and More
IIITV-ICD Fee Structure for 2020-21
IIITV-ICD fee structure varies according to the domicile category of the students. Further, annual family income is also considered to be a major factor for allowing concession in fee payment.
|Particular||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||15000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|I-Card Fee (one time)||100||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Institute Development Contribution||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Sports, Gymkhana & Cultural Activities Fees||1000||1000||1500||1500||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Expected Messing/Dining cost*||18300||18300||18300||18300||19000||19000||19000||19000|
Notes To IIITV-ICD Fee Structure-
- Tuition Fee will remain the same for the batch. However it is expected that the sum total of other fees would increase by 10% every year. For the Academic Year 2020-21, the Tuition Fee has been reduced as per MoE guidelines.
- Expected Mess charges are for 4 months / semester. It is an approximate amount as the caterer is being finalized.
- SPA Bhopal Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- MNIT Jaipur Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Rank
IIITV-ICD Fee Structure: Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
The following fee waivers are available for students at IIIT Vadodara-International Campus Diu:
- SC/ST and physically handicapped (PH) candidates are eligible for a full tuition fee waiver.
- Students from General or OBC Categories whose family Income is at most INR 1 Lakh per annum can avail full remission of the tuition fee.
- Students from General or OBC category whose family Income is less than INR 5 lakh will get 2/3rd remission of the tuition fee.
- Assam University: Admission Via JEE Main, Cut Off, Fees and More
- SPA Vijayawada: UG Admissions via JEE Main, Cut Off, Fees, Scholarships
How to Pay IIIT Vadodara-International Campus Diu Fees?
After the student is shortlisted and enrolled into IIIT Vadodara-International Campus Diu, he/she must report online at the institute for further procedures. Payment of IIIT Vadodara-International Campus Diu fees will be carried out then. This year every step will be done online in mode.
- During the time of admission, Students will have to pay a certain amount to JoSAA/CSAB for counseling and a balance fee to the institute itself. The amount payable is given below .
- Balance Tuition fees must be paid to IIIT Vadodara-International Campus Diu via SBI Collect portal.
- To pay fees through SBI Collect, the process is as follows
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Select State- Gujarat
- Select- Educational Institutions
- Thereafter, select IIIT Vadodara-International Campus Diu
- Select Balance fee payment
- Enter name and JEE roll number and proceed
- Download auto-generated receipts of payment
- Due to the global pandemic, the IIITV-ICD Fee structure might have been revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students might be required to pay a partial hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges when the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIITV-ICD authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIITV-ICD Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.
IIIT Vadodara fee structure is formulated according to the latest guidelines from the Ministry of Education whereby students need to acknowledge every aspect of the structure. The official IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure for the current academic year is published on the official website for students to know the recent updates and proceed accordingly. To pay the fees, both through the online or offline mode, candidates must get the complete details of the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure from this particular article.
- Once the admissions to B.Tech specializations of Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology is confirmed, students need to follow the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure.
- Total IIIT Vadodara Fee for bachelor degree courses is INR 1,52,000 which is inclusive of the one-time payments.
- Reserved category candidates can check out and also avail of the special benefits offered in the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure.
Before choosing the online or offline mode of payments, students applying to IIIT Vadodara must get a detailed note and identify all the particulars about the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure. Check IIIT Vadodara Cut Off Ranks (OR-CR)
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B. Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure – Highlights
|Institute Name||IIIT Vadodara|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,52,000|
|Admissions via||JEE Main & JoSAA Counselling|
- IIIT Allahabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Hyderabad Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Delhi Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Students applying for computer science and engineering or information technology while considering IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure can hereby check out the detailed aspects drafted hereby. The table mentioned below includes the IIIT Vadodara tuition fees along with including all the additional charges implemented in the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure by the institute. Have a look at the table below for more details:-
|Description||Sem 1 (in ₹)||Sem 2 (in ₹)||Sem 3 (in ₹)||Sem 4 (in ₹)||Sem 5 (in ₹)||Sem 6 (in ₹)||Sem 7 (in ₹)||Sem 8 (in ₹)|
|Institute Development Contribution||5000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Hostel Est. Fees||2000||2000||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500||2500|
|Sports Gymkhana & Cultural Activities Fees||1000||1000||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500||1500|
|Expected Messing/ Dining cost||18300||18300||18300||18300||18300||18300||18300||18300|
|Hostel Fee (Triple Sharing); Paid directly to Hostel Agency||22000||22000||24000||24000||24000||24000||24000||24000|
|Refundable Caution Deposit||15,000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total Semester Fee||1,48,770||1,28,550||1,52,420||1,52,300||1,52,420||1,52,300||1,52,420||1,52,300|
NOTE: *The tuition fee for first and second semesters of 2020-21 batch students have been reduced due to COVID-19 restrictions and the following shift of classes to online mode.
