Home » Posts tagged 'IIIT Ranchi Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIIT Ranchi Fee Structure
Last updated on December 29th, 2020 at 06:00 pm
Admission in B.Tech at IIIT Ranchi is made on the basis of candidate’s performance in JEE Main followed by JoSAA counselling. IIIT Ranchi fee structure is also quite reasonable allowing students to pursue a course of their choice. Moreover, lots of scholarships are offered to the students that help lower the financial burden.
- IIIT Ranchi fee structure includes tuition fees, Institution fees, one time fees, refundable fees, and much more mentioned under the tabular data.
- Interested students taking admissions here are supposed to pay their fees (Including Hostel charges) electronically and through DD as well. If planning to pay through the Demand Draft, it must be made in favor of “IIIT RANCHI” payable at “Namkum”.
- Students planning to do a B.Tech course can apply and avail several Central/State Govt. scholarship schemes. Along with these government schemes, students are also allowed to apply for different PSU (Public Sector Unit) scholarships.
IIIT Ranchi Fee Structure 2020: Highlights
|Institute Name||IIIT Ranchi|
|Official Website||IIIT Ranchi|
|Institute Type||Public-Private university|
|Total Semester Fees (B.Tech)||INR 1,28,500|
|Scholarship/Fee Waiver||Scholarships- Available; Fees Waiver- Not available|
|Admissions via||JEE Exam|
IIIT Ranchi Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Ranchi Fee Structure from the latest updated official source. The fees structure has been slightly modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which of course reduced various charges such as hostel fee and mess fee.
|Particulars||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Training and Placement||500||500||500||500|
|Computer and Internet||1,000||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|Students Wellness and Welfare||500||500||500||500|
|Cultural and Technical Activities||1,500||1,500||1,500||1,500|
|Medical and Insurance||500||500||500||500|
|Total of Semester fees (A)||115,500||115,500||115,500||115,500|
|Institute Caution Money||10,000||–||–|
|Total of Refundable fees (B)||10,000||–||–||–|
|Alumni Membership Fee||2,000||–||–||–|
|Admission Processing Fee||1,000||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||3,000||–||–||–|
|Total Amount to be paid||128500||115500||115,500||115,500|
Note: Along with the total fees mentioned above, students pursuing a course here are supposed to pay Hostel Mess Advance (all Hostellers per Semester), which will be adjusted in the Mess Bill at actual). The amount that needs to be paid is INR 16,000.
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
IIIT Ranchi Fee Structure: Scholarships and Waivers
Students planning to do a B.Tech course can apply and avail several Central/State Govt. scholarship schemes. Along with these government schemes, students are also allowed to apply for different PSU (Public Sector Unit) scholarships.
Types of scholarships offered here include:
- Central Sector Scholarship of Top Class Education for the students belonging to SC category.
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education for the students belonging to ST category.
- National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities Trust fund
- National Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for the students Belonging to minority communities
- Central Sector Scholarship, that can be availed by the College and University Students
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Scholarship for the students belonging to SC/ST category.
- SAIL Scholarships for the students belonging to SC/ST category.
- NTPC Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship for Minority (State)
In addition to the above scholarships, numerous educational loans are also offered to the students. Banks like State Bank of India, Canara Bank, among others offer several types of loans. For more details regarding Educational Loans/Scholarships, candidates can refer to www.vidyalakshmi.co.in.
How To Pay IIIT Ranchi Fees?
Interested students taking admissions here are supposed to pay their fees (Including Hostel charges) electronically and through DD as well. If planning to pay through the Demand Draft, it must be made in favor of “IIIT RANCHI” payable at “Namkum”.
Once you have checked out the detailed IIIT Ranchi fees structure, it is essential to know the steps that need to be followed while paying the fees.
- Students are advised to refer to the official website and tap on the online link for paying the amount.
- Students can use their card or net banking only as well in addition to DD to make the payments. The Tuition Fee, Institute Fee and Hostel Fee can also be deposited through Electronic Fund Transfer (RTGS/NEFT).
- After that, select the mode of payment.
- You are supposed to fill in all the mandatory details on the page.
- After filling the form and entering your details, do the payment.
The Tuition Fee, Institute Fee and Hostel Fee can also be transferred electronically. Transfer (RTGS/NEFT). The bank account detail of the institute is given below:
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of Beneficiary||IIIT Ranchi|
Note: The bank details might have been changed or might not be required at all if the fee payment is through an online payment gateway.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the global pandemic, IIIT Ranchi has revised the Fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.