Home » Posts tagged 'IIIT Sri City Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIIT Sri City Fee Structure
Last updated on December 15th, 2020 at 11:00 am
IIIT Sri City offers B.Tech courses in two specializations: Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering. IIIT Sri City Fee Structure is different for the students of different categories.
- Fees for IIIT Sri City is partially paid to the Joint Seat Allocation Authority and partly to the institute itself at the time of reporting for admission.
- IIIT Sri City tuition fee per semester is INR 1,20,000. There are additional charges and fees too which have been discussed below.
- The college also offers various scholarship schemes which makes finance an easier process for the students.
- IIIT Sri City Cut Off 2020: Opening and Closing Ranks
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIIT Sri City Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Sri City Fee Structure from the latest updated official source.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)||Semester 5 (In INR)||Semester 6 (In INR)||Semester 7 (In INR)||Semester 8 (In INR)|
|Caution deposit (refundable)||15000||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|TOTAL FEES (A + B)||171000||141000||141000||141000||141000||141000||141000||141000|
|Accidental insurance cover||1000||–||1000||–||1000||–||1000||–|
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Sri City Fee Structure for International Students
At IIIT Sri City, students from abroad also take admission. Tuition fees for such students is structured as follows:
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum|
|SAARC Countries||USD 2000|
|Other than SAARC Countries||USD 4000|
|CIWG Countries||Same as General category|
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIIT Sri City Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
IIIT Sri City offers various scholarships and financial assistance to the students. A tuition Fee waiver is also awarded to the meritorious students on the basis of their scores in the qualifying examination.
- Education Loans: IIIT Sri City in collaboration with State Bank of India provides education loans at a concessional rate of interest. The scheme is called SBI Education Loan – Scholar Loan scheme. No processing fee is charged by the bank. For loans above 7.5 lakh INR, there is no marginal requirement.
- Vidya Lakshmi Portal: It is an educational loan portal administered by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. Scheduled banks are linked through this portal allowing students to apply for education loans.
- Central Sector Interest Subsidy scheme 2009 on Model Education Loan Scheme of IBA: Students belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of the society are given education loans from Scheduled Banks under this scheme of the Indian Banks Association.
- State or Central Government Fee Reimbursement schemes: Several scholarship schemes are available for the SC, ST, OBC category students. Some are regulated by the state governments while others by the central government. For example, Central Sector scholarship of Top Class Education for SC students, Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities, National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST students, and the like are provided to the eligible students.
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Palakkad: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Scholarships, Placements and More
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How to Pay IIIT Sri City Fees?
After a student is shortlisted and enrolled into IIIT Sri City, he/she must report online at the institute for further procedures. Payment of IIIT Sri City fees will be carried out then.
- Partial Admission fee worth Rs. 40000 (for General, Gen-EWS, OBC) or Rs. 20000 (for SC, ST, PwD candidates) will have to be paid to JoSAA online.
- Balance Tuition fees must be paid to IIIT Sri City via SB Collect (SBI).
- Online fee payment link of SBI– www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- To pay through SBI Collect, the process is as follows
- Go to the official website.
- Select State- Andhra Pradesh.
- Select- Educational Institutions.
- Thereafter, select IIIT Sri City, Chittoor.
- Select Balance fee payment.
- Enter name and JEE roll number and proceed.
- Download auto-generated receipts of payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students should note that the above information about IIIT Sri City fee structure is based on the latest information provided on the official website. The data will change according to further updates and changes in the institute’s fee structure and payment terms. Ensure by contacting officials before making any payments.