- IIITM Gwalior Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Pune Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIIT Lucknow Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure for International Students
|Admission Category||Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)||1st Sem Tuition Fee Payable to DASA||Total Fee|
|CIWG||USD 300||INR 62,500||INR 62,500 + USD 300|
|DASA (Non-SAARC)||USD 300||USD 4000||USD 4300|
|DASA (SAARC)||USD 300||USD 2000||USD 2300|
- IIIT Nagpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
- NIT Agartala Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
- IIT Bhilai Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-2021
IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure: Fee Waiver and Scholarships
There are no fee waivers available for special categories at IIIT Vadodara. The institute neither provides any concession in fees based on annual family income as provided by NITs or IITs. However, the college does provide scholarships for students with financially weak backgrounds.
The scholarships at IIIT Vadodara are allotted based on the students’ academic performance. Hereby, the overall performance along with the previous academic background is considered for the students’ application for availing the scholarships. Moreover, relevant candidates can apply for a scholarship at IIIT Vadodara at the beginning of every academic year based on the previous examination scores.
The scholarships are allotted based on the factors mentioned below:-
- Merit-based scholarships to the deserving candidates.
- According to the norms of state & central government along with the merit-based shortlisting.
- Students from the unstable economic background and also from the reserved category can apply for the scholarship at IIIT Vadodara.
These are some of the top scholarships which relevant candidates can avail of at IIIT Vadodara.
- Central Scholarship in India.
- Top Scholarship in India.
- Gujarat Scholarship Scheme.
Along with the scholarship, students can avail of the loan from reputed organizations like State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank, and ICICI Bank. Moreover, the IIIT Vadodara has been approved for the SBI Education Loan – Scholar Loan Scheme whereby students enrolling for Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology can apply and avail of the loan easily.
- NIT Puducherry Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions- 2020-21
- NIT Jalandhar Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Sikkim Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How To Pay IIIT Vadodara Fees?
The fee payments are allowed according to the IIIT Vadodara Fee Structure mandatorily therefore aspirants must understand the above-mentioned table properly. They can get all the relevant details and also hereby the procedure to pay the feed online is mentioned. Meanwhile, relevant students who want to opt for the offline mode must visit the institute’s admission department for further acknowledgement. Fro student choosing the online mode of payment, here are the steps to consider:-
- First, students need to visit the SBI College official online portal.
- Next, click on the agree tab once you acknowledge the officially drafted instructions and policies.
- From the drop-down menu select the state ‘Gujarat’ and ‘educational institute’ to proceed for the next step.
- Now, click on the ‘Semester Fees’ option.
- Students will be directed to the next page where they need to enter their identification details.
- Enter the identification details like student roll number, full name, degree particulars, and the relevant ones from the application copy allotted at the time of admission.
- After entering the data and the amount of the fees, check the data entered after which click on the submit tab.
- Now, students will be directed to the SBI fees payment portal.
- From the relevant section, select your bank and enter the details of NEFT/Debit card/ credit card in the relevant section. Students will be required to enter the expiration code of the card to proceed.
- Enter the card CVV number and click on the ‘Pay’ tab to perform the feed payment transaction online.
- An online confirmation receipt will pop up which students must download and save for future reference.
- NIT Goa B. Tech Fee Structure for 2020-2021 Session
- MNIT Jaipur: Fee Structure and Fee Waiver
- Want to Get Into IIIIT Bhubaneswar? Check Fee Structure
Instructions For IIIT Vadodara Fee Payment
Here are some of the instructions for the students paying their respective semester fees from the online mode of payment at IIIT Vadodara. This is for the significant concern as on the recent timely basis several frauds are in the limelight scenario. Therefore, check out the below mentioned online fees payment guidelines and have entire acknowledgement for the IIIT Vadodara fees payment.
- It is preferred by IIIT Vadodara admission and the financial department to use SBI collect solely for the online mode of payment.
- Students must use their private devices and secure internet connectivity only for the payment.
- Once the relevant student completes the fees payment procedure, he/she must wait for the confirmation as it may take two to three hours to reflect.
- It is merely advisable not to pay the fees again and contact the admission department if you have already completed the procedure once.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The above information is subject to changes as per the official updates from IIIT Vadodara. Students are requested to check the official website of IIIT Vadodara for more updates.