Home » Posts tagged 'IIIT Kurnool Fee Structure'
Tag Archives: IIIT Kurnool Fee Structure
Last updated on December 8th, 2020 at 03:23 pm
IIIT Kurnool offers 3 B.Tech programs in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering Departments. IIIT Kurnool fee structure is released by the institute for different category candidates.
- Candidates can pay the fees at IIIT Kurnool through online mode and any other mode of payment will not be accepted by the university.
- Students belonging to the SC/ST category will be exempted from paying the tuition at the institute.
- Candidates have to deposit the fees timely and the fees include many charges like transport, medical, mess, hostel and many more.
- There are a few charges that candidates have to pay only in the first semester and a few charges which are paid on a yearly basis.
- NIT Trichy Fee Structure for B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Calicut Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
IIIT Kurnool Fee Structure 2020-21 (B.Tech)
Given below is the detailed breakdown of IIIT Kurnool Fee Structure from the latest updated official source. The fees structure has been slightly modified due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which of course reduced various charges such as hostel fee and mess fee.
|Description||Semester 1 (In INR)||Semester 2 (In INR)||Semester 3 (In INR)||Semester 4 (In INR)|
|Grade Card Fee||550||550||550||550|
|Hostel Rent (Double Occupancy)||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Total of Per Semester Fees (A)||81,550||81,550||81,550||81,550|
|Students’ Welfare Fund||1100||–||1100||–|
|Total of every year Fee (B)||2,750||–||2,750||–|
|Admission Fee (One Time Fee)||2750||–||–||–|
|Identity Card Fee||1100||–||–||–|
|Total of One Time Fee (C)||13750||–||–||–|
|Overall total fees||98,050||81,550||84,300||81,500|
- NIT Raipur Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For B.Tech Admission 2020-21
- NIT Jamshedpur Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIIT Kurnool Fee Structure for International Students
IIIT Kurnool fee structure for foreign students is different from that of Indian students. Here is a table of tuition fees of international students
|Country||Tuition Fee per annum|
|SAARC Countries||USD 2000 + INR 26100|
|Other than SAARC Countries||USD 4000 + INR 26100|
- NIT Surathkal Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
- NIT Rourkela Fee Structure for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21
IIIT Kurnool Fee Structure Tuition Fee Waiver and Scholarships
IIIT Kurnool offers a few advantages to students of different categories, to pursue education without any hampering, the institute exempts the students of SC/ST category from paying the tuition fee.
- IIITDM Kurnool grants scholarships to mainly three categories, the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, SC/ST Scholarship & Institute free Studentship.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship – 25% of eligible B.Tech students get Rs1000/- per month specifically to students whose parental income is less than INR 4.5 Lakh and they are also exempted from paying the tuition fee.
- SC/ST Scholarship – Students of SC/ST category who pursue B.Tech course are granted 250/- per month whose parental income is less than INR 4.5 Lakh are eligible for the leverage of mess charges and are also exempted from hostel seat rent. They are also exempted from paying the tuition fee.
- Institute free Studentship – This scholarship is offered to only 10% of eligible B.Tech students whose parental income is less than INR 4.5 Lakh. They are also exempted from payment of tuition fees.
- IIT Jodhpur Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Palakkad: Admissions via JEE Advanced, Cut Off, Scholarships, Placements and More
Latest News Updates
- AICTE Says Maths and Physics NOT Compulsory For Engineering Courses
- NTA Will Allow Students To Choose Their Exam Date For May 2021 session of JEE Main
- JEE Main 2021: February Session Begins With B.Arch and B.Planning Papers
- Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Announces JEE Advanced 2021 For 3rd July, 75% Criteria Removed
- Uttarakhand Government To Provide Free Coaching Classes For JEE Aspirants
How to Pay IIIT Kurnool Fees?
Candidates can deposit IIIT Kurnool fees online they need to follow these steps to pay the fees;
- Candidates need to visit the official website of IIIT Kurnool i.e- http://iiitk.ac.in/
- As soon as the official page appears click on the “Other Links” option and choose “SB Collect” from the tabs available
- Candidates are required to visit the online portal of SBI Collect by clicking on the “SB Collect”.
- View the instructions, details, and policies then click on the check button and submit
- Candidates need to select the correct option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, enter your Roll Number correctly which is given at the time of application.
- Check the information, then finally click on “Submit” you’ll be redirected to the final payment page.
- Candidates need to select the appropriate payment mode among the options provided on the page.
- After the payment, the candidates can save the E-Receipt and take a print out for future reference.
- IIT Bombay Placements Report and Summer Internship Programs
- IIT Kanpur: Admission via JEE Advanced, Placements, Cut Off, Fees and More
Bank Details For B.Tech Students
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Name||Nandyal Road Branch, Kurnool|
|IFSC Code of the Branch||SBIN0021660|
|Bank Account Number||3780963787|
- Due to the global pandemic, IIIT Kurnool Fee structure has been revised for the academic year 2020-21. Students are not required to pay hostel fee, mess advance and other optional charges till the institute reopens.
- The above information is subject to changes by IIIT Kurnool authorities. For detailed information and exact data on IIIT Kurnool Fees Structure refer to the official website of the college.