Home » Posts tagged 'IIIT Sonepat Summer Internship Programs'
Tag Archives: IIIT Sonepat Summer Internship Programs
Last updated on January 27th, 2021 at 05:53 pm
IIIT Sonepat placements drive was conducted successfully for the placement session 2020. More than 22 companies visited the campus for the placement drive this session.
- IIIT Sonepat recruiters increased since 2014 when only 4-5 companies visited the campus for placements. The total offers in 2017 were 10 that increased to 18 in 2018.
- IIIT Sonepat highest package offered is INR 25.3 LPA while IIIT Sonepat average package offered is INR 8.19 LPA.
- The training and placement Cell has implemented “One student, one job” policy wherein a student is not allowed to sit for further placement sessions once he/she is placed.
IIIT Sonepat Placements Highlights
|Total number of domestic placement offers||82|
|Total number of internship offers||50|
|Total international placement offers||1|
|Total companies visited||22|
|Average Package||INR 8.19 LPA|
|Highest domestic package||INR 25.3 LPA|
|Total number of Offers||54|
|Highest international package||INR 100.41 LPA|
IIIT Sonepat Placements Statistics
|Program||Students Registered||Students Placed|
IIIT Sonepat Placements Statistics: Department Wise
|Computer Science and Engineering||78.21%|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||72.53%|
List of Top Companies at IIIT Sonepat Placements
Few of Top notch companies throughout the nation participated in the IIIT Sonepat placements 2019. The figure of companies participating in the placement has grown every year. Encircling 15 in the year 2017, the figure saw an increase in 2018 and now in 2019. More than 22 companies participated in the placement drive.
|Flipkart||Gemini Communication||IBM India||Info Edge Ltd.|
|MAQ Software||Motherson Sumi Systems||NIIT Technologies||Osmosys|
|Oyo Rooms||PayTM||Posist||Quest Global|
|Ion Trading||Playbuff||Vihaan Network||–|
- IIIT Guwahati Cut Off for JEE Main
- NIT Warangal: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure, Placements and More
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
IIIT Sonepat Summer Internship Programs
To be eligible to successfully complete a credited internship, students must go through the following need:
- Registered in a degree program at the period of the internship
- Had finished their Foundation year (at least 27 credits)
- Had a increasing GPA of 2.5 or above
Process to apply for internship
- Open Official website www.iiitsonepat.ac.in
- Login with your google account
- Fill the registration form. If you want any hostel services select the checkbox as per your requirements.
- Then you must check the hostel bookings details.
- Apply for interested projects given within the list.
- Students who got shortlisted for the internship at IIIT- Sonepat will be receiving a payment of 4k per month.
There are five main spots available in the internship process, none pre‑allocated. An Intern Selection Committee, which includes the Director of Training, and selected senior staff members, review and analysis applications. Interns serves in the interview process. Roughly figure is 30 candidates will be asked to interview during the time period of December and January. All interviews will be conducted via Zoom. This internship site agrees to observe by the APPIC policy that no person at this training facility will request, accept, or use any categorizing- related information from any intern candidates.
- IIT Roorkee Fee Structure for B.Tech
- IIIT Tiruchirappalli: Admission through JEE Main, Cut Off, Fee Structure and More
IIIT Sonpeat Internship Stats over the year
- Total offer 2019 – 50
- Final year offers (UG+PG) – 22
- Pre- final year offers (UG 2020) – 13
- Summer Internship- 16
- Semester internships- 19
- Highest domestic stipend – INR 70k per/m.
- Highest international stipend – INR 3.5 Lac per/m.
- Overall average stipend- INR 30k per/m.
- IIIT Delhi Cut Off: JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks
- IIT Madras Cut Off: JEE Main Opening & Closing Ranks
IIIT Sonepat Placements and Internship FAQs
Last updated on January 27th, 2021 at 04:40 pm
Ans. Recruitment process is done by following ways in the institute:
Hiring 6th Semester UG students for internship and then offering PPOs according to their performance.
Participating in the campus placement drive that goes around throughout the year.
Last updated on January 27th, 2021 at 04:41 pm
Yes. For an Off-campus drive, the concerned placement coordinator, which shall be allotted to organization once you show interest, would take permission from T&P cell and also consent from the students interested for that drive.
Last updated on January 27th, 2021 at 05:15 pm
Ans. The steps that students need to follow are:
Communicate your interest in being a part of the placement process to the T&P Cell.
Maintain discipline during the placement drive.
Attend complete placement drive as per PCC and T&P cell guidance.
On-Time submission of Resume/Applications.
Last updated on January 27th, 2021 at 05:16 pm
Ans.Slotting is done subject to the following parameters:
Last updated on January 27th, 2021 at 05:17 pm
No. The training and placement Cell has implemented “One student, one job” policy wherein a student is not allowed to sit for further placement sessions once he/she is placed